4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
UPDATE TOMORROW/明早更新

I add another CG for the Asuna and 2 mini CG in Asuna’s status in menu. The update will be released tomorrow morning (Tokyo timezone).

臨時又給亞絲娜事件加了一個動作,以及亞絲娜出軌時狀態界面的兩個新動作,今晚可能需要加班修一下bug,明早會更新。

View attachment 3781595
Edit: added gif version of preview pic.

No update today. I will go cry back into bed now.
At least he said tomorrow morning (as in sunday morning) so for most of us(?) it should be soon.

Reactions: kinglionheart

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
me not sure what time in my timezone
For anyone who is wondering, tomorrow's morning for Fujino is around 11-15 hours from this very moment, depending on what one considers morning time.
So everyone should make their own calculations.
8 to 12 hours from now, give or take.

Of course, that's only if Fujino doesn't get tilted from the ciel comments being mean.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
National issues? Not sure what it means but yeah, sounds annoying. And if he was already tired and staying late to fix bugs and was getting constantly pinged over those things then it's no wonder, tbh, poor Fujino.

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Bruh, some of the comments on ci-en are wild... Not gonna post some of the stuff unrelated to the game, but still.

"可惜了,明天老婆在家,要是今晚玩就是最好的时候,明天又得等老婆睡着才能玩了
Too bad, my wife will be home tomorrow. Tonight would be the best time to play. Tomorrow, I'll have to wait until my wife falls asleep to play again."

"浅大,我的建议是今天哪怕晚一点最好更新了先不说下面评论里吵得不可开交这件事,明天白天大家也没什么时间去玩,第二天是周一晚上也玩的不舒服,不如今天晚上哪怕晚点熬夜玩到
Qian Da, my suggestion is that even if it's a bit late today, it's better to update first without mentioning the heated arguments in the comments below. Tomorrow during the day, everyone won't have much time to play, and playing on Monday night isn't comfortable either. It's better to stay up a bit later tonight and play until later."

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Bruh, some of the comments on ci-en are wild... Not gonna post some of the stuff unrelated to the game, but still.

"可惜了,明天老婆在家,要是今晚玩就是最好的时候,明天又得等老婆睡着才能玩了
Too bad, my wife will be home tomorrow. Tonight would be the best time to play. Tomorrow, I'll have to wait until my wife falls asleep to play again."

"浅大,我的建议是今天哪怕晚一点最好更新了先不说下面评论里吵得不可开交这件事,明天白天大家也没什么时间去玩,第二天是周一晚上也玩的不舒服,不如今天晚上哪怕晚点熬夜玩到
Qian Da, my suggestion is that even if it's a bit late today, it's better to update first without mentioning the heated arguments in the comments below. Tomorrow during the day, everyone won't have much time to play, and playing on Monday night isn't comfortable either. It's better to stay up a bit later tonight and play until later."
Jesus fuck man, talk about the Chinese fans having 0 empathy, lmao. The man is exhausted and already staying up late, why the fuck is his fault you don't have time to play it immediately when he releases it, ffs...

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It has caused a lot of noise about national issues, and the author turned it off because he couldn't stand it any longer.
He also said he had a headache.
I get it. Those people got hard expecting the update to release that energy. But without the update they had to jerk themselves off with rage to release that energy.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Jesus fuck man, talk about the Chinese fans having 0 empathy, lmao. The man is exhausted and already staying up late, why the fuck is his fault you don't have time to play it immediately when he releases it, ffs...
Yea I don't want to get political here so I will just say you don't see this kind of behavior on Patreon. It is mostly supportive and hoping time will pass faster.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
The yen exchange rate was 0.0449 when I woke up early today, and the company's salary is shrinking every month... Putting aside my personal matters,
Is he lowkey asking for donations? :unsure:. I know Cien allows you to tip, but patreon doesn't

SORM1158

Dec 7, 2023
National issues? Not sure what it means but yeah, sounds annoying. And if he was already tired and staying late to fix bugs and was getting constantly pinged over those things then it's no wonder, tbh, poor Fujino.
Anyway, when it comes to China and Japan, you know.
There are many suggestions and requests in the Ci En message area, which makes me feel uncomfortable.
Many fans are going crazy.

Last edited:

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
well they is china fan make sense they acting so toxic, when you hear the word china and japan fan you know what will happen, i hope fujino not care for they bullshit and focus on people that support him

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes