4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
Here's the translation of the Chinese content in 13.gif. It seems to be something like perks in the Fallout.

Title: Secret Desires

1-1 Pure and Innocent Love
【Mental Status】"Even if it's for a thousand years, as long as I'm with you."
Asuna loves Kirito deeply and purely. She will always support and protect him wholeheartedly no matter where or when. Even if it means sacrificing her own life, she would not hesitate. As for Inoda, she only feels sympathy and gratitude towards him. After the thunderstorm, she has a hint of resentment towards him, but it's not something she can't forgive.

1-2 Perfect School Beauty
1-3 Tense Mother-Daughter Relationship

2-1 Slightly Embarrassed (Possibly towards sex)
2-2 Keep mouth shut (Possibly towards oral sex)
2-3 Two-Person World (Not sure, might be about being alone with Kirito)

5-3 Lusty Busty Lv1
【Fetish】"My breasts seem to be getting more and more sensitive..."
Asuna's breasts have become more sensitive due to Inoda's frequent groping, which she used to be uncomfortable with.

6-1 Lewd Butt Lv1

7-1【Dexterous Hands】(Possibly related to handjob)
7-2【Light Steps】(Footjob maybe)
7-3【Tight Thigh Hole】(Thigh sex?)

8-1【Armpit Seduction】(Possibly related to armpit sex)

9-2【Vibrating Pleasure】
【Sexual Skill】Using a vibrator or a bullet vibe to experience extra stimulation and pleasure. When using tools, the speed of self-pleasure accumulation increases by 20%.

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
I think it's understandable that Asuna's favorability rating limit towards Kirito is 999, while towards Inoda it's only 400. For Asuna, Kirito is her lover, while Inoda is just a friend. Unless some key events happen, her favorability rating towards Inoda can't go beyond the range of friendship.

Also, I noticed that all of Asuna's data in 12.gif is in gray. Does that mean that these data are not real, or at least not the latest data? Maybe in the game, since we play as Kirito, we can't directly know Asuna's current status, and what we know might be wrong or outdated. Players need to do something to get to know Asuna's actual situation.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Here's the translation of the Chinese content in 13.gif. It seems to be something like perks in the Fallout.

Title: Secret Desires

1-1 Pure and Innocent Love
【Mental Status】"Even if it's for a thousand years, as long as I'm with you."
Asuna loves Kirito deeply and purely. She will always support and protect him wholeheartedly no matter where or when. Even if it means sacrificing her own life, she would not hesitate. As for Inoda, she only feels sympathy and gratitude towards him. After the thunderstorm, she has a hint of resentment towards him, but it's not something she can't forgive.

1-2 Perfect School Beauty
1-3 Tense Mother-Daughter Relationship

2-1 Slightly Embarrassed (Possibly towards sex)
2-2 Keep mouth shut (Possibly towards oral sex)
2-3 Two-Person World (Not sure, might be about being alone with Kirito)

5-3 Lusty Busty Lv1
【Fetish】"My breasts seem to be getting more and more sensitive..."
Asuna's breasts have become more sensitive due to Inoda's frequent groping, which she used to be uncomfortable with.

6-1 Lewd Butt Lv1

7-1【Dexterous Hands】(Possibly related to handjob)
7-2【Light Steps】(Footjob maybe)
7-3【Tight Thigh Hole】(Thigh sex?)

8-1【Armpit Seduction】(Possibly related to armpit sex)

9-2【Vibrating Pleasure】
【Sexual Skill】Using a vibrator or a bullet vibe to experience extra stimulation and pleasure. When using tools, the speed of self-pleasure accumulation increases by 20%.
Thaks a lot, but I have a question, is there another translation from chinese of the word "gratitude" about Inoda. I don't see why Asuna would have gratitude for Inoda (apart from the many orgasms thst had Asuna in the storm night).

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
Thaks a lot, but I have a question, is there another translation from chinese of the word "gratitude" about Inoda. I don't see why Asuna would have gratitude for Inoda (apart from the many orgasms thst had Asuna in the storm night).
1. Inoda helped Asuna get rid of a pervert on the train. 2. He helped her in the game before. 3. He protected her from being raped by thugs during the date, and got injured in the process.

Londin

Feb 8, 2018
Am I the only one hoping for some more scenes of being corrupted IRL and FOG by other people other than Inoda.
Maybe Kirito gets so mean to Inoda, he gets his frustration out on Asuna and wants to make her into a cumdump irl and in FOG in order to get back at Kirito.

Codm noob

Jun 11, 2021
Am I the only one hoping for some more scenes of being corrupted IRL and FOG by other people other than Inoda.
Maybe Kirito gets so mean to Inoda, he gets his frustration out on Asuna and wants to make her into a cumdump irl and in FOG in order to get back at Kirito.
I would like to see Asuna with people other than inoda IRL as well as FOG..... With the thugs..... Possibly that guy who is onto suguha for now and then chooses Asuna.... And many more possibilities....

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Not that our opinions here count or reach Fujino, but I'd also like Asuna to be mostly for Inoda's use. It lets her maintain her public perception of being pure and noble, and maintain the outward appearance of her ironclad relationship with Kirito... while being an absolute slut in secret for Inoda. Once a girl starts being a public fucktoy for everybody, the interplay of secrets, identities and perception is diminished; a high class women becomes publically worthless, instead of being both a private whore and a public angel which makes the private persona more hot. And if you think about it, it doesn't make much sense. Inoda is not a playboy, he can't easily get another woman. He wants to monopolize and steal Asuna for himself.

I could see the guy corrupting Suguha sharing her, though. He's a playboy, he can get other women. Suguha is nothing but a hole to him. He'll get bored, look for other, new targets and either start loaning Suguha out or just ditch her and move on.

Razororjke

Jan 28, 2019
It's great that this game has received so much attention. As a big SAO-NTR fan, I can only approve of this(y)
I would recommend to read a fanfic - 刀剑情域 (author - 九幽). It is in Chinese and as far as I know there is no translation, but it seems to me that you can find some similiar tropes with this game. This is the best SAO-NTR fanfic in China as I know (all others on Japanese language)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I also don't want to see Asuna being used by people not Inoda. It does not make sense for Inoda to ever allow Asuna to be used by others. If he was a playboy it would make sense for him to pump and dump her. But he is obsessed with her. All his enough efforts was to make her love him. He will probably have sex with Kyouko (Asuna's mom) but it probably is part of getting closer to Asuna. If she starts sleeping with other men then it is a failure on this part.

If you want a example of this trying finding a complete version of "Roshutsu Shoujo Yuugi Kan ~Akira Hen~". It is two volumes long. Sorry I don't know a place with a complete english version. In this the MC is unpopular guy who blackmailing the popular girl who is dating the popular guy. He does a lot of sexual things to her and eventually it seems like she starts like him more than her popular boyfriend. But it ends with him realizing she has become a whore who will fuck any guy. It is such a boner-killer ending. As a bonus the girl looks like Asuna!!!

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
1. Inoda helped Asuna get rid of a pervert on the train. 2. He helped her in the game before. 3. He protected her from being raped by thugs during the date, and got injured in the process.
The best part is the apart from the first al the others are fabricated, like he molested her when unconcious and the thugs were there because of him i think.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The best part is the apart from the first al the others are fabricated, like he molested her when unconcious and the thugs were there because of him i think.
That is the big joke/truth of Inoda. He is not a good person. Everything he does he does to help himself. Even that time stopping someone molesting Asuna on train helped him later when he molested Asuna on train on the guise of protecting her.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Not much comment about the dev mention of adding (as per poll for which character - behind pay wall ? ), Lisbeth and Sinon.

Dunno what he gonna make with them.

From the official SAO story, Lisbeth was Asuna BFF from SAO time, and she became a really close friend with Sinon. So they can be use to make thing diffucult for Asuna if her friends came asking questions ...

On the other hands, personality wise, Lisbeth is plain outright in love with Kirito (and basically confessed to him in SAO), so I could see her trying to seduce Kirito, or pushing Asuna into Inoda arms to get Kirito for her.

... But since Sinon is already largely appearing in the SNS as a fuckhole, is he gonna have her help corupt Asuna ?

Codm noob

Jun 11, 2021
I also don't want to see Asuna being used by people not Inoda. It does not make sense for Inoda to ever allow Asuna to be used by others. If he was a playboy it would make sense for him to pump and dump her. But he is obsessed with her. All his enough efforts was to make her love him. He will probably have sex with Kyouko (Asuna's mom) but it probably is part of getting closer to Asuna. If she starts sleeping with other men then it is a failure on this part.

If you want a example of this trying finding a complete version of "Roshutsu Shoujo Yuugi Kan ~Akira Hen~". It is two volumes long. Sorry I don't know a place with a complete english version. In this the MC is unpopular guy who blackmailing the popular girl who is dating the popular guy. He does a lot of sexual things to her and eventually it seems like she starts like him more than her popular boyfriend. But it ends with him realizing she has become a whore who will fuck any guy. It is such a boner-killer ending. As a bonus the girl looks like Asuna!!!
I mean yeah.... But inoda previously has posted pictures of themselves to prove himself....maybe he'll let others have a go with Asuna to prove his superiority to other that Asuna will do anything for him if he says, after corrupting Asuna obviously.... I mean at a certain point it would get boring if Only Asuna and inoda are going at it.... Kinda repetitive.....

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
It's great that this game has received so much attention. As a big SAO-NTR fan, I can only approve of this(y)
I would recommend to read a fanfic - 刀剑情域 (author - 九幽). It is in Chinese and as far as I know there is no translation, but it seems to me that you can find some similiar tropes with this game. This is the best SAO-NTR fanfic in China as I know (all others on Japanese language)
where to read it ? google search doesnt provide results

Reactions: Animefan_09
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes