4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Kirito128

Mar 28, 2024
Sorry my English is so bad. I finished part one and I didn't have time to play part two. Can someone summarize what happened in part two? I saw the video at the end and it was quite interesting, but I was curious why Asuna would allow Inoda to have sex with her? And the last question is, does his update have a lot of content on average? Thank you.

Dec 25, 2023
Sorry my English is so bad. I finished part one and I didn't have time to play part two. Can someone summarize what happened in part two? I saw the video at the end and it was quite interesting, but I was curious why Asuna would allow Inoda to have sex with her? And the last question is, does his update have a lot of content on average? Thank you.
If you are still interested after part 1 then you should play part 2 and find out more about it. The story is pretty good imo, and the pacing is okay I rather slow and long story that way there is more impact than a quick fap and call it a day.

apollo261299

Aug 19, 2023
I think that should have one big update about fixing bug in Part 2 . bug moving/ bug conversation/ bug buttons click need to fix. Story is quite good . But should add the Inoda POV playing that will be great.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
He took this month off
Where did he say that? I decided to skip the previous update and play te next one (more content), but if we have to wait until late april i may as well play now.

Also i don't mind the break if there is one really, usually he gives bigger updates then, maybe not double but still worth the wait.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Where did he say that? I decided to skip the previous update and play te next one (more content), but if we have to wait until late april i may as well play now.

Also i don't mind the break if there is one really, usually he gives bigger updates then, maybe not double but still worth the wait.
He said at the end of the current update that he is exhausted because of the overtime at his day job. So he won't make a update in March but he will still work on the game to make a better April update.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
He said at the end of the current update that he is exhausted because of the overtime at his day job. So he won't make a update in March but he will still work on the game to make a better April update.
Ok, let him cook as they say xD

And no kidding, things aren't as bad as a few years ago aparently but it can't be easy doing 2 jobs basically, 1 day maybe he can focus on the games 100%, i do think he has the potential to make a living out of this if he keeps getting popular........hopefully without selling out xD

drestaprit

Jan 28, 2019
I like the game, but it's a hot mess. This is probably the worst optimized RPG Maker Game I've ever played. Be prepared for your system designed for tripple A games to tank while playing this. Developer probably wants to re-evaluate the mods or scripts they're using for the next game, because this is way too slow for most people. Considering this is a glorified PNG slideshow, this most certainly shouldn't be as demanding as it is. The animation are extremely slow to load, the in-game interacts are running at a grand total of 10 frames per second on a good scene. It's just too much for what is being offered here. Consider Renpie or something.

OP007

Jan 11, 2023
I like the game, but it's a hot mess. This is probably the worst optimized RPG Maker Game I've ever played. Be prepared for your system designed for tripple A games to tank while playing this. Developer probably wants to re-evaluate the mods or scripts they're using for the next game, because this is way too slow for most people. Considering this is a glorified PNG slideshow, this most certainly shouldn't be as demanding as it is. The animation are extremely slow to load, the in-game interacts are running at a grand total of 10 frames per second on a good scene. It's just too much for what is being offered here. Consider Renpie or something.
I played on phone, never had issue

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
This is great game rpg 3d anime, i like the menu stats, animation, NTR event. Maybe this the game what i've been looking for? sadly no silica maybe fujino send her to oversea. Klein a simp? only watching alice get raped. i hope Agil may have action since his wife hospitalized

Reactions: Jeycii_

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
This is great game rpg 3d anime, i like the menu stats, animation, NTR event. Maybe this the game what i've been looking for? sadly no silica maybe fujino send her to oversea. Klein a simp? only watching alice get raped. i hope Agil may have action since his wife hospitalized
If an SAO Character that should appear doesn't you should assume they don't exist unless mentioned as far as this universe is concerned just to plot-reasons, sadly. Liz, for example, was only added to the game in Part 2 and was excused as her 'transfering over', despite the fact that in Canon all of them were already in the SAO school from the beginning, Silica simply isn't part of the game so she doesn't exist for all intents and purposes (At least is a bit better than Yui, who WAS mentioned once but doesn't exist either at all for unexplained reasons, the game is filled with plot-holes like that which is better not to think about if you know the series XP). Klein has absolutely no idea of what happened to Alice, otherwise he has been surprisingly Canon-accurate, which I was glad to see Fujino do with him. Same with Agil, I have liked Fujino actually made him into his accurate Canon-self instead of trying to push him like he was the SAO's NTR-equivalent to Naruto's Raikage for nonsensical reasons just because he's a big black dude XD (Personal taste aside, he probably won't be used, just like Klein, not because he's actually written accurately to love his wife but because Fujino said he would stop using other male characters for H-scenes unless forced to by the plot, so adding Agil this late into the plot as another 'NTR guy' is definitively something he wouldn't do, especially as it would delay the plot even further and at this point he instead is actually hurrying it up).

Reactions: Jeycii_

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
Same with Agil, I have liked Fujino actually made him into his accurate Canon-self instead of trying to push him like he was the SAO's NTR-equivalent to Naruto's Raikage for nonsensical reasons just because he's a big black dude XD
yeah it must because Raikage the BBD that corrupt my mind thinking agil will become the next ntr man (who tf the first person who make Raikage NTR man anywayXD)

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
yeah it must because Raikage the BBD that corrupt my mind thinking agil will become the next ntr man (who tf the first person who make Raikage NTR man anywayXD)
I have no idea, but it stuck, so nowadays a lot of random artists in Pixiv like using him like he was that equivalent in SAO just for being a black dude, which even putting all the racist stereotypes aside is probably even worse than the Raikage. Ay at least was an asshole sometimes, even if any depiction of him as a sex god is dumb you can still acknowledge that. Agil besides being one of the nicest dudes and happily married, specifically survived SAO to be with his wife so seeing him written as some piece of shit generic NTR dude feels more of an insult towards him than the girls getting NTR-ed or Kirito, at least for me XP

Reactions: kinglionheart

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I never get turn on by black dudes ntr guys, neither to male gyarus.. they are just.. unappealing to me..
at most i would try to read stuff like that for its insane lewd artstyle, but for no other reasons..
Im glad that Fujino sensei is holding himself back with that here xd

Last edited:
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes