4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I can't say much as someone not that invested in the main story so the battle harassments aren't that amazing for me, but it could definitively happen XP And yeah, there are certainly distant parts of the IRL map that are just there seemingly as just decoration but that Fujino could visit at some point, there is even an amusement park I think?
poor guy isnt invested much into ms so he has to live until more side girls get more content q.q

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Hey, to some people, the side dishes are just better. It is like when I go to Pizza Hut. My lips never touch the pizza. They are reserved only for those chicken wings. :BootyTime:
yea i know that feel best. im usually the guy who falls for the side girls in most shows/mangas, so i know that feel when the main girl gets the most attention :BootyTime:

also chicken wings > pizza kek

Reactions: kinglionheart

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
Hello guys, I just Edit last scene tree house with light switch on no dark and the editted video no audio (no time)
well its not smooth but enjoyable
idk if someone already edit it
Mega

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Has Inoda gotten an actual blowjob from Asuna outside her being unconscious or that dream of Kirito's?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Hello guys, I just Edit last scene tree house with light switch on no dark and the editted video no audio (no time)
well its not smooth but enjoyable
idk if someone already edit it
Mega FSo2VZoI#PHJqKpV8h5T4KdgHw2G75oPBvoTtm8RI6vnBr8pmbcw
ty for your hard work. if possible, it would be 100% more enjoyable with sound (maybe just fujinos thunder noise every 5-10 secs or something would already be awesome xd)

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Might be Liz “feels bad” for making them go through that quest + pvp battle at end that she decided to “reward” them with a massage and spa treatment for the hard work. I think I might be the only one here though who actually wants a Liz X Kirito scene though. Would love it following the narrative they develop some kind of dom/sub dynamic because Kirito feels bad for teasing liz, and Liz wants to unlock that sub/cuck side out of Kirito knowing Asuna would never do that to him. Glad to see he’s back though, can’t wait for next update.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
im excited to see her fall into finally giving blowjobs
We all are waiting for that. The only question is how and why Asuna breaks her taboo. I am assuming it will be in FOG first but I can't think of any reason Asuna would want to try it.

I doubt common hentai reasons like it is for "practice" or "suck out poison" would work here.

Reactions: Jeycii_

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
My first thought was massage/spa. I think Asuna will give a massage to Inoda after being taught by him. Sounds like a nice scenario. I think Fujino would use something more colourful for beachwear.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
We all are waiting for that. The only question is how and why Asuna breaks her taboo. I am assuming it will be in FOG first but I can't think of any reason Asuna would want to try it.

I doubt common hentai reasons like it is for "practice" or "suck out poison" would work here.
giving the inodas victim character + fog world, its highly possible that it could end at the "poison sucking"
... now that im thinking about. inoda could try to poison himself with some of those.. horny trees or something? (i dont really know if those trees themself spread those or if it was the result of the amulets Liz gave them)
and she ends up having to suck this horny poison so she actually develops an addiction to.. sucking dicks.. i dont know xd

... another way could be that inoda isnt getting limb by handjobs, but they are having an emergency situation where kirito could find them any moment (thus no room for relieve by sex) so inoda convinces asuna that a blowjob would def the fastest way. (all this while also increasing kiritos cuck meter)

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2021
I liked the new costumes, and from the setting you can tell it's in hot springs, I don't know if ''massage'' would fit, especially with the clothes Asuna is wearing, but it's a possibility.

Liz looks like she's wearing something naughty and doesn't look much like hot springs, but I liked it anyway.

I believe that Liz will distract Kirito, and who knows, Inoda and Asuna will start, right... Or even Asuna will *pet* the hidden Inoda.

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023
3.31 Report/报告

Hello everyone, I will start to make the progress report and make the next update in April. I Add several new outfits of Asuna, Lisbeth and Suguha for the new plots. I'm working on some CGs of Alice and Asuna which has been determined. And I'm going to make weekly report in April, thank

一晃3月幾乎都在加班中過去了,4月正式開始恢復製作和更新,為劇情需要又追加繪製幾件新的服裝,下面是其中的兩個,CG還在製作中,內容分別是亞絲娜的和愛麗絲的,4月會繼續通知,感謝大家。

View attachment 3494655

View attachment 3494656
I hope that there would be more scenes, than the last update. It's quite lacking to be honest.

Either way, I'm excited for the next one.

Based from their new outfit I'm guessing it's either Beach or Hot Spring.

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
It's good to know that Fujino is back, this guy is a master at what he does, and damn... Asuna in that outfit , for sure poor Kirito will question this outfit and nothing will happen, but Inoda will like it and that's it what does it matter

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It's good to know that Fujino is back, this guy is a master at what he does, and damn... Asuna in that outfit , for sure poor Kirito will question this outfit and nothing will happen, but Inoda will like it and that's it what does it matter
Poor Liz. She is dressing slutty to the max to get the guys' attention but they only sees Asuna's more modest swimsuit. They probably will barely notice her in front of Asuna. Life of the side girl. :cry:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I just hope we get to see Asuna's perspective of the cabin scene, it was a letdown having it while your off fighting. Yes I know the dev has a habit of teasing before the end of an update but it was a tad of letdown this time around due to it.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Poor Liz. She is dressing slutty to the max to get the guys' attention but they only sees Asuna's more modest swimsuit. They probably will barely notice her in front of Asuna. Life of the side girl. :cry:
That's another thing I liked the SAO Gameverse AU doing compared to Canon, while Canon SAO, despite the haters' complaints, actually has very little fanservice that let you see it, Kirito IS still a normal teenage boy and as such does react realistically to the many pretty girls around him directly or indirectly exposing themselves to him no matter how much Asuna he has in the brain, so the 'side-girls' all actually feel relevant too XP

Fujino's Kirito resorts to being rude and abrasive with Liz more often than not while his Liz is quite slutty trying to 'steal' him, but funnily enough actual Liz is surprisingly shy despite her teasing nature, and in the Gameverse always ends up more embarrassed than even Silica when an 'ecchi' situation between her and Kirito happens, while Kirito just panics and probably tries to not get a hard-on XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just hope we get to see Asuna's perspective of the cabin scene, it was a letdown having it while your off fighting. Yes I know the dev has a habit of teasing before the end of an update but it was a tad of letdown this time around due to it.
He confirmed at the end of the current update that he would add the Asuna/Inoda PoV of the cabin scene in this update, yeah, you don't gotta worry about that :O

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
"it was a letdown having it while your off fighting" wow you're trippin', this scene was so good and used the mystery element so well. Plus he always do this : first Kirito's pov then Asuna/Inoda's (which is coming in the next update).

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeycii_
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes