4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
We cannot call it complete corruption in FOG until there is ANAL from her, since it is the only option that still remains at 0, maybe if fujino sensei wants to end the second part with a wild sex in FOG it would be in an event In particular, whether it is a threesome since inoda has the ability to clone herself, for that Asuna would not mind doing it at any time or place but only in FOG since for her now there is no problem as long as it is in the virtual world.
Just wondering since when did Inoda get this capacity? Not in the current version of the game right? I'd like to see some 3p or 4p action, or some harem combination of Inodas and the mom, Liz and Asuna...
I think to further break Asuna, Inoda needs some special capacities in real life as well, or some positive effort (right moment right time, series of coincidences...)
Could Inoda possibly have a secret identity that makes him the boss of Asuna at work? This is cliché though...
Maybe Fujino has a better plan.
I am more curious about whether there would be a direct (or indirect) confrontation of some kind at the end of Part 2...

Last edited:
Reactions: Taboofan

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
Its rooted in reality right, that is why it is so easy to understand and logical. The real life reasons for betraying beloved : materialistic/ prostitution , blackmail and “relationship crisis” that is all really. There is also rape/drugged but that is non-consensual and is not quite betrayal but is useful. Can't be more realistic than that, writing skills are really about blending the fore mentioned to create something fresh.

It is not that NTR need to be logical, It is about being able to maintain suspense of disbelief. Girl acting unreasonably once should not break it, but when it keeps repeating...

Inconsistency in characters easily breaks suspense of disbelief. For me it is the most unbelievable that she is so much about not hurting Inoda feelings and spares no thought for Kirito feelings. "He doesn't know" isn't an answer here, this is not how conscience works.
I have played my fair share of "average" NTR games. I think this one is amazing. I see that he has good understaning of the characters. I'd love that NTR games have more "story" and drama to it.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Just wondering since when did Inoda get this capacity? Not in the current version of the game right? I'd like to see some 3p or 4p action, or some harem combination of Inodas and the mom, Liz and Asuna...
I think to further break Asuna, Inoda needs some special capacities in real life as well, or some positive effort (right moment right time, series of coincidences...)
Could Inoda possibly have a secret identity that makes him the boss of Asuna at work? This is cliché though...
Maybe Fujino has a better plan.
It was first seen the night of the camping event. It was a ability that Inoda just got without any notification or foreshadowing as far as I remember. Also it is not a cloning ability like Kage Bunshin no jutsu. It is more a Decoy ability. The copy just draws attention but it just stays there and can't execute any commands. So it probably won't be used in any gangbang scenarios.

Seriously. If you don't want to spoiled to the end of the game, STOP NOW. So going by the leaked perks list as a roadmap for future events, the two real world event that will finally break Asuna to make her Inoda's forever slut:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yea, a lot of things to look forward to if the roadmap stays the same. :love:

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
It was first seen the night of the camping event. It was a ability that Inoda just got without any notification or foreshadowing as far as I remember. Also it is not a cloning ability like Kage Bunshin no jutsu. It is more a Decoy ability. The copy just draws attention but it just stays there and can't execute any commands. So it probably won't be used in any gangbang scenarios.

Seriously. If you don't want to spoiled to the end of the game, STOP NOW. So going by the leaked perks list as a roadmap for future events, the two real world event that will finally break Asuna to make her Inoda's forever slut:
So yea, a lot of things to look forward to if the roadmap stays the same. :love:
Honestly I doubt there is anything impossible at this point, just like that decoy ability out of nowhere, why shouldn't it be possible to given it an upgrade to make actual clones :LOL:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I have played my fair share of "average" NTR games. I think this one is amazing. I see that he has good understaning of the characters. I'd love that NTR games have more "story" and drama to it.
Why do people keep praising its writing? I mean, sure, there is even worse in the genre, but come on, it's like saying Fifty Shades of Grey is amazing literature. For God's sake, Shakespeare is amazing; this is not even average. Geez. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Honestly I doubt there is anything impossible at this point, just like that decoy ability out of nowhere, why shouldn't it be possible to given it an upgrade to make actual clones :LOL:
I agree anything is possible. The possibilities are endless since the dev can just add any ability he wants anytime he wants.

If we are going into "what ifs" then what if the decoy later gets the ability to change its appearance? Who wants to see the decoy as Asuna distract Kirito while Inoda and real Asuna fucks around? Who wants to see decoy Kirito piss off or gets Asuna in trouble so Inoda can save her? The comments on what can be are fun but endless so I rather not talk about those. So unless it is something already at least hinted at in the game, I would rather keep only making comments on what is already in the game just so we won't have too much fanfiction here.

Last edited:

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021

I think I like this plot. I am the kind of person that despite knowing the end would like to see how it got there.
The plot doesn't seem too unpredictable, and I am not a fan of happy ends to these games.
Thank you very much.
From this there doesn't seem like a NTRS option?

Last edited:

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
Why do people keep praising its writing? I mean, sure, there is even worse in the genre, but come on, it's like saying Fifty Shades of Grey is amazing literature. For God's sake, Shakespeare is amazing; this is not even average. Geez. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
I mean in relative terms...
Relative to most typical NTR games where we basically see where the plot is going right from the start, this is at least better.

Also as an old fan of this series, I would like to see Kirito cucked.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I think I like this plot. I am the kind of person that despite knowing the end would like to see how it got there.
The plot doesn't seem too unpredictable, and I am not a fan of happy ends to these games.
Thank you very much.
From this there doesn't seem like a NTRS option?
There is a NTRS ending. The other ending being one where Kirito never finds out about the cheating. That is what I meant when I said whether Kirito enjoys the NTR will be based on his actions. We don't know how to get the endings right now but Kirito choosing the decisions to increase his Prurience seems likely to be key.

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
I agree anything is possible. The possibilities are endless since the dev can just add any ability he wants anytime he wants.

If we are going into "what ifs" then what if the decoy later gets the ability to change its appearance? Who wants to see the decoy as Asuna distract Kirito while Inoda and real Asuna fucks around? Who wants to see decoy Kirito piss off or gets Asuna in trouble so Inoda can save her? The comments on what can be fun but endless so I rather not talk about those. So unless it is something already at least hinted at in the game, I would rather keep only making comments on what is already in the game just so we won't have too much fanfiction here.
The plot can be very interesting. Many possibilities to explore. What could happen in the end is that Inoda gives Kirito a "fake" Asuna of some form (ranging from realistic sexdoll to some private server in FOG with simulated Asuna) Kirito could continue living with Asuna in his imagniation (while he himself is broken)...
To make the plot even smoother one could giving more capacities to Inoda.

• Haha
Reactions: 4ung-4ang

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
There is a NTRS ending. The other ending being one where Kirito never finds out about the cheating. That is what I meant when I said whether Kirito enjoys the NTR will be based on his actions. We don't know how to get the endings right now but Kirito choosing the decisions to increase his Prurience seems likely to be key.
This is AWESOME!
There are still plenty of uncertainties and I am interested to find out how he writes the story.
I wonder where the story of the other characters go, personally I think they should play a more active role in the main storyline...

Last edited:
Reactions: kinglionheart

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
The plot can be very interesting. Many possibilities to explore. What could happen in the end is that Inoda gives Kirito a "fake" Asuna of some form (ranging from realistic sexdoll to some private server in FOG with simulated Asuna) Kirito could continue living with Asuna in his imagniation (while he himself is broken)...
To make the plot even smoother one could giving more capacities to Inoda.
The Admin could arrange that even irl :ROFLMAO:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
You accidentally combined your answer with the quote, but I love the consistency of how we agree that Admin can be used to turn any stupid nonsensical plot-hole idea into a reality (Though to be fair the game's plot is made up of like 70% of those, more if you actually know or care about the SAO cast XD). Honestly, at this point I'm more curious of if her line about being able to change how the other characters end is true than in the main plot...

Reminder it actually showed up BEFORE the night of the campsite, during the day in fact, it's easy to miss if you're not paying attention but you actually can see Inoda use it when Liz and Asuna are going to change, probably to spy on them changing clothes while still being 'in front of Kirito' XP

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You accidentally combined your answer with the quote, but I love the consistency of how we agree that Admin can be used to turn any stupid nonsensical plot-hole idea into a reality (Though to be fair the game's plot is made up of like 70% of those, more if you actually know or care about the SAO cast XD). Honestly, at this point I'm more curious of if her line about being able to change how the other characters end is true than in the main plot...

Reminder it actually showed up BEFORE the night of the campsite, during the day in fact, it's easy to miss if you're not paying attention but you actually can see Inoda use it when Liz and Asuna are going to change, probably to spy on them changing clothes while still being 'in front of Kirito' XP
Yep everyone agrees Administrator is the go to target for anything that happens if it doesn't make sense. I would be more annoyed but honestly I just focus on her body and most other things don't bother me anymore.

Also I do remember you telling me about Inoda's first time using Decoy. I said night before because I made the mistake of associating FOG content as a night only activity now.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I think this will be in part 3. If Fujino is going to finish because there is a limitation. It turns out that part 2 will be just super-hot sex in the FGO.
And in part 3 there will be coruption in real life.
Huh. That makes a lot of sense. Actually, I would really enjoy that. If Lisbeth or whatever her name and the mother and blacksmith are set aside and the third game is smaller, concentrating on Asuna and her final fall to Big Dick Energy that would feel like a good ending. With the only question being if Kuckito realises what is going on, or saves his sister and switches his affections to her. Maybe. Doubtful of course. But could be interesting to play a game where the cucked also gets a semi-happy ending.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
You accidentally combined your answer with the quote
That's strange. I certainly didn't delete both quotes and copy his text above mine. That would be way too much of a chore for me. :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, at this point I'm more curious of if her line about being able to change how the other characters end is true than in the main plot...
Agreed, it gives the side characters fans some hope.

One thing I was also thinking about is whether Sugu is now out of Hebishima's influence, just so she can have her own story with oni-chan. I've got a feeling it's basically Shinon and Hebi now.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Huh. That makes a lot of sense. Actually, I would really enjoy that. If Lisbeth or whatever her name and the mother and blacksmith are set aside and the third game is smaller, concentrating on Asuna and her final fall to Big Dick Energy that would feel like a good ending. With the only question being if Kuckito realises what is going on, or saves his sister and switches his affections to her. Maybe. Doubtful of course. But could be interesting to play a game where the cucked also gets a semi-happy ending.
I mean, we can only guess with the given information. He will find out in the cuck ending, obviously; otherwise, not. As for Suguha, it's too early to predict her story, but considering her change in part 2 and what the admin said, it could be possible that she will actually keep NTRing Asuna till the end. However, I doubt that Kirito will know about it.

But I'd like to see Fujino keep experimenting with side characters; that makes at least their parts unpredictable.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes