4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
This might be heresy, but honestly I'm just speeding through Asuna scene's to get to Liz. Personally now I just want Liz/Kirito scenes and to see how she makes everything fall together. Not upset by Liz/Inoda, just not as excited. But Liz is >>>> anything with Asuna atm.
It's not heresy. I personally don't care about Liz, but it's completely understandable. She at least has a goal, even though we know she is going to end up with Inoda. Asuna on the other hand is just an empty doll without any goals, development, or purpose aside from being Inoda's toy. she is just, well, there.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
As someone that cares more for Suguha's plot than the main plot, I get you, don't worry, there is tastes for everyone :3

It literally comes with the new patch's download, just load the already-present-save in the first slot XD (Not the one in the 5th/Auto-save slot, though, that one is like a day later)
Yeah her plot is pretty good too. I've liked what they've done adding the book element/yandere element. Made her character actions alot more interesting for me as well.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
What I also find revealing in this update is that we literally see how Kirito would react to Asuna's fall: basically just be upset, but accept it and blame himself. So for everyone who is still hoping for a revenge ending, it's not going to happen. In this game, Kirito is just literally nothing. :sneaky:

alex2372

Jun 25, 2024
I tried this style of game for the first time, it felt like I was playing a GameBoy game, an almost ridiculous story, real life with life in the game, then the characters that make these types of games truly pitiful, the classic MC useless, idiotic, incapable of understanding things, there are NTRs with real plot construction, then there are these NTr games, which ruin the genre, games that not even a 10 year old child would play, hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 4ung-4ang

@vaultx

Formerly '@Love'
Sep 22, 2021
Just started playing and I have a question. Which is better: enabling or disabling Asuna's perspective? which option provides a better story or H scenes?

Please give your opinion.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
What I also find revealing in this update is that we literally see how Kirito would react to Asuna's fall: basically just be upset, but accept it and blame himself. So for everyone who is still hoping for a revenge ending, it's not going to happen. In this game, Kirito is just literally nothing. :sneaky:
It's the sad reality, but yeah, we all knew that's how it was gonna go, Fujino makes any male that discovers they're being NTR-ed break pathetically with no spine at all (Granted is has all been side-characters only who we have ever seen that happening to, but still XP). Honestly is what helps to not take his games seriously at all, for all that people like to shit on Kirito like 99% of us wouldn't be able to deal with a fraction of the trauma and shit he suffers through every single season (Which always makes me LMAO at the people going "He has it easy" just because of the girls being interested in him, lol) and major event and yet he keeps pushing himself forward to the point that by the end of the Alicization is a miracle he's not permanently in therapy XP

And again, Fujino already stated the only 2 possible endings for the game long ago so that was never gonna change tbh, especially because the great majority of his main followers DON'T WANT an ending where Kirito wins at all in any way shape or form, the only way Fujino would add such an ending is if the majority of his paying followers started bitching to him about it, which we know would never happen as they're all there for the Asuna-getting-NTR-ed-by-Inoda only :p

What I did find hilarious about the dream of 'Blacked Asuna', though, is that this was basically either his subconscious (Or Administrator) telling Kirito that it was, indeed, a 'great idea' to hang out with Inoda because he prevented Asuna to be stolen by the gang members, which is hilarious as fuck if he remembers that dream at all in the following updates and Fujino has him go "Man I'm sure glad our good friend Inoda is here." or something XD

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
And again, Fujino already stated the only 2 possible endings for the game long ago so that was never gonna change tbh, especially because the great majority of his main followers DON'T WANT an ending where Kirito wins at all in any way shape or form, the only way Fujino would add such an ending is if the majority of his paying followers started bitching to him about it, which we know would never happen as they're all there for the Asuna-getting-NTR-ed-by-Inoda only :p
I mean, yeah, it's a hard NTR game. Like, it's not even remotely NOT an NTR game. Not sure why anyone would expect people paying for a game sold and marketed as an NTR game not want non-NTR content.

It's as ridiculous as NTR fans going into a love-based romance game and getting mad the love interest was not sniped away from the fat boss character.

Personally, I find the revenge plots to be boring and out of place in such games. I think the only time it was done well that I can remember is one of the older RPGM games, called like Hero Party, or Dark Hero, or something. The MC gets cucked by basically everyone he knows so he ends up going darklord and banging the villain and killing everyone.

That would not work work here.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
It's the sad reality, but yeah, we all knew that's how it was gonna go, Fujino makes any male that discovers they're being NTR-ed break pathetically with no spine at all (Granted is has all been side-characters only who we have ever seen that happening to, but still XP). Honestly is what helps to not take his games seriously at all, for all that people like to shit on Kirito like 99% of us wouldn't be able to deal with a fraction of the trauma and shit he suffers through every single season (Which always makes me LMAO at the people going "He has it easy" just because of the girls being interested in him, lol) and major event and yet he keeps pushing himself forward to the point that by the end of the Alicization is a miracle he's not permanently in therapy XP

What I did find hilarious about the dream of 'Blacked Asuna', though, is that this was basically either his subconscious (Or Administrator) telling Kirito that it was, indeed, a 'great idea' to hang out with Inoda because he prevented Asuna to be stolen by the gang members, which is hilarious as fuck if he remembers that dream at all in the following updates and Fujino has him go "Man I'm sure glad our good friend Inoda is here." or something XD
I liked the scene as a scene, but it was once again so fucking forced. Just at the moment he had some doubts for once in a very long time, here we go: he has a weird dream that forces him to believe he should be thankful to Inoda. Jeez, it couldn't be more obvious than this. And I don't even want to start about how this didn't affect him one bit.

That's exactly the kind of bullshit that my mind refuses to enjoy. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
It's Canada Day weekend, and I have family staying at my place, so I need to wait to play my favorite hentai game. Never thought this would be a problem I'd have, but here we are. Lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: krak0n

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
It's Canada Day weekend, and I have family staying at my place, so I need to wait to play my favorite hentai game. Never thought this would be a problem I'd have, but here we are. Lmao.
its very small update, so don't be to disappointed with outcome, just two new events

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
anyone knows a solution to this problem?

Day:
1719775194369.png
1719775007673.png
1719775035362.png

after choosing the auto save I get this:
1719775127518.png

is the map at this stage blurred like this? wtf

EDIT1: Fixed it by downloading this patch " " and I dropped the audio in the game file. I fucking hate these bugs. The game is perfect tho.

Last edited:

anthony9915

Mar 25, 2023
Asuna is getting more comfortable with FOG sex, eventually going to look forward to it more days and crave it....BAM FOG maintenance for a week :O

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I don't why Kirito would get a fake Asuna in the end. Would he know his Asuna is fake? I feel like having a AI look like a real person is a big no no.
Well i see 2 posibilities: a fake decoy that is sleeping so Kirito sees her (and gives Asuna and Inoda some extra free time) or there is some danger from it, like it becomes the "villain" they have to defeat. Like the AI clone appears and Kirito quickly sees through it and they defeat it so he gets to be a "hero" again.

Wether that is because of the godess or a game (FOG) thing i have no idea.

Honestly i am more inclined to agree with you in that i don't see much use of it.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes