4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
The way I see the ending is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have no issues with this at all, no issues with the lack of battle scenes or blowjob.
My issue like I said before the game went from seeing full scenes of Asuna and Inoda doing things, to just showing short images here, or that joint screen idea and yes I have viewed the dev's reasoning but I think the dev made the wrong call there, and it would seem a lot of the dev's supporters are saying the same given the new Q&A post and the polls.

For me I wanted to see what happened

The dev said the final scene of part 1 will be shown in part 2, I hope other scenes before that one get added in the gallrey patch or part 2 as well but I don't think it will unless he gives us a full Asuna's weekly view of the whole update we got, which would be nice to play to be honest but I just can not see it.

Reactions: Toushiro

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Honestly, good update. I had a really good time playing it.

I was hoping we would get blowjobs before the pussy, but I'm pretty much ok with that. I don't think blowjob coming before pussy should be a rule, but I still hope we get a proper blowjob scene in the future.

My only real complaint is that at times the update focused too much on Suguha when I wanted to see more of Asuna and Inoda (I like the side stories, but this time i wished he didn't spend so much time with it), but it wasn't something that ruined my experience.

I also wish the final scene had more dialogue from Asuna and Inoda, but considering how the scene plays out and that we were in Kirito's point of view, I understand why that wasn't the case. But I would still like to see a replay of this scene with other POV or that Inoda recorded it and then sent it to Kirito (as he has done before)

Reactions: MattX

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
The way I see the ending is

I have no issues with this at all, no issues with the lack of battle scenes or blowjob.
My issue like I said before the game went from seeing full scenes of Asuna and Inoda doing things, to just showing short images here, or that joint screen idea and yes I have viewed the dev's reasoning but I think the dev made the wrong call there, and it would seem a lot of the dev's supporters are saying the same given the new Q&A post and the polls.

For me I wanted to see what happened

The dev said the final scene of part 1 will be shown in part 2, I hope other scenes before that one get added in the gallrey patch or part 2 as well but I don't think it will unless he gives us a full Asuna's weekly view of the whole update we got, which would be nice to play to be honest but I just can not see it.
I have a feeling that Inoda originally intended to give Asuna an aphrodisiac. And that's why she behaved so strangely in this update. But for some reason he cut it all out. Possibly due to problems. It feels in my heart that there is a huge amount of cut content in the update

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't get how it went from denial to letting him fonddle her in the doorway followed by a 'phone her boyfriend during sex'.
Just felt super rushedd all of the sudden to go from hands and boobjobs to the step below hardcore cuckolding.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
I don't get how it went from denial to letting him fonddle her in the doorway followed by a 'phone her boyfriend during sex'.
Just felt super rushedd all of the sudden to go from hands and boobjobs to the step below hardcore cuckolding.
How you think. Is it can be a much cut content in this update? I have really big feeling about it

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How you think. Is it can be a much cut content in this update? I have really big feeling about it
It does feel that way. Maybe those two bits at the top of the gallery will explain it. The red orb and the laptop.
Or maybe one of Asuna's or Inoda's flames

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I have a feeling that Inoda originally intended to give Asuna an aphrodisiac. And that's why she behaved so strangely in this update. But for some reason he cut it all out. Possibly due to problems. It feels in my heart that there is a huge amount of cut content in the update
There is definitely cut content. If you look at the preview CG pack released a month ago before it was decided this ended Part 1, there are some CGs for scenes not in this update. Including what seem to be a different sex scene for Asuna. Probably what happened was when he decided to end Part 1 with this update, some things had to be removed so it ends with the scene we got.

Apr 5, 2022
I can see that Asian supporters have an easier time swallowing anything the author does whether it's good or bad, so they're not going to crave the quality of the content, they just want to know if it's being released. Knowing this, I hope he doesn't get lazy with the game, he has shown concern and has seen the dissatisfaction of many just like me, it's important that he realizes and talks about this because it shows that he cares (unlike many producers out there) .
I answered his poll and he asks the following questions: -
How do you like the SAO game so far? please tell me your real thoughts.

- Which part of the game do you think is the worst? *The options for this are:
•The loading of CG is very heavy;

•Lack of Asuna's POV;

•Lack of hidden sex;

•The story is not good.

-Which kind of end do you prefer? *The options for this are:
•Asuna still goes out with Kirito, but also maintains a corrupted relationship with Inoda;

•Asuna leaves from Kirito's side, and starts to go out with Inoda.

after that, he leaves the choices part and asks questions..
-I know everyone wants the story to focus on Asuna, but PART II may need a new SAO character. If so, who do you want to see in the game? Like Sinon
-Which costume do you want Asuna to wear in the FOG? Like her knight costume in SAO?
-If the girl friend of convenience store boy needs a role, which anime character do you want her to be?
-Which part of the game plots do you think is the best?

that was the poll, and knowing that he provides even this poll, I still have confidence in this author, he realizes that he may have been wrong in some points of this update, he sees and recognizes that some fans were dissatisfied mainly with the part of sex with Inota and Asuna has no context and promises that this will (or will try to) be resolved with this scene's dialogue in the next update.

• Angry
Reactions: slim-kr

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
There is definitely cut content. If you look at the preview CG pack released a month ago before it was decided this ended Part 1, there are some CGs for scenes not in this update. Including what seem to be a different sex scene for Asuna. Probably what happened was when he decided to end Part 1 with this update, some things had to be removed so it ends with the scene we got.
Can you show them?

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
She didn't actually let Inoda do it. He just went for it without Asuna's consent and she didn't want Kirito to notice it, so she tried to cover it up, but after Kirito left she got angry and hit Inoda. That part didn't really bother me.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
Judging by the cut content scenes, there must have been some kind of beach event originally and... Is Inoda was originally supposed to rape/blackmail Asuna?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Suppose to cut content scenes there is should be originally some beach event and... Is originally Inoda suppose to rape/blackmail Asuna?
I thought the first and third pictures was suppose to be Message Board stories and the second picture was Inoda raping Asuna while she is unconscious in the real world. I did not think she would be willing to have real sex with Inoda yet until the dev posted more preview pictures.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I can see that Asian supporters have an easier time swallowing anything the author does whether it's good or bad, so they're not going to crave the quality of the content, they just want to know if it's being released. Knowing this, I hope he doesn't get lazy with the game, he has shown concern and has seen the dissatisfaction of many just like me, it's important that he realizes and talks about this because it shows that he cares (unlike many producers out there).
I understand some of the criticism, I myself thought that some things could have been better (although I still don't think the update was bad, as I've seen some people talking here). But I think it's a bit of an exaggeration start thinking that the dev will become lazy with his work. After all, I didn't think his work on this update was lazy, I just thought he didn't made the best choices at some moments.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
I thought the first and third pictures was suppose to be Message Board stories and the second picture was Inoda raping Asuna while she is unconscious in the real world. I did not think she would be willing to have real sex with Inoda yet until the dev posted more preview pictures.
Moreover, you can see that the phone sex scene was inserted at the last moment, since in fact the same scene was used as the initial screen

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
Is there is more cut content scenes?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Moreover, you can see that the phone sex scene was inserted at the last moment, since in fact the same scene was used as the initial screen
I always thought the phone sex would be in the game. It is too hot not to! But my point was that scene was pushed forward and other scenes was delayed/cut to end this Part now.

Did you know there was a alternative Title Screen where Inoda was fucking Asuna in-game while Kirito was fighting a minotaur?

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes