4.20 star(s) 83 Votes
Aug 6, 2017
How do you view the last memory in Asuna's recollection line from her POV? It's the Tempetous night memory and it always says that it doesn't include Asuna's POV.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Someone knows how to decrypt RPG games the same or similar to this I have seen that here they have taken all the images even the CGI converted it to mp4 I would like to know what program to use or how they do it.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Someone knows how to decrypt RPG games the same or similar to this I have seen that here they have taken all the images even the CGI converted it to mp4 I would like to know what program to use or how they do it.
Just search for it, there are lots of options. heres one I use to look at images.

HentaiBaka

Mar 14, 2018
I normally don't like recycled content, but I would love it if Asuna/Inoda/Kirito went through the same scenarios in the game world but this time Asuna was helping Inoda hinder Kirito.

They fight the first boss that knocked both Kirito and Asuna out, but this time, Asuna gets Kirito knocked out only so her and Inoda can fool around.

Then the second boss where they're in the sewers, when Kirito tries to go back through the sewers to the hotel, more doors are locked or he's stuck there until the next day while Asuna and Inoda are going at it all day.

Then the thief hideout, Kirito gets knocked out instead and gets taken prisoner, where Inoda and Asuna either take a long time fucking before they save him, or clear out all the thieves, but when they reach Kirito, he's still knocked out and they fuck infront if his unconscious body.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I normally don't like recycled content, but I would love it if Asuna/Inoda/Kirito went through the same scenarios in the game world but this time Asuna was helping Inoda hinder Kirito.

They fight the first boss that knocked both Kirito and Asuna out, but this time, Asuna gets Kirito knocked out only so her and Inoda can fool around.

Then the second boss where they're in the sewers, when Kirito tries to go back through the sewers to the hotel, more doors are locked or he's stuck there until the next day while Asuna and Inoda are going at it all day.

Then the thief hideout, Kirito gets knocked out instead and gets taken prisoner, where Inoda and Asuna either take a long time fucking before they save him, or clear out all the thieves, but when they reach Kirito, he's still knocked out and they fuck infront if his unconscious body.
New Game Plus bonus. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: Taboofan

BilafBlayt

Mar 22, 2021
Seem like if you new game the dialog just not show up (i don't know it only happen only in joiplay or not)
Even in CG room it still happen
Screenshot_2023_0617_204850.png Screenshot_2023_0614_181237.png

Last edited:

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
If you want to play the game why do you want a save? People want saves to skip the game. Just start a new game with all POVs turned on to play the entire game.
Because i played the old version and with the new version my saves dont work.

I wish you'd stop judging people and thinking you're right when you don't know why I'm asking for saves.
If you don't want to help me, move on.

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
since some say high school DXD and maken ki or to love ru I just say god how beautiful a game like this would be but from high school of the dead
High School of the Dead is pretty GOAT I approve! Though more honestly the game would have to be more popular to get picked so the three listed have a better chance of being selected. To Love Ru has the best and most high class heroines of the three but High School DxD would actually allow for NTR and some gameplay so that's probably the best of the three he could do.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
High School of the Dead is pretty GOAT I approve! Though more honestly the game would have to be more popular to get picked so the three listed have a better chance of being selected. To Love Ru has the best and most high class heroines of the three but High School DxD would actually allow for NTR and some gameplay so that's probably the best of the three he could do.
i feel kohta would steal rei and saeko

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
Let's see I would like to maken ki that to love ru because there is already a lot of ntr of to love ru of maken ki there are too many tables with busty brunettes doctors and teachers to use and the protagonist is much, much more hateable than rito

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
and for me a good ntr the protagonist has to be very, very hateable like kirito rito or the protagonist of of the dead but hey if one hates the protagonist of an ntr parody game like these it is much worse much better

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes