4.20 star(s) 83 Votes
Apr 5, 2022
What a dispute you started gentlemen. We were literally sent to Inohe's room.
This game is very good for NTR standards, so I think it's cool that I bring several discussions about the game. Personally I'm finding the NTR feel of this game to be very good, mainly because I first play only Kirito POV to get a hidden NTR feel. The feeling of losing Asuna to a sick person like Inoda is an interesting feeling within the context of NTR, because lately the other NTR games don't bring you much of a feeling of attachment or loss for the female character who is corrupted, maybe it's stronger for those who followed the anime or the Sword art novel online and already knew these characters (which is my case), the final scene of Inoda spacing Asuna in the morning brings a very strong NTR feeling, however obvious it may be.

Reactions: curuchett

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The success of any story is "Can you keep the attention of the audience until the end?" I know I stop following updates for games because I stop caring about the characters. If you use original characters then it is a uphill battle since no knows about the characters but you have total freedom to shape your characters. If you use canon characters from other works then you start with a established fanbase but limits your creative freedom since people will revolt your character does not match the canon character.

This game did a good job holding my attention with good sex scenes and nice breaks with the boss battles. Not too fast so I don't get invested in the character and not too slow that I get bored. The final scene really felt like a earned victory with all the work Inoda did to get Asuna, incomplete though. I hope the dev can keep the pace up in Part 2, so I don't end the game saying the dread six words "I don't care about the characters".

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
i still have my doubts if that gif of inoda fucking asuna from behind is an official image, possibly i will edit it and end up putting a condom on inoda and solve the matter, i know that writing ntr with a long story is very difficult, the next chapter will start from zero.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It looks like Asuna is the one in the image. But this wouldn't be the first time we've seen scenes that aren't actually in the game. It wouldn't even be the first Asuna scene they've posted that wasn't in the game.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
When can we expect part 2?? :3 Also a proper Ntr game for spy x family would be cool. There's a lot can be done with "Yor".....
A Spy x Family NTR game would be hard to take seriously without a lot of suspension of disbelief. A dumb kid like Kirito is easy to trick but a professional spy like Lloyd not noticing the signs and not just taking the offender out immediately? Not even counting the mind reading kid.

Not disagreeing Yor has a lot of potential, especially if you treat her work persona differently.

Codm noob

Jun 11, 2021
A Spy x Family NTR game would be hard to take seriously without a lot of suspension of disbelief. A dumb kid like Kirito is easy to trick but a professional spy like Lloyd not noticing the signs and not just taking the offender out immediately? Not even counting the mind reading kid.

Not disagreeing Yor has a lot of potential, especially if you treat her work persona differently.
Llyod can be taken out of the scenario for work stuff and can be included on call or something. As for Anya it would be a little troublesome. Personally would like to see Yor with that principal of the school ;)

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
No, the clothing store lady is not Charlie's girlfriend. His girlfriend works in convenience store. But I think those two are the ones in love hotel cosplay sex.
Hey do you think we will get to see some videos of Charlie girlfriend being slowly corrupted by the convenience store manager and then a video or where she shows him she has become the manager woman

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Naruto NTR game would be cool btw, hopefully Fujino got a chance to develope one in the future
The dev has too many games already and only 1 game is Chainsaw-man completed, the rest are unfinished, so let the devs finish the rest of the games before making a new game

Reactions: NickFn092
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes