4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Schneid

Oct 12, 2019
That's because most people think NTR is the same as cuckold , which is not always the case.They do have similarities , but since it's the only english word close to ntr, people tend to think they're alike.

Netorare is focused largely on the fixation of loss, the pain of having someone you love (even if it is not reciprocated or codified) taken away. So as long as this requirement is fulfilled , regardless of the pov , main protag , and story , the game is considered as ntr.

Anyway, the problem here is , some people are not really informed about the genre in general, leading to a lot of scrutiny and unnecessary discussions.
I believe there's misconception about the NTR genre. People tend to think that ntr enjoyer would like to be cucked or at least would like the idea of being in that situation themselves... when in reality, I do believe the reason they enjoy it is far more degenerate and worse, depending on how you see the situation.

People tend to think NTR is for masochist, people that like to suffer, but I do believe its actually the complete opposite. NTR is made for voyeur with heavy sadistic tendency. People that get turned on by observing a situation unfolding in front of them, of a pathetic man loosing everything he loves on one handle, and in the other, someone that was supposed to be pure, getting sullied and corrupted by their own lust. What turned people on, when you actually read the comment on NTR game, is the despair that come out of these situation, the breakdown of 2 people that generally are happy to start with but slowly but surely descend into hell.

It does remind me of the incest fetish. In most case, its not what people think it is. No one actualy fantasize about fucking their own family. What turn on people is actualy being made into a voyeur, witnessing the breaking of the universal taboo by others.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone ahs the translation for the status screen? I mean the text on the left side, i don't want to use Mtool just for that xD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Changelog?
English translation by AI using ChatGPT.
Recollection Room has been added.
Use Save 4 to enter Recollection Room.
Use Save 3 to start from end of previous update.
Save 5 is auto-save.
This ends Part 1 of the game. Part 2 will start with a new game file.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
English translation by AI using ChatGPT.
Recollection Room has been added.
Use Save 4 to enter Recollection Room.
Use Save 3 to start from end of previous update.
Save 5 is auto-save.
This ends Part 1 of the game. Part 2 will start with a new game file.
Quick question but the save 3 is full POV or Kirito's only?

Dalex99

Apr 16, 2022
If you did the download, the three pre loaded saves are fine. 1st one is the end basically of the last update. 2nd is the gallery which includes most of the new scenes in this update. And the third one is shortly after the start of this new update.
When i reopen the game the game start with the same save slot

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
Thanks for your continued posts. Fav type of NTR. Any chance on the status screen is more translated? Big bummer how she thinks of the two was still in Japense.
Actually, it's already been translated. Based on the game mechanics, Asuna's impression of Kirito and Inoda won't change until something happens. If you use the save file provided by the author, the translated content won't be shown before the next impression change because the original version was in Chinese (not Japanese). To fix this issue, you need to start the game from the beginning or wait for the next time Asuna's impression of the guys changes.

Reactions: Animefan_09

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
Anyone ahs the translation for the status screen? I mean the text on the left side, i don't want to use Mtool just for that xD
Asuna's impression of Kirito

1. My teammate in SAO, the person I love most❤❤ and future spouse~~❤❤

2. The one I love most❤ But it seems that his penis is smaller...

3. My favorite person, but recently, I feel a bit distant. Is it the tiredness phase...?

Asuna's impression of Inoda

1. The player I met in FOG, a survivor of SAO whose initial talent is weird...

2. The player I met in FOG, a school junior, seemed to have suffered greatly.

3. An honest lower-grade classmate, a trustworthy friend in reality~~

4. The man who saved me, I must find a chance to repay him.

5. To repay Inoda-kun, doing just this much should be understandable to Kirito, right?

6. The junior I'm looking after, I'm helping him find confidence. His 'Ochinchin' is much bigger than Kirito's...

7. The junior who likes to play pranks surprisingly has a considerate side. His 'Ochinchin' is much bigger...

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
I believe there's misconception about the NTR genre. People tend to think that ntr enjoyer would like to be cucked or at least would like the idea of being in that situation themselves... when in reality, I do believe the reason they enjoy it is far more degenerate and worse, depending on how you see the situation.

People tend to think NTR is for masochist, people that like to suffer, but I do believe its actually the complete opposite. NTR is made for voyeur with heavy sadistic tendency. People that get turned on by observing a situation unfolding in front of them, of a pathetic man loosing everything he loves on one handle, and in the other, someone that was supposed to be pure, getting sullied and corrupted by their own lust. What turned people on, when you actually read the comment on NTR game, is the despair that come out of these situation, the breakdown of 2 people that generally are happy to start with but slowly but surely descend into hell.

It does remind me of the incest fetish. In most case, its not what people think it is. No one actualy fantasize about fucking their own family. What turn on people is actualy being made into a voyeur, witnessing the breaking of the universal taboo by others.
Dude, you're a real philosopher. You've just blown my mind with your wisdom.

Reactions: BlueArcher

autokauppa

May 6, 2017
Anyone else have a bug in the game? After meeting the priest in SAO world (going to tavern), you cant get to Asunas map from the world map.
EDIT: (NOT BUG: go to store in city)

Last edited:

Hououin

Jul 17, 2020
So, if this is part 1, how many parts is this game going to be? And what is the future course of the game?

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes