4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Ok, let him cook as they say xD

And no kidding, things aren't as bad as a few years ago aparently but it can't be easy doing 2 jobs basically, 1 day maybe he can focus on the games 100%, i do think he has the potential to make a living out of this if he keeps getting popular........hopefully without selling out xD
Mmh I'm pretty sure he needed a job to be able to move to japan, and by doing so he probably needs a "real" job. Plus yeah we don't really know how much he's earning from both patreon and his ci.en page.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Mmh I'm pretty sure he needed a job to be able to move to japan, and by doing so he probably needs a "real" job. Plus yeah we don't really know how much he's earning from both patreon and his ci.en page.
i hope that he will add more and higher tiers. im pretty sure there will be some ppl willingly pay much more to support him

Reactions: Animefan_09

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I never get turn on by black dudes ntr guys, neither to male gyarus.. they are just.. unappealing to me..
at most i would try to read stuff like that for its insane lewd artstyle, but for no other reasons..
Im glad that Fujino sensei is holding himself back with that here xd
I don't mind random NTR black dudes/male gyarus myself, hell, I prefer them over ugly bastards and old men, the last two are one of the main reasons I dislike NTR as like 90% of NTR works prefer using them for some reason, I personally find my enjoyment of the sexy Hentai girl reduced massively if I have to start at disgusting slob born out of the artist/author's idea that only men like that can steal girls XD (Another of the reasons I never could really get that invested in the main plot of this game funnily enough :p) I just don't like when ACTUAL established characters of a work are twisted because of stereotypes to be used as NTR men, especially if it's of a series I know firsthand as it feels even more insulting towards said people than the girl or the NTRd guy. Agil, case and point, is a great dude, loves his wife to death and probably wouldn't even consider any of the main cast as more than 'little girls', but because he's a big black dude NTR artists lately write him like fucking Asuna is the entire reason his character was made for, LOL

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
i hope that he will add more and higher tiers. im pretty sure there will be some ppl willingly pay much more to support him
I'm one of those that asked in them in a dm if they could have a higher tier. I don't want to participate and make my voice louder, and just want to help financially. Hopefully their financial situation is overall fine.

Reactions: Jeycii_

Rtistik

Oct 29, 2023
I don't mind random NTR black dudes/male gyarus myself, hell, I prefer them over ugly bastards and old men, the last two are one of the main reasons I dislike NTR as like 90% of NTR works prefer using them for some reason, I personally find my enjoyment of the sexy Hentai girl reduced massively if I have to start at disgusting slob born out of the artist/author's idea that only men like that can steal girls XD (Another of the reasons I never could really get that invested in the main plot of this game funnily enough :p) I just don't like when ACTUAL established characters of a work are twisted because of stereotypes to be used as NTR men, especially if it's of a series I know firsthand as it feels even more insulting towards said people than the girl or the NTRd guy. Agil, case and point, is a great dude, loves his wife to death and probably wouldn't even consider any of the main cast as more than 'little girls', but because he's a big black dude NTR artists lately write him like fucking Asuna is the entire reason his character was made for, LOL
in this game, there is no need for a black dude ( Agil ) to be used since Fujino has done quite a good job in making Inoda a fully fleshed out character who could very well exist in the actual SAO universe.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
in this game, there is no need for a black dude ( Agil ) to be used since Fujino has done quite a good job in making Inoda a fully fleshed out character who could very well exist in the actual SAO universe.
I would argue about Inoda having any realism in general, especially for SAO's actual setting, but as a reminder, I was not the one advocating Agil or a Black Dude in general to be added into the game's plot, if anything expressing why I was sure he wouldn't be added (Both by Fujino's good writing of his character and how 'late' we're in the plot tbh), you may wanna say that to the person who was hoping for some Agil action instead XD

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020
I like the game, but it's a hot mess. This is probably the worst optimized RPG Maker Game I've ever played. Be prepared for your system designed for tripple A games to tank while playing this. Developer probably wants to re-evaluate the mods or scripts they're using for the next game, because this is way too slow for most people. Considering this is a glorified PNG slideshow, this most certainly shouldn't be as demanding as it is. The animation are extremely slow to load, the in-game interacts are running at a grand total of 10 frames per second on a good scene. It's just too much for what is being offered here. Consider Renpie or something.
is your pc, mi game runs smooth as silk

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
I like the game, but it's a hot mess. This is probably the worst optimized RPG Maker Game I've ever played. Be prepared for your system designed for tripple A games to tank while playing this. Developer probably wants to re-evaluate the mods or scripts they're using for the next game, because this is way too slow for most people. Considering this is a glorified PNG slideshow, this most certainly shouldn't be as demanding as it is. The animation are extremely slow to load, the in-game interacts are running at a grand total of 10 frames per second on a good scene. It's just too much for what is being offered here. Consider Renpie or something.
While I agree that he is pushing RPG Maker to the max and should definitely find better plugins, I personally don't encounter many issues. I have what would've been a top gaming PC 6 years ago, and I never have any stuttering or lag or delay from the "animations" loading. I generally only have 2 problems. When I first start up the game, it can take 30 secs to a min to actually get to the main menu. And randomly the game will just crash with no error message if I've been playing for atleast an hour. The crashing would be a major issue to me if it wasn't for the autosave.

But I do think he should find a plugin that actually uses the animations as a gif or video, as yeah they're stored as pngs for each frame. Go to the \www\img\Special_actionSeq\ folder if you want to see them in the game files. I would imagine this would fix alot of mid and lower end PCs issues, not having to essentially render it in real time. I know I've played RPG Maker games before with plenty of animated scenes and don't remember seeing people complain about them lagging, so it probably is just the plugin he's using.

I personally love the feel of RPG Maker-esque games that I haven't seen people be able to replicate in Unity or Ren'Py. Unless your goal is to make the game just a VN or a 'point and click', for small devs to give players that somewhat "sandbox" feel where they can roam around the map at their own pace, I do think RPG Maker (Wolf RPG is good too) is still the best. The one exception I'll give is RPG Maker VX Ace games, I hate trying to get those games to display properly on my 2k monitors.

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
I don't even notice the crashes. It's the most indie of indie rpgs. Game auto saves and reboot takes 0.5 seconds.

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
I have a question, is part 1 and 2 indepent from each other?
Like even if I play part 2, I won't be able to import anything from part 1?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
yes
you dont have to import anything from p1. there is no money or anything that you need

Reactions: TheNPC

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
part 2 story starts where part 1 ends.
but you don't need any save from part 1.
Part 1 is highly recommended, because you can find quite a few people mentioned they like part 1 much more than part 2. it's individual preference though.

Seesranger556

Sep 5, 2023
Why when i download and try to load game it says js plug in missing how do i fix it?
And there are so many files to is that suposed to be there?

Last edited:

Rtistik

Oct 29, 2023
No offense bro, but it might be a Skill Issue.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes