4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
My man, if you feel like that then I really, REALLY don't recommend you to play this game, especially if you know the actual series/characters firsthand, somehow I don't think it will do your mental health any good...
Yes, brother, I think it's time for me to leave here indefinitely. I'm already confused in my thoughts and stuck in reasoning about it, I'm going to cry now. I'm starting to clog up the discussion with my whining, which everyone probably doesn't like, so I have to go. Maybe I'll come back when I clear my head

• Sad
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Yes, brother, I think it's time for me to leave here indefinitely. I'm already confused in my thoughts and stuck in reasoning about it, I'm going to cry now. I'm starting to clog up the discussion with my whining, which everyone probably doesn't like, so I have to go. Maybe I'll come back when I clear my head
Hey, it's fine. Life can be a real sinkhole sometimes. As silly as it sounds, time heals. All the best, mate.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Damn, it's fucking sad, I love parody games, and it looks kind of good ....... Okay, I'll look in later when my head cools down, I've just been running into this kind of shit lately and I feel bad, I want to either kill the FMC or Kill myself out of anger. Nevertheless, thanks for the answer brother
Just out of curiosity, you say you’re running into shit lately do you mean irl or other games following the same premise? Coz if it’s the latter, I’d like to hear some of your other encounters.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Just out of curiosity, you say you’re running into shit lately do you mean irl or other games following the same premise? Coz if it’s the latter, I’d like to hear some of your other encounters.
It's probably both, a game can trigger some unpleasent emotions from irl.

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
Hi, you're saying scary things, friend. I hope not to come across such an irl, otherwise I will... I haven't had a similar experience, so I hope I answered your question. Have a nice day

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
Oh, you're so empathetic, dear brother, thank you, but I'm almost fine in life, it's just me.... Perhaps I perceive this too strongly. Damn, I look so stupid

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Oh, you're so empathetic, dear brother, thank you, but I'm almost fine in life, it's just me.... Perhaps I perceive this too strongly. Damn, I look so stupid
Ah I see, I literally just thought you encountered other games of a similar nature. Hence, was asking for recommendations. Not much to say about personal things, sorry for the misunderstanding.

mmm1374

Jul 11, 2023
I'm on an android phone tried to play part 2 when i try to open the game it says bug encountered failed to load js plugin

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes