4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
I think ntr will work really well with Final Fantasy VII and the legend of Zelda, but it will be hard to make ntr scenario for them, because Cloud and Link really strong

Reactions: Animefan_09

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I think ntr will work really well with Final Fantasy VII and the legend of Zelda, but it will be hard to make ntr scenario for them, because Cloud and Link really strong

Well, most character are NTRed because the guy(s) doing the NTR are better at sex and / or have ultra behemoth king oversized dick & endless stamina and release several barrels of cum each time they come...
... and the girls are only slut that just crave sex pleasure if they admit it to themselves...

So the fighting abilities of the "hero" don't matter to protect their girls......

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
he needs to be a clueless dumbass, and an emotional person.
that's why a character like light yagami wouldn't fit and also why loid might no be a very good choice

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, but if there's one male main character with the destiny of being a sissy femboy it's definitely Link. And Cloud even crossdresses!

Not implying that's what every cuck is, but if you're that submissive like Link or Cloud, you can be a cuck too.

Mimic22

Jul 2, 2018
I am posting just to say to be careful with the auto save, i saved my game on a slot, then goes to another one, and the auto save erased the save on the first slot with a save from the second one.

EDIT : Never mind, " Save 5 is auto-save. " Do not save on Save 5 !

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I am posting just to say to be careful with the auto save, i saved my game on a slot, then goes to another one, and the auto save erased the save on the first slot with a save from the second one.

EDIT : Never mind, " Save 5 is auto-save. " Do not save on Save 5 !
yep that got me too when I started playing this guys games.

Zuboskalik

Dec 12, 2017
Red circle. If there isn't one, f5 will restart back to the title without having to close the game.
I don't know how to get out of the memory room. The red circle is missing. I go to a karaoke bar for work, a memory room appears, where the developer talks about this room and that's it. I can't get back to gameplay.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't know how to get out of the memory room. The red circle is missing. I go to a karaoke bar for work, a memory room appears, where the developer talks about this room and that's it. I can't get back to gameplay.
You can't get out of the memory room. You only enter it after the game is over.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I interpolated tittyfuck 2x and 4x times, is there any chance that there is a way to reverse engineer the in-game videos either to 32fps or 64fps?
16fps is a crime xD
excellent job you can do the same when inoda fucks asuna in her room or that of suguha and hebishima.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes