4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
not a huge fan of playing the protagonist who gets NTR'd, but my hatred for Kirito knows no bounds. Can't wait to see what's in store for this plot
Why do you hate the character Kirito from SAO?
I'm playing as fantasy here, and I love KiritoxAsuna's character pairs canonically.
I like Kirito, Kirito has a well written personality and is portrayed better in the LN. I'm reading LN SAO (Light novel).

Reactions: N1rox98

arandano

Oct 16, 2019
Does anyone got this scene gif in video? And how many updates left do u expect until Asuna's next real-life sex scene?

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
Why do you hate the character Kirito from SAO?
I'm playing as fantasy here, and I love KiritoxAsuna's character pairs canonically.
I like Kirito, Kirito has a well written personality and is portrayed better in the LN. I'm reading LN SAO (Light novel).
You could say that I am distorted in someway (I think people that enjoy NTR games are distorted) since I enjoy especially these kinds of couple being NTRd.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Will the game finished this year ? I mean no rush to dev, just want to play part 2 completely like part 1.
The entire story probably won't be finished this year at the current pace. But there is a chance that soon Part 2 will end and a Part 3 will start since the game is getting resource intensive.

Hentai7891

Aug 15, 2021
i got stuck on dept. store with klein, my character cant move. after MC, asuna and her mother office part. how solve it issue. none of button working even esc

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Will he use newer software to generate cg?
Maybe at most a newer version of Koikatsu since I doubt he will change his software.

Thank you, so part 3 will on different rpg engine ?
Unlikely since the easiest and fastest way to continue in a new game would be copy over everything from the old game except the images which is what is taking the most resources.

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
a summary of what will happen without the need for a roadmap

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LMAO, why do people keep trying to reduce poor Agil, the only character who has consistently stayed based and in-character out of all the ones involved in this story, into some basic black man NTR cliche XD

Reactions: Alandir

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
LMAO, why do people keep trying to reduce poor Agil, the only character who has consistently stayed based and in-character out of all the ones involved in this story, into some basic black man NTR cliche XD
Besides, Fujino's history with black man NTR is a bit.... eh.
It's not the worst thing I have seen, but I can’t really take it seriously when I see the stereotypical, heavily tattoo black guy, like we have seen from some of his games ( in the Nero ones specifically).
Although, to be fair, the generic black guy in Sakura's chapter was a bit more tolerable in terms of execution.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Besides, Fujino's history with black man NTR is a bit.... eh.
It's not the worst thing I have seen, but I can’t really take it seriously when I see the stereotypical, heavily tattoo black guy, like we have seen from some of his games ( in the Nero ones specifically).
Although, to be fair, the generic black guy in Sakura's chapter was a bit more tolerable in terms of execution.
Right... maybe we'll see Agil as a decent guy, who sacrifices himself so Suguha doesn't have to fuck her bro, because it's wrong :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes