4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I liked the scene as a scene, but it was once again so fucking forced. Just at the moment he had some doubts for once in a very long time, here we go: he has a weird dream that forces him to believe he should be thankful to Inoda. Jeez, it couldn't be more obvious than this. And I don't even want to start about how this didn't affect him one bit.

That's exactly the kind of bullshit that my mind refuses to enjoy. :ROFLMAO:
I mean, he CAN'T really be affected by this, remember? HE FORGETS IT ALL AFTER WAKING UP XD Is just that his subconscious is gonna think positively of Inoda because of it, probably :p

Astrolenius

Jul 21, 2019
seem to not be able to progress after the fireworks and night with kana. stuck on the alice talk in the dining hallway. after i exit the room and come back in, i can repeat the talk indefinitely

edit: seems to just be a bit buggy in general
well there are people above me that has the same problem. I'm just trying to redo the game through chinese version for now.
Not sure if you're still having this problem, but when I encountered it, I had to redo my game from the newest update and it seemed to work.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I mean, he CAN'T really be affected by this, remember? HE FORGETS IT ALL AFTER WAKING UP XD Is just that his subconscious is gonna think positively of Inoda because of it, probably :p
I actually think that it only applies to the scenes he sees in the recollection room, but not to real dreams, as he even commented on it when he woke up. But whatever, it doesn't make any difference, as it's just an perfectly fitting plot device for Inoda :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I actually think that it only applies to the scenes he sees in the recollection room, but not to real dreams, as he even commented on it when he woke up. But whatever, it doesn't make any difference, as it's just an perfectly fitting plot device for Inoda :sneaky:
Wait, he DID? Huh...I think I missed that, LOL, maybe it only happens if you actually watch the dream that very night it first pops up, I think I may have reloaded the save to save 'unlock points' just in case, which is kinda pointless now that Fujino is adding the option to unlock the whole thing every time now that I think about it XD But yeah, is just another convenient thing for Administrator to gift Inoda after all :p

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
It's Canada Day weekend, and I have family staying at my place, so I need to wait to play my favorite hentai game. Never thought this would be a problem I'd have, but here we are. Lmao.
Happy Canada day. Glad I live alone. will fap on your honour :ROFLMAO:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Wait, he DID? Huh...I think I missed that, LOL, maybe it only happens if you actually watch the dream that very night it first pops up, I think I may have reloaded the save to save 'unlock points' just in case, which is kinda pointless now that Fujino is adding the option to unlock the whole thing every time now that I think about it XD But yeah, is just another convenient thing for Administrator to gift Inoda after all :p
Yeah, but you didn't miss anything, it's just his typical. "Asuna would never do something like this" :sneaky:

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [Part 2 v0.45] [Fujino] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,1 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Shintoru

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SwordArtOnlineTheTrapOfBreathConcealedMagic-P2v0.45
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
I've lost pretty much every desire I had for Asuna and Inoda scenes. Them and their part in the story just feels completely empty nowadays. Stocks fully into Liz and the sister going forward!

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes