4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Yea it is no way. That is just a old alternative title screen the dev never used. You got PRANKED!
The dev changes the login screen, that is legit version 0.1 of part 1. Just before it was called part 1 because it wasnt that far into development.

• Angry
Reactions: Bedead

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
actually not so much asuna treats kirito like shit, and the fact that she has a strong relationship with him is just talk, in the end in the NTR world the biggest stick is the winner, at the beginning she already let us know that she is a pervert, and that with each update kirito's turnip gets smaller. everything seems to indicate that when she is corrupted, inoda will invite hebishima and suguha and his friend the redhead to make an exchange if you have seen her previous works you will know that it is true. there are loose images that the dev put on his patreon like inoda fucking asuna in the shower and at school although he said it's practice he might add it.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
actually not so much asuna treats kirito like shit, and the fact that she has a strong relationship with him is just talk, in the end in the NTR world the biggest stick is the winner, at the beginning she already let us know that she is a pervert, and that with each update kirito's turnip gets smaller. everything seems to indicate that when she is corrupted, inoda will invite hebishima and suguha and his friend the redhead to make an exchange if you have seen her previous works you will know that it is true. there are loose images that the dev put on his patreon like inoda fucking asuna in the shower and at school although he said it's practice he might add it.
i actually want to see the girlfriend of red hair guy being corrupted by the manager pov will there be a video of it?

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
a1.png
I'm playing SAO NTR for the second time. What happens if I choose the second choice: Cruel Refusal?

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Sword Art Online:love:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hey at the cafe where the girl with glasses shows will she be with the blonde guy or she will move onto inoda?
The girl with the glasses (Sinon) is the blonde guy's 99th fuck buddy and she has never met Inoda. So the most likely outcome is we will see her and Suguha fuck the blonde guy together. The only other woman Inoha will probably shack up with is Kyouko, Asuna's mom.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

yemdomo

Nov 11, 2022
these scenes that you are bringing are all in the author's pixiv, and if only you read the description you would know that they are test scenes that he makes or already made a long time ago when he started to develop the game.
coomer brain amirite? :ROFLMAO:
But yeah, it is insane to me how a lot of people fail to read/understand or dont bother reading the descriptions/title posts. Not to mention when they ask a question that has already been answered a few pages/posts back, like guys just use the search function on the site before you ask your question. Lowkey sick of the spamzzzzz.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
coomer brain amirite? :ROFLMAO:
But yeah, it is insane to me how a lot of people fail to read/understand or dont bother reading the descriptions/title posts. Not to mention when they ask a question that has already been answered a few pages/posts back, like guys just use the search function on the site before you ask your question. Lowkey sick of the spamzzzzz.
Reminds me of when people kept spamming asking for the update while I've already shared it pages ago lol, i swear to god some people here don't even try :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes