4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

copknock

Nov 3, 2021
The game probably will continue to develop as he got sponsor who ask him to continue develop this game, which is unlike his other games that ususally drop off in the middle of the game to start a new project when he lost his passion.
Man I wish I was rich, I would sponsor so many amazing games that were abandoned

Serenity Life

Jan 21, 2020
Hi... I love NTR, but...
Can you please tell me if Kirito can watch what is going on, and if he can UNDERSTAND who is having sex? Does Kirito, even slightly, guess that all or any of the girls having sex are his girlfriends? Furthermore, does he guess, and maybe even better, if he happens to notice HIS girlfriend having sex with some guy, and yet he fully understands what's going on?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm very much asking for an answer to this one.
In addition, I want to translate this novella into Russian.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi... I love NTR, but...
Can you please tell me if Kirito can watch what is going on, and if he can UNDERSTAND who is having sex? Does Kirito, even slightly, guess that all or any of the girls having sex are his girlfriends? Furthermore, does he guess, and maybe even better, if he happens to notice HIS girlfriend having sex with some guy, and yet he fully understands what's going on?
I'm very much asking for an answer to this one.
In addition, I want to translate this novella into Russian.
Kirito can only see his GF being fucked while behind a door/screen. His vision is blocked. Also he sees images with the girl's face blurred. He notes the girl looks like his GF but does not make the connection. He is getting suspicious but for now it is just teases with no realizations. By the end of the game one of the ending routes will have Kirito finding out the cheating and liking it and another route where he remains blissfully ignorant .

As for the how smart Kirito is in game, since there is no bad ending to stops Kirito from being NTRed, he has the awareness of a low-powered small-sized dildo that is about to be replaced.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serenity Life

MrWuLa

Nov 10, 2021
In fact,Fujino's ci-en account's comment section has been frequently closed recently. I don't know if there has been any sensitive events happening in CN again. His patreon name used to be "Fujino", but it was recently changed to "あさがみふじの", and his description on Pixiv is also becoming more Japanese-like.

I was just checking to see if there were any updates on Fujino's ci-en, but noticed that there haven't been any recent ones. As a result, I decided to look through his past posts and discovered that Fujino had deleted all of the Chinese content from his account's updates.

What a mess!:(

Last edited:
Reactions: Korobok and hecom

Serenity Life

Jan 21, 2020
Thank you ))
Can you tell me which of these scenes brings the Hero closest to the Truth about what's going on? As much detail as possible ))

I like the "untold" scenes better, like silhouettes, sounds... But it's also very important that the Hero guesses at least a little bit as the game progresses. So that it's dosed and the Hero isn't so stupid or naive that the scenes, even if not explicitly, have to vaguely understand at least a little bit.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Great game, nice renders, animations and sprites (although I'd like to see Asuna's ass sometime). I'm already contributing on Patreon. I've been sucked into the game and haven't gotten tired of it. Quite the contrary, I can't wait to play more. The English translation is correct (the AI is wonderful for these things). But there are menu boxes that are not translated and that I think should be translated. I don't know if it's on purpose, but you can't see the modifications in Asuna's state when she's already fucking Inoda. At the moment it seems to me that it's more a game about cheating than netorare. I think we will really see a netorare game from now on if there is blackmail from Inoda to Asuna, but in the future it could become a netorase game since the priest is convincing Kirito that sharing is wonderful, lustful and good for the couple relationship.

I agree with other players that the story of Suguha's corruption is not well resolved, it lacks tension and drama. The moment when she loses her virginity and how she gets to that situation would have to be seen and developed.

As for the final scene with which Part I ends, I think it can only be explained after the fireworks scene because Inoda is somehow forcing Asuna to fuck him. I rule out love, violence, or Inoda drugging Asuna (he seems very conscious), leaving only sex for lust, sex for pity, or sex for blackmail. My bet, which would explain Asuna's total change in attitude, is that Inoda blackmails Asuna with the photos and sexual recordings he has of Asuna and her mother.
That's why I think there is blackmail, but we'll see how the story resolves. Fujino has said that the first scene of the next update will be Asuna's point of view in this scene.

Reactions: Queen_Nothing

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
In fact,Fujino's ci-en account's comment section has been frequently closed recently. I don't know if there has been any sensitive events happening in CN again. His patreon name used to be "Fujino", but it was recently changed to "あさがみふじの", and his description on Pixiv is also becoming more Japanese-like.

I was just checking to see if there were any updates on Fujino's ci-en, but noticed that there haven't been any recent ones. As a result, I decided to look through his past posts and discovered that Fujino had deleted all of the Chinese content from his account's updates.

What a mess!:(
Idk why he didn't change it sooner, he should hide the fact he's livin' in china.

Reactions: LordFrz

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Thank you ))
Can you tell me which of these scenes brings the Hero closest to the Truth about what's going on? As much detail as possible ))

I like the "untold" scenes better, like silhouettes, sounds... But it's also very important that the Hero guesses at least a little bit as the game progresses. So that it's dosed and the Hero isn't so stupid or naive that the scenes, even if not explicitly, have to vaguely understand at least a little bit.
There are plenty of scenes where either Kirito knows it is Asuna and another guy but assume they are being non-romantic. Or he sees they and does not know it is them.

There is only one scene where he knows it is them and assumes the worst. About half way into the game, he comes into the nurse's office and sees them behind a screen. It seem like she is jerking the other guy off. This is after Kirito had a conversation with a guy who likes having his girl fucked in front of him telling how exciting watching is. So Kirito pulls the curtain and sees Asuna was only changing the bandage off the guy's hand. Later we (not Kirito) learned Asuna was jerking the other guy off but somehow the guy's dick was away when Kirito pulled the curtain. The dev actually made the scene showing Asuna was obviously jerking the guy's dick but changed it so it was ambiguous what she was doing behind the curtain. Guess the dev did not want Kirito to be too stupid.

Reactions: Adolfo

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
There are plenty of scenes where either Kirito knows it is Asuna and another guy but assume they are being non-romantic. Or he sees they and does not know it is them.

There is only one scene where he knows it is them and assumes the worst. About half way into the game, he comes into the nurse's office and sees them behind a screen. It seem like she is jerking the other guy off. This is after Kirito had a conversation with a guy who likes having his girl fucked in front of him telling how exciting watching is. So Kirito pulls the curtain and sees Asuna was only changing the bandage off the guy's hand. Later we (not Kirito) learned Asuna was jerking the other guy off but somehow the guy's dick was away when Kirito pulled the curtain. The dev actually made the scene showing Asuna was obviously jerking the guy's dick but changed it so it was ambiguous what she was doing behind the curtain. Guess the dev did not want Kirito to be too stupid.
It wasn't that he put his dick away, she was just helping him, it was only after Kirito checked and left that she began jerking the dude off, which is pretty stupid, basically, they got lucky

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It wasn't that he put his dick away, she was just helping him, it was only after Kirito checked and left that she began jerking the dude off, which is pretty stupid, basically, they got lucky
If she was innocent then she would not embarrassed and relieved when Kirito believed she was only replacing Inoda's bandage. If you carefully hear what she was saying during she was obviously not bandaging. If you read between the lines then it is obvious what they were doing. It was the magic of NTR or maybe plot armor that Kirito did not see anything.

Reactions: Toushiro

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
If she was innocent then she would not embarrassed and relieved when Kirito believed she was only replacing Inoda's bandage. If you carefully hear what she was saying during she was obviously not bandaging. If you read between the lines then it is obvious what they were doing. It was the magic of NTR or maybe plot armor that Kirito did not see anything.
I assumed she was embarrassed because she realized what Kirito was thinking was happening, maybe I am wrong, I haven't seen that scene for a while now

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
in every plot of ntr always the mc cuck lives in another reality even the censorship of the eyes with a black line, he thinks she is not his girlfriend when clearly anyone would recognize her, Asuna will want to be nailed to the stick of inoda is a fact that will not let him go

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
Idk why he didn't change it sooner, he should hide the fact he's livin' in china.
Before SAO game fujino contents always low profile because all of them in chinese
the 1st time i came across fujino contents (Scaha game) from the almost 400 pages NTR discussion thread
only some people playing it (with MTL Tool of course)

after Chainsaw man game fujino supporters began increasing because honestly even if its short the game got translated to english a lot of people playing it, with SAO game translated to english (as i recall only from ver0.30 ) som1 create the game thread and fujino got a lot of exposure until chinese forum also know fujino , making it vulnerable to CCP Threat

maybe thats why fujino start to hide the track if he's chinese etc

pardon my english

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
from the video name, Asuna is actually bandaging Inoda in the first scene(named as “applying medicine in the infirmary") . Fujino intentionally give you that impression, that's why Kirito is thinking the same as you.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes