4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
certainly in this part you realise that asuna no longer loved kirito because she treated him badly and made any excuse not to be near him. now that she is already corrupted it seems that her mother is also playing the game, it would be a good plot twits at the end because kirito is cuck in real life and in FGO he ends up in a coma like in alicization xd

Dheiwkdjmj

Jun 17, 2021
My bad. Turns out some frames started with (01) instead of (1) so I didnt add this scenes:
直叶正常位
睡奸乳交
睡奸口交
睡奸素股
蛇岛家后入影绘
门后扇屁股
门后爱抚
门后爱抚_Krito_ver
京子KTV正常位
京子车震
扇屁股_Krito_ver

Reuploading now.
Some scenes seem not to appear in the game - the Asuna and Itona in bath one, the scene of the mother just show up with a picture, not a gif

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
What a great update. The save provided in slot 3 is the start and you can talk to the pigeons found on many of the maps to change if you have Asuna perspective enabled or not. Does suck that there isn't a gallery, or if there is then I don't know how to get to it.

I did have a bug where the game froze anytime I tried to do the event in the karaoke store. I can see the first part with asunas mom but then it freezes when after returning the whine to the clerk.

But the update overall was amazing, I like the pacing, and the scenes were hot. Can't wait for part 2.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Some scenes seem not to appear in the game - the Asuna and Itona in bath one, the scene of the mother just show up with a picture, not a gif
We do get the Asuna and Inoda in the bath? It is when you view Asunas perspective.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
wait what? do you have to play again from the beginning?
This is what I would like to know as well, as I spoke to that Pigeon each time I seen it and got the message her view is turned on but even in the last scene, sure you get to see the lead up with the storm and a couple of quick CGs them on the bed and then on the balcony but the actual action is split screen, focuses more on Kirtko and his kitchen which you see glimpses of Asuna going to town. That is not an Asuna POV.

Same when she opens the door for him at her house, how did that part come to that? Seen nothing, or the event at the changing rooms, at least in the past versions outside the infirmary shadow play you were able to see everything else.

So now I am not sure if I missed scenes or not because I tried both options for that last scene as a test and nothing changed. Even decided to hit the Pigeon as well.

And if that last scene is how Asuna's POV is actually design then I still say that's a poor POV as your still playing as Kirito in his house, so now I hope my game is bugged.
The only real POV scene in this patch I got was the bath scene, that was about it oh and Asuna and her Mom talking in their house.

EDIT: Downloaded another save posted here and got the same outcome, that is no Asuna POV, this is just an easy way to push an update out without having to write sex scenes, the only person in this update to get an actual written sex scene Suguha and they were cut short, I guess I was excepting too much but after how the game was up to this point it was good, scenes were written you could see full scenes as Asuna, this update yay we got a bath scene and even that was cut short, the Asuna view only let you see some images and maybe a line of two for this update. sad times.

Last edited:

KING_S0FA

Apr 29, 2022
You have to talk to the pigeon and choose the first option to view whats happening when you are not around. also before you play FOG it gives you other option to view asuna house or inoda room

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
This is what I would like to know as well, as I spoke to that Pigeon each time I seen it and got the message her view is turned on but even in the last scene, sure you get to see the lead up with the storm and a couple of quick CGs them on the bed and then on the balcony but the actual action is split screen, focuses more on Kirtko and his kitchen which you see glimpses of Asuna going to town. That is not an Asuna POV.

Same when she opens the door for him at her house, how did that part come to that? Seen nothing, or the event at the changing rooms, at least in the past versions outside the infirmary shadow play you were able to see everything else.

So now I am not sure if I missed scenes or not because I tried both options for that last scene as a test and nothing changed. Even decided to hit the Pigeon as well.

And if that last scene is how Asuna's POV is actually design then I still say that's a poor POV as your still playing as Kirito in his house, so now I hope my game is bugged.

The only real POV scene in this patch I got was the bath scene, that was about it oh and Asuna and her Mom talking in their house.
I mean it's more that it means you view what's going on with Asuna not a literal POV. For that all we would see is Inoda dick covered in spit moving in and out pointed at the screen. Although if you still see the side by side Asuna/inoda and Kirito stuff at the end with Asuna pov disabled Id think that would be an oversight.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I mean it's more that it means you view what's going on with Asuna not a literal POV. For that all we would see is Inoda dick covered in spit moving in and out pointed at the screen. Although if you still see the side by side Asuna/inoda and Kirito stuff at the end with Asuna pov disabled Id think that would be an oversight.
Sorry I worded it wrong, We go ftom a game that you can view the full scene, hear what Asuna and Inoda are doing the leadup to the H scene, seeing the full H scene and the end outcome. This update it's side by side, short snips of it here or there and some short shadow play, for instance you get to see Inoda knock on Asuna's door and she lets him in then nothing outside of a bath scene later on.
There was not one full H scene that we got to see in full with Asuna and Inoda's dialouge. It's a complete diffrenent design to the first few updates and a let down after what the game was doing earlier.

Reactions: Toushiro

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Sorry I worded it wrong, We go ftom a game that you can view the full scene, hear what Asuna and Inoda are doing the leadup to the H scene, seeing the full H scene and the end outcome. This update it's side by side, short snips of it here or there and some short shadow play, for instance you get to see Inoda knock on Asuna's door and she lets him in then nothing outside of a bath scene later on.
There was not one full H scene that we got to see in full with Asuna and Inoda's dialouge. It's a complete diffrenent design to the first few updates and a let down after what the game was doing earlier.
This was my fear seems like this maybe just like the chainsaw one the author made had potential but they barely any viewable scenes for my taste

Reactions: Toushiro

Shirokame

Jul 12, 2021
Joiplay cant work with bathroom scene it gonna crash everytime i play this scene someone can fix?

Last edited:

Kemin

Oct 4, 2017
Q/A from author:

Since the latest upate seems to be very controversial, especially the last rainy night of Asuna's POV,

I decided to make a post to explain something. If you are interested about it, you can read the following long stuff..

①: On the last rainy night, Why there is no conversations of Asuna the Inoda?

In fact, I considered a lot about this scene. I do wanted to add Asuna's POV and conversations in this

scene, but then I thought if I mixed Asuna and Inoda's conversation with Kirito's scene. It will look

very weird. Because what players controlled here is Kirito, he wake up, call Asuna, check news...That's

why I use indirect description for Asuna and Inoda. Actually they do talk a lot, Asuna refused Inoda many

times as well. And more improtantly, I decided to show Asuna's POV in the start of PART II, which may have

what you want to see.

②: The content of update is not as much as many people thought..

Sorry, I apologize for it, that's totally my bad. Since I don't have any coopreators, all

the tasks have to be done by myself. I will work hard to do more..but I'm not a full-time game author,

so sometimes I need to handle other stuff..

③: Sex before blowjob?

Well, in my opinion, kiss and blowjob is the last line of a girl. And Asuna haven't done it for Kirito yet..

I think blowjob is more corrupted than sex. So I will make it later.

④:there is no battle CG in this version?

I do want to make some more interesting event in FOG, but the problem is: I can't do it since

sex and blowjob haven't been done in real world. I have make many other kinds of sexually harass,

however, it also reaches a bottleneck. So I decided to push the relationship of Asuna and Inoda in

real world.

⑤:The chat room has been removed in this version?

Yes..chat room plays an important role in PART I, but I think it has accomplished its tasks.

And it has reached a great number of events. I'm considering other ways as substitution.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
Q/A from author:

Since the latest upate seems to be very controversial, especially the last rainy night of Asuna's POV,

I decided to make a post to explain something. If you are interested about it, you can read the following long stuff..

①: On the last rainy night, Why there is no conversations of Asuna the Inoda?

In fact, I considered a lot about this scene. I do wanted to add Asuna's POV and conversations in this

scene, but then I thought if I mixed Asuna and Inoda's conversation with Kirito's scene. It will look

very weird. Because what players controlled here is Kirito, he wake up, call Asuna, check news...That's

why I use indirect description for Asuna and Inoda. Actually they do talk a lot, Asuna refused Inoda many

times as well. And more improtantly, I decided to show Asuna's POV in the start of PART II, which may have

what you want to see.

②: The content of update is not as much as many people thought..

Sorry, I apologize for it, that's totally my bad. Since I don't have any coopreators, all

the tasks have to be done by myself. I will work hard to do more..but I'm not a full-time game author,

so sometimes I need to handle other stuff..

③: Sex before blowjob?

Well, in my opinion, kiss and blowjob is the last line of a girl. And Asuna haven't done it for Kirito yet..

I think blowjob is more corrupted than sex. So I will make it later.

④:there is no battle CG in this version?

I do want to make some more interesting event in FOG, but the problem is: I can't do it since

sex and blowjob haven't been done in real world. I have make many other kinds of sexually harass,

however, it also reaches a bottleneck. So I decided to push the relationship of Asuna and Inoda in

real world.

⑤:The chat room has been removed in this version?

Yes..chat room plays an important role in PART I, but I think it has accomplished its tasks.

And it has reached a great number of events. I'm considering other ways as substitution.
Blowjob more corrupted than sex?! WTF?! It's look like author really don't care anymore about the story. It's pity...

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes