4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Zuboskalik

Dec 12, 2017
Hi all! Tell me, how can I exit the gallery with replays? I get into it when I go to work in a karaoke club and I can’t get back out.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Right, but that goes back to my original point of suspension of disbelief. I like this game so much because the characters are somewhat the same as the canon. Kirito is a kid with more experience in the game world than real world so him not understanding the signs is believable. Lloyd is too experience not to see the signs. If Yor ever came home covered in blood or semen, then Lloyd would pretty quickly realize what Yori actually does.

If people want to see a NTR game with Yor and Lloyd then any reason for Lloyd to be stupid would be accepted. But any good fanfiction needs to put in effort to make the canon characters act like themselves to be enjoyable. If not, just use original characters that look like established characters and do whatever you want. Want to see some quality work in the NTR game I play.
It's canon that Loyd is stupid as hell when it comes to anything NOT spy related. He hasn't lived a normal life, so normal stuff flies over his head. Same with Yor, that's part of the show's comedy act. Both Yor and Loyd have a very skewed sense of what "normal" is. And that's what you would need to plan your scenes around. Add that with Loyd being bussy thinking about some spy work he has going on, and might get him out of the house for a couple of days, and you have the makings of some top quality netorare.

Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
"School of the Dead" would also be a good parody. Clearly in the mall, Takashi's group stumbles upon another group. Somehow, reconciling their differences, they decide to help each other survive. At the same time, some men begin to fall in love with the heroines and begin to corrupt them.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hi all! Tell me, how can I exit the gallery with replays? I get into it when I go to work in a karaoke club and I can’t get back out.
Red circle. If there isn't one, f5 will restart back to the title without having to close the game.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Hmm... I think someone said more Asuna, less of the other girls, hard agree. I think I'd also like to see Asuna respond more to INoda's advances in game.

As for the creator's other games, nah. The corruption in those is too easy, and the women are very blah in terms of their personalities.

Reactions: /;/

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
That's what he meant, next update come in july as the dev already stated
I think someone should update the opening post to say "NEXT UPDATE ON JULY!!!" i do hope is not at the end of July xD

Probably too much to hope is before the 15 but between the 15 and 20 seens possible.

But i prefer Fujino takes their time and not rush it.

Apr 5, 2022
I think someone should update the opening post to say "NEXT UPDATE ON JULY!!!" i do hope is not at the end of July xD

Probably too much to hope is before the 15 but between the 15 and 20 seens possible.

But i prefer Fujino takes their time and not rush it.
as much as I want the update soon, I also hope he doesn't rush it, I want to see how he will go from the story and the sex scenes now in part 2. In cien many did not like the last update 100% for the large amount of time that Suguha took from Asuna and the very implied context of the rainy night scene, so I believe he already realized that people want to see more of the main story and less of the side story, in addition to the fact that despite the script of an NTR not being common in being good people are expecting a lot from this game in regards to the story being good.

anthony9915

Mar 25, 2023
as much as I want the update soon, I also hope he doesn't rush it, I want to see how he will go from the story and the sex scenes now in part 2. In cien many did not like the last update 100% for the large amount of time that Suguha took from Asuna and the very implied context of the rainy night scene, so I believe he already realized that people want to see more of the main story and less of the side story, in addition to the fact that despite the script of an NTR not being common in being good people are expecting a lot from this game in regards to the story being good.
I believe the creator mentioned that part two will open with the Asuna POV so we will see the scene we were seeing at the end of part one just the dialog etc that lead up to it, them drying off and fooling around etc to her giving in

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
In www/img/characters is cd0e1ea5c1e9f788a68a5d8b80dbc67e_dc958a83f3ccff2bda34ce8460313038.rpgmvp but its not working. I download this game three days ago and looking i chat for someone who have same problem but I see that only I have this problem
try this

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes