4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I get kinda confused, on the hotel coslplay scense the Mythra is the beautiful store lady right? while Pyra is the Kirito's friend GF? since the GF became submissive very quickly to him.
it kinda confusing since the Mythra is the 'young' one unless the store lady is indeed still younger that the GF?
Pyra is the newer personality. Physically they are the same. Pyra was created by Mythra after Mythra did not want to deal with the world anymore.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Pyra is the newer personality. Physically they are the same. Pyra was created by Mythra after Mythra did not want to deal with the world anymore.
no I just want to know who's cosplaying as who, maybe some translation issue cause Pyra should be the GF since her body is very lewd but the store owner should be older than her right? so its wierd that Mythra dialog is the 'young' one?
killerjeb

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to progress here? the game freezes every time i get to that part and i can't even open the menu
View attachment 2661177
Interact with him in front of the bucket. This happens because the pathway set after talking is walk to the door. Because you interact with him at side, it kinda mess up the pattern

Reactions: Zeabux

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
It does not freeze if you talk to Charles from below. Don't talk to him from the side.
Interact with him in front of the bucket. This happens because the pathway set after talking is walk to the door. Because you interact with him at side, it kinda mess up the pattern
thanks, that worked. By the way, do you know how to enter the gallery? At the end of the scene with the rain, it sends me to the home screen...

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
no I just want to know who's cosplaying as who, maybe some translation issue cause Pyra should be the GF since her body is very lewd but the store owner should be older than her right? so its wierd that Mythra dialog is the 'young' one?
killerjeb
Okay your question was not clear so I did not answer it correctly. All we know from the event was the Mythra cosplayer is younger and is a school student. The Pyra cosplayer has better endurance and has a slutty body. So what is to say the Mythra is Charlie's GF and Pyra is the store clerk? Nothing says the store clerk does not have a slutty body. We only seen her behind a curtain. We don't enough about the GF and the clerk to determine who is who right now.

One of the poll questions for future updates was which canon SAO character Charlie's GF will be. When that happens maybe we will know.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
and you don't know if he will add the gallery soon or we'll have to wait until the 2nd part?
Based on older release pattern. He first releases the update that does have a gallery but not the new scenes in the update included. Then within a week he releases a bugfix version that has all the scenes updated. So based on that pattern in a few days there will be another update with a gallery.

Reactions: Zeabux

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
A pity my game kept crash right when inoda and Asuna are talking in the shower I can wait til a bug fix or something

HentaiBaka

Mar 14, 2018
It just seems like a jump when we had a sex scene of Inoda and Asuna in the game world where he's destroying her and shes cumming like she's never cum before and hadn't experienced that kind of sex/mind blowing sex to just...vanilla sex?

It seems so different. She seems indifferent, like OK... yeah. Let's do it..? I wanted to see her slightly turn and lust towards Inoda, squirt uncontrollably, etc.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Okay your question was not clear so I did not answer it correctly. All we know from the event was the Mythra cosplayer is younger and is a school student. The Pyra cosplayer has better endurance and has a slutty body. So what is to say the Mythra is Charlie's GF and Pyra is the store clerk? Nothing says the store clerk does not have a slutty body. We only seen her behind a curtain. We don't enough about the GF and the clerk to determine who is who right now.

One of the poll questions for future updates was which canon SAO character Charlie's GF will be. When that happens maybe we will know.
yeah after rewatching again it seems like that after all we do see the GF getting so many cumshot on her back and that does mean we don't see her getting creampied (yet) and Mythra didn't want to do it raw

Camiy

Sep 11, 2018
It just seems like a jump when we had a sex scene of Inoda and Asuna in the game world where he's destroying her and shes cumming like she's never cum before and hadn't experienced that kind of sex/mind blowing sex to just...vanilla sex?

It seems so different. She seems indifferent, like OK... yeah. Let's do it..? I wanted to see her slightly turn and lust towards Inoda, squirt uncontrollably, etc.
Asuna is unconscious at this time, so its just body response, not her conscious feeling.

Camiy

Sep 11, 2018
Have the dev posted anything oficial about next release date our are we just assuming that it will be on july?

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
it does not lock, you have to try several times, the problem is the water in there.
Trust me I tried several times more than 15 times sure it was annoying but I knew it was gonna slowly start working or something because I did that for a past update scene but this time just brought me to my knees

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
that would only be asuna's excuse, since she admitted that she is a pervert and that inoda had it bigger than kirito, now that she has already tasted inoda's horse dick, she will not let it go, and when she does it with kirito again, she will not even feel it and will get frustrated, always in the ntr world the one who has the biggest dick wins.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes