4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yes, I wasn't planning on playing this update either to be honest :p
It's good to be brought up to speed though
Another summary. Their real world relationship is back to what it was at end of Part 1. Their VR relationship is Inoda convinced Asuna to give him BJs and sex but only once a week. But that is circumvented so often that it is super easy barely a inconvenience.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Looking forward to reading your conclusion, as Part 2 is very controversial in many ways. :LOL:
In what ways? There are a couple things I am personally disappointed when it comes to the direction the game is taking but... I'm curious to know what the general player opinions are :cool:

Last edited:

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
wait is it him that said the end is near or is just a assumption ?
If you're wondering about Part 2 ending, it's an assumption based off Fujino mentioning that the file size in Part 2 is getting too big. So basically the same thing that happened to Part 1.

If you're wondering about the end of the entire thing, then I don't think anyone has mentioned that.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
REMINDER to everyone, "Part 3" is right now just an assumption based on Fujino saying Part 2 is starting to 'bloat' too much like it happened with Part 1, there is no real telling right now beyond personal assumptions of if this will truly happen, NOR how long it remains of the game. For all we know Fujino could suddenly go back to his usual style after Asuna gives Inoda enough 'rope' to hang himself with and we get ultra-speed-corruption and the game ends 2 days after she fully falls or something like that XD

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
wait is it him that said the end is near or is just a assumption ?
I think it was around a month or so ago, Fujino mentioned that he couldn't make super long H-scenes because he needed to be mindful of the space it took in the game, since RPGmaker has a limit on how big a game can be.
At the same time, he mentioned we were more or less around the 50%~60% mark of the game, taking into consideration how big part 2 is already, there is no way Fujino will be able to fit everything he wants for the game without surpassing the memory limit of the game.
That's why everyone is so sure part 3 will be a thing.
Now, that being said, nobody truly knows when part 2 might finish, since Fujino has said nothing about it. (He himself probably doesn't know.)

I would say, judging by what makes sense from the point of view of the narrative, I can’t see it ending in less than 5 updates.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
But for the sake of fairness.
Part 1 is almost six months, the first release is in January 2023 and the final in May.
Part 2 in October and the final most likely in August. It's been almost a year now.
Part 1 - approximately 45 CG, in the pictures folder there are almost 9900 files.
Part 2 - approximately more 55 CG, in the pictures folder there are almost 13000 files.
It's like progress))

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
ty all for explaining to me :)

But for the sake of fairness.
Part 1 is almost six months, the first release is in January 2023 and the final in May.
Part 2 in October and the final most likely in August. It's been almost a year now.
Part 1 - approximately 45 CG, in the pictures folder there are almost 9900 files.
Part 2 - approximately more 55 CG, in the pictures folder there are almost 13000 files.
It's like progress))
And yeah i just looked and part 1 2.39gb and now part 2 is at 2.44 GB so yeah it should be soon

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I think it was around a month or so ago, Fujino mentioned that he couldn't make super long H-scenes because he needed to be mindful of the space it took in the game, since RPGmaker has a limit on how big a game can be.
At the same time, he mentioned we were more or less around the 50%~60% mark of the game, taking into consideration how big part 2 is already, there is no way Fujino will be able to fit everything he wants for the game without surpassing the memory limit of the game.
That's why everyone is so sure part 3 will be a thing.
Now, that being said, nobody truly knows when part 2 might finish, since Fujino has said nothing about it. (He himself probably doesn't know.)

I would say, judging by what makes sense from the point of view of the narrative, I can’t see it ending in less than 5 updates.
Yeah, I think Fujino MAY be struggling to decide because of this. Say that the game is only 5 or 6 updates away from being 'completed', maybe he doesn't want to create a whole new game/part for it. However doing so would give him more freedom to make the H-scenes even longer as he would have a lot more room so there is appeal for that too, so maybe he's trying to drag Part 2 a bit longer until he can put just the 'final arc' in Part 3.

But then again, all of this is conjecture at this point :O

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
In what ways? There are a couple things I am personally disappointed when it comes to the direction the game is taking but... I'm curious to know what the general player opinions are :cool:
Honestly, it's too complicated to explain all the details. To name the key points for me personally: The admin character is an incredibly bad plot device that destroys all character achievements and world narratives. There are also some other "reasons" that ignore the very fundamentals of the original series, along with some spontaneous personality changes back and forth for no reason. So, some updates ago, I just lost interest in following the main plot and am now just skipping most of it. But it's not all bad; some side characters have pretty unique side stories, especially Suguha, who is basically breaking all NTR clichés. That's what keeps me playing for now. It seems like Fujino is planning to go an unusual way for some side characters, so I like to see where it is going.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Honestly, it's too complicated to explain all the details. To name the key points for me personally: The admin character is an incredibly bad plot device that destroys all character achievements and world narratives. There are also some other "reasons" that ignore the very fundamentals of the original series, along with some spontaneous personality changes back and forth for no reason. So, some updates ago, I just lost interest in following the main plot and am now just skipping most of it. But it's not all bad; some side characters have pretty unique side stories, especially Suguha, who is basically breaking all NTR clichés. That's what keeps me playing for now. It seems like Fujino is planning to go an unusual way for some side characters, so I like to see where it is going.
That's funny, side character's were never of any interest to me :poop:

Reactions: phantomz
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes