4.10 star(s) 83 Votes

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I mean, to be fair, it's not like Inoda doesn't have all the plot-powers he needs to do whatever he wants anyway XD He just has to tell Kirito he has to take a leak or something and then use his powers so even if Kirito wakes up for some plot-reason and looks at the other tent he would only see Asuna and Liz's silhouettes and not him :p Then Kirito goes back to sleep and Inoda can spend the whole night fucking Asuna (And maybe even Liz if this camping trip is where Fujino plans for her to finally fall/be disappointed in Kirito, though it's unlikely it may happen yet if we're going into a whole new arc)
Yeah, I don't even pay that much attention to the main plot anymore. The breaking point of Asuna is pretty much complete since the treehouse event. From now on, she only gets more corrupted to try new stuff. Once I get the synopsis of the dialogue I just skip. :sneaky:

With his powers, Inoda could fuck Asuna right infront of Kirito, saying he is just doing push ups :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, I don't even pay that much attention to the main plot anymore. The breaking point of Asuna is pretty much complete since the treehouse event. From now on, she only gets more corrupted to try new stuff. Once I get the synopsis of the dialogue I just skip. :sneaky:

With his powers, Inoda could fuck Asuna right infront of Kirito, saying he is just doing push ups :ROFLMAO:
The ironic thing is that while that last line may sound like a shitpost, we KNOW that, yes, he could, once Asuna is corrupted enough, 100%, and Kirito wouldn't notice. He was able to basically get a thighjob from Asuna without her FEELING it thanks to his bullshit powers, he could be fucking her against a tree in plain view of Kirito while he's fighting monsters and he would just wonder what new bullshit horrible FOG status effect made "poor Inoda" start humping a tree XD

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
The ironic thing is that while that last line may sound like a shitpost, we KNOW that, yes, he could, once Asuna is corrupted enough, 100%, and Kirito wouldn't notice. He was able to basically get a thighjob from Asuna without her FEELING it thanks to his bullshit powers, he could be fucking her against a tree in plain view of Kirito while he's fighting monsters and he would just wonder what new bullshit horrible FOG status effect made "poor Inoda" start humping a tree XD
Yeah, I still think, it would be halerious to see if he really would use his powers to dp Asuna, while she's having sex with Kirito, who would think that he is the one giving Asuna all that pleasure :D

Reactions: Taboofan

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020

it more like her breaking point is in early game of chapter 2 her still love kirito but her not want make inoda sad that why her accept all thing inoda tell her, i hope we will get new update soon in may i can't wait for 30th after 2 month wait...

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, I still think, it would be halerious to see if he really would use his powers to dp Asuna, while she's having sex with Kirito, who would think that he is the one giving Asuna all that pleasure :D
I think I mentioned it before but Inoda's powers have evolved into perception alternation. Before his powers makes him invisible but at least the people will still know something is wrong if he does something to them. But now he is visible to people and they can't recognize what he is doing when if he is doing to them. Like thighfucking Asuna and she can't recognize his penis rubbing her. Or Asuna not recognizing he is talking to Kirito even though he doing it right in front of her.

This opens up a lot of possibilities of fun scenarios but it also ends any possibility of being caught unless he fucks up or wants to be caught. Now when he does anything wrong, he always has alibi. This expends to stealing or killing too. Like if he kills someone in the streets. The victim would not know he is killed until after it happens and the bystanders would see Inoda but not him killing. Really the other players should be thankful Inoda only cares about Asuna or he could ruin the game for everyone and no one (except Administrator) would know how.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I think I mentioned it before but Inoda's powers have evolved into perception alternation. Before his powers makes him invisible but at least the people will still know something is wrong if he does something to them. But now he is visible to people and they can't recognize what he is doing when if he is doing to them. Like thighfucking Asuna and she can't recognize his penis rubbing her. Or Asuna not recognizing he is talking to Kirito even though he doing it right in front of her.

This opens up a lot of possibilities of fun scenarios but it also ends any possibility of being caught unless he fucks up or wants to be caught. Now when he does anything wrong, he always has alibi. This expends to stealing or killing too. Like if he kills someone in the streets. The victim would not know he is killed until after it happens and the bystanders would see Inoda but not him killing. Really the other players should be thankful Inoda only cares about Asuna or he could ruin the game for everyone and no one (except Administrator) would know how.
Exactly, so since he now has such powers, why not go all the way? Imagine him going on a rampage in FOG for one day because Asuna ditched him for Kirito once. After that she would agree to get even more involved with him, just to prevent other people from getting involved because of his urges :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: kinglionheart

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Actually, Inoda has stated that the 'exchange' of his powers is that his fighting power just gets shitter and shitter the more they evolve, right? Like, I'm pretty sure it was stated, and Kirito even pointing out that Inoda's stats are still extremely bad. I wouldn't be surprised if the 'tradeoff' of his ability is that if he actually tried to HARM anyone or anything his stealth would immediately drop, so yeah, I doubt he can go assassin's creed killing at all XD (He totally could steal shit, though, if only because Fujino made the Canon ethics code that prevents these things in Canon SAO a joke in his NTR-verse)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Actually, Inoda has stated that the 'exchange' of his powers is that his fighting power just gets shitter and shitter the more they evolve, right? Like, I'm pretty sure it was stated, and Kirito even pointing out that Inoda's stats are still extremely bad. I wouldn't be surprised if the 'tradeoff' of his ability is that if he actually tried to HARM anyone or anything his stealth would immediately drop, so yeah, I doubt he can go assassin's creed killing at all XD (He totally could steal shit, though, if only because Fujino made the Canon ethics code that prevents these things in Canon SAO a joke in his NTR-verse)
Maybe FOG has restrictions that players need certain stats to equip weapons and Inoda has piss poor stats he can't equip anything. Pretty sure we never seen with any weapons. But he can use poison for the kill. We seen him use those.

I am reminded of the scene in Fairy Dance when Kirito just took Leafa's sword in his duel with Eugene. If stealing was that easy then Inoda should have no problems.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Maybe FOG has restrictions that players need certain stats to equip weapons and Inoda has piss poor stats he can't equip anything. Pretty sure we never seen with any weapons. But he can use poison for the kill. We seen him use those.

I am reminded of the scene in Fairy Dance when Kirito just took Leafa's sword in his duel with Eugene. If stealing was that easy then Inoda should have no problems.
I wonder if Kirito gets pissed at some point about doing quests with a useless character who can't get stronger. But then again, even if he does, Asuna will probably just scold him and run straight to Inoda to cheer him up.
:LOL:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

IIRC, Kirito was only able to do that because he and Leafa were in the same Party at that point and that, for obvious reasons, Leafa didn't report him when the Harrassment Prompt popped up after he did that (All details the anime skipped sadly, like 90% of the things that make SAO way deeper than it seems XP).

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
IIRC, Kirito was only able to do that because he and Leafa were in the same Party at that point and that, for obvious reasons, Leafa didn't report him when the Harrassment Prompt popped up after he did that (All details the anime skipped sadly, like 90% of the things that make SAO way deeper than it seems XP).
Yea, I figured the LN would have details to explain some of the inconsistences. But since I am fairly certain Fujino's only source of SAO knowledge comes from the anime, I will always assume his game world works like the anime's unless stated otherwise.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yea, I figured the LN would have details to explain some of the inconsistences. But since I am fairly certain Fujino's only source of SAO knowledge comes from the anime, I will always assume his game world works like the anime's unless stated otherwise.
I mean, it doesn't, as mentioned in my post I think Fujino may have either secondhand knowledge only of SAO or just watched the anime once and never again, his world not only IRL but in VR contradicts countless things about the setting constantly for the sake of NTR, so yeah, it's not really worth thinking too deeply about it XD My main 'argument' I brought up was just because while it seems Fujino has made him a God NTR-wise, he has 'balanced out' Inoda by making him useless in every other actual aspect of the game :p

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Darn Fujino just released the bug fix. I was just about to give him a gentle "GET OFF YOUR FAT LAZY ASS" message too. Shame :cry:

SAO Part Ⅱver0.36

Fix some fatal bugs which directly affect the game play, remember to load the 5th auto save if you encounter crash issues for now. the save data of ver0.35 should be okay for this version.

修復了部分影響遊戲進行的比較嚴重的bug,閃退問題由於MV引擎的內存不足導致,暫時還是只能用第五個位置的自動存檔來解決。0.35版本的存檔大概可以通用。

中文CN:

EN:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

I wonder if Kirito gets pissed at some point of doing quests with a useless character who can't get stronger. But then again, even if, Asuna will probably just skold him and run streight to Inoda to cheer him up :LOL:
I mean, it doesn't, as mentioned in my post I think Fujino may have either secondhand knowledge only of SAO or just watched the anime once and never again, his world not only IRL but in VR contradicts countless things about the setting constantly for the sake of NTR, so yeah, it's not really worth thinking too deeply about it XD My main 'argument' I brought up was just because while it seems Fujino has made him a God NTR-wise, he has 'balanced out' Inoda by making him useless in every other actual aspect of the game :p
Yeah, better not to think about it, because it would be questionable how Inoda can endure long sex sessions with his low stats :LOL:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Darn Fujino just released the bug fix. I was just about to give him a gentle "GET OFF YOUR FAT LAZY ASS" message too. Shame :cry:

SAO Part Ⅱver0.36

Fix some fatal bugs which directly affect the game play, remember to load the 5th auto save if you encounter crash issues for now. the save data of ver0.35 should be okay for this version.

中文CN:
Mega

EN:
Mega
Hell yeah, now I can do a proper full-exploration replay! Thanks to you and Fujino! (Remember to go thank him at Ci-En/Patreon folks!)

I wonder if Kirito gets pissed at some point of doing quests with a useless character who can't get stronger. But then again, even if, Asuna will probably just skold him and run streight to Inoda to cheer him up :LOL:

Yeah, better not to think about it, because it would be questionable how Inoda can endure long sex sessions with his low stats :LOL:
Inoda is blessed with the magical power all the ugly fatsos/old men that are NTR MCs have, aka having unlimited stamina even though their bodies clearly shouldn't be able to pump it more than twice before being left panting for breath :p It's even more hilarious how you pointed out another of Fujino's "Changed for the sake of NTR" thing (Though to be fair this is something most SAO NTR doujins involving VR do anyway); in the SAOverse your stamina in-game for sex is ALSO tied to your own level/stats and mental fortitude...both of which Inoda have basically nothing of, yet Kirito remains a two-pump loser in VR while he's both a non-stop sex machine in both worlds XD

sozy

Mar 15, 2020

SAO Part Ⅱver0.36

中文CN:
Mega

EN:
Mega
Unfortunately, mega has that ~1.4GB limit per day, so I'll have to wait for a pixeldrain or gofile link *wink wink*

• Sad

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Hell yeah, now I can do a proper full-exploration replay! Thanks to you and Fujino! (Remember to go thank him at Ci-En/Patreon folks!)
I had the same bug in some previous update, just couldn't interact with the bed at all

Thats, why I save after every dialogue. It's quicker to reload and try another approach, than replay the whole update after bugfix :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes