4.20 star(s) 83 Votes
Apr 5, 2022
Update from the dev. As someone pointed out last time I posted a progress update some people don't want to be spoiled so I will not post the images and only put the news in spoilers tag. Spoil at your own risk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just hope these branching events don't start any time soon, as he already said that the branching will be near the end of the game, I don't want to get the feeling that he will be rushed to finish this game so well.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Update from the dev. As someone pointed out last time I posted a progress update some people don't want to be spoiled so I will not post the images and only put the news in spoilers tag. Spoil at your own risk.

I don't suppose you can share the gifs and status screens right? Also this he was talking about the roaming events but who knows, i hope handles the branchign well if its like that, it would be the first time he does so.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023

i just hope there is an option to choose the route and that this is not only at the end but much earlier if they add shino and lizbeth that means more sandbags, not to say the other thing xd I think the problem is the spoilers that directly involve asuna and cuckito and the other girls so that there is no problem would be to put them in a zip or rar and to the decision of the other if you want to download it or not. it's normal there are people who hate the ntr and others who don't like the spoiler and others who do, you will always come across those comments, I don't care.

Last edited:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
These new UI are so good.Asuna is so fucking sexy.Can't wait for July's update:LOL:
(why I can't attach these gifs directly:cry:)
it's better this way, otherwise an avalanche will come complaining about the spoiler xd, you can tell there will be a lot of work in FOG xd

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
The new UI is so good.Asuna is so fucking sexy.Can't wait for July's update:LOL:
(The UI is still under development, may not be the final version )
And why I can't attach these gifs directly:cry:
haahah I can't translate what is written there the AI goes crazy with those background colors.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
So, like, all of her sexual experience have vanished...

And how on earth did she accept to get fucked all night by Inoda if she love Kirito at 999/999 when her feeling for Inoda is at 50/400 (which mean 125/1000) ?
Well, number are probably not final, just for testing the new lookout.

Dec 31, 2017
Well at the very end of Part1 Inoda does say, after meeting Kirito in the morning and going back to fucking Asuna, "look how you've become out of it" or something along the lines...

I believe he will make it that either at some point during the night Asuna got simply lost in pleasure, or Inoda used some sort of drugs... I mean he used those in the game, if he could he would surely use something IRL too it feels like. And in the end Asuna will remember most of the fucking, yet not all of it... but have regrets regarding all of it.

Anyway, only will be seen when Part2 will get released and we see Asuna's POV of the night.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes