4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I agree with you, what's the point of cucking Kirito, if you're Kirito, in any case it's worse because you'd be cucking yourself being the character you hate so much, but I understand the sadomasochists here.
You know....most people that play this game dont insert themselves as Kirito right?

I mean, if that's how you play netorare games, by all means , enjoy hurting yourself.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
I don't understand .. why some people say kirito looks stupid
You don't understand the meaning of Netorare.
In real life, you may not know that your girlfriend is cheating on you without you knowing.
I think the meaning of this game NTR media as well

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
My game didnt save what i can do for that?
If you did the download, the three pre loaded saves are fine. 1st one is the end basically of the last update. 2nd is the gallery which includes most of the new scenes in this update. And the third one is shortly after the start of this new update.

Mar 19, 2021
You know....most people that play this game dont insert themselves as Kirito right?

I mean, if that's how you play netorare games, by all means , enjoy hurting yourself.
Folks who say they hate ntr tend to say they insert themselves as the mc, when its like... you good bro? you know you don't have to self-insert right? just enjoy the hot sex/situations. Like if you are gonna self-insert why aren't you self-inserting into the guy getting laid at least?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I don't understand .. why some people say kirito looks stupid
You don't understand the meaning of Netorare.
In real life, you may not know that your girlfriend is cheating on you without you knowing.
I think the meaning of this game NTR media as well
That's because most people think NTR is the same as cuckold , which is not always the case.They do have similarities , but since it's the only english word close to ntr, people tend to think they're alike.

Netorare is focused largely on the fixation of loss, the pain of having someone you love (even if it is not reciprocated or codified) taken away. So as long as this requirement is fulfilled , regardless of the pov , main protag , and story , the game is considered as ntr.

Anyway, the problem here is , some people are not really informed about the genre in general, leading to a lot of scrutiny and unnecessary discussions.

Edit: Forgot to say that, even with those points i've mentioned above, most ntr consumers are not masochist/doesnt self insert. Again, it's mostly rooted in the idea that cuckold (in western terms, it's mostly a masochistic pov) is the same as ntr hence the weird veiwpoint of people that doesnt really go for ntr.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes