4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
i think a lot of people already asked this but anyone have the koikatsu models used for asuna ??
No one ever posted card from the dev, haven't see them on sharing sites either.

He made a with character card as pay follower reward, but which card isn't stated (just after the choice of making a SAO game so not sure SAO card would be in)

There another at the beginning of the game development with unknow pay reward, if anyone know or dare check...

No other thread with card or unidentified reward since...

Apr 5, 2022
No one ever posted card from the dev, haven't see them on sharing sites either.

He made a with character card as pay follower reward, but which card isn't stated (just after the choice of making a SAO game so not sure SAO card would be in)

There another at the beginning of the game development with unknow pay reward, if anyone know or dare check...

No other thread with card or unidentified reward since...

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
There's an update to his Patreon for Sao. For any patrons, Is it an update for this game, and is it translated ?

Markered

Jul 28, 2018
Any way to see Asuna's PoV?

Mainly asking for the last scene. Because I played through it from the save and it won't show Asuna's PoV

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [2023-05-31 Part1] [ 浅上藤奶/Fujino]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 682 MB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yukiteko

Jul 7, 2020
This game is pretty good. Are there any other parody NTR games like this that is worth palying?

Last edited:

keni77

Feb 3, 2020
Why'd you'd have to make it Kirito pov, aaaaah!
Netori + Cucking Kirito it would have been perfect
View attachment 2508837
I agree with you, what's the point of cucking Kirito, if you're Kirito, in any case it's worse because you'd be cucking yourself being the character you hate so much, but I understand the sadomasochists here.

nordmaniac

Dec 29, 2020
I agree with you, what's the point of cucking Kirito, if you're Kirito, in any case it's worse because you'd be cucking yourself being the character you hate so much, but I understand the sadomasochists here.
In my view i'm the nerd guy in the story. i'm just forced to follow the POV of that damn cuck kirito. Thankfully I can just skip through the monologues of this damn cuck.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes