4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
Ok, but, this was clearly them, at a point where they shouldn't have had taken it that far.
Agreed
as i recall this scene came from anon chat group , it happen after shadow paizuri scene in clothing shop
this is before inoda nightime visit to Asuna house ended up with bathing together scene

for my opinion this maybe happen after paizuri in changing room , explained by full size mirror shown
maybe asuna got too horny and get tricked by Inoda

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I did a video we’re rias is having sex with fat otaku
View attachment 2700428
It was on koikatsu I was able make this on the free h and the fat otaku boy wasn’t creepy enough for me the NTR a story I had a scenario in my head we’re the creepy otaku had a crush rias but never asked her out because he never had a chance with her but he grows jealous of issei who is her boyfriend and resent him for taking her away one day he decides to issei and rias who were on a date then suddenly he witnesses something unbelievable both issei and rias were attack by group of demons who tried to ambush they were after rias but failed until the last one tried to cast a spell on her when she and issei weren’t paying attention creepy otaku was watching jumps in front of the spell meant for rias which will lead to events that will have creepy otaku getting close to rias and akeno also her mom at her family house that ends in NTR

Last edited:

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
There are so many Highschool DxD and Fairy Tail games already. The animes without much exposure and a wimpy protagonist deserves more attention. Like "Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie" and "Rent-a-Girlfriend" Both have a S-tier girl and a crappy male lead no one will feel bad about. Heck both are more "romance" than "harem" so the NTR is more focused. They just look so good with Asuna too.
lol they are game or only scenes?

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
there is still no part 2, that game where you see inoda fucking asuna in the field is the first version that came out of 1, also the author said he will not release new games after finishing this one, what he will do is finish the ones he left unfinished as nero remake chainsaw and sakura chapter.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
there is still no part 2, that game where you see inoda fucking asuna in the field is the first version that came out of 1, also the author said he will not release new games after finishing this one, what he will do is finish the ones he left unfinished as nero remake chainsaw and sakura chapter.
I actually want to see the chainsaw finished i just hope he consider a new game after finished his old ones

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I actually want to see the chainsaw finished i just hope he consider a new game after finished his old ones
Im pretty sure chainsaw is already completed.

Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
Уже есть так много игр Highschool DxD и Fairy Tail. Большего внимания заслуживают аниме без особого раскрытия и со слабым главным героем. Как в «Сикимори не просто милашка» и «Подруга напрокат». В обоих есть девушка S-уровня и дрянной главный герой, о котором никто не будет сожалеть. Черт возьми, оба больше «романтические», чем «гаремные», поэтому NTR более сфокусирован. Просто они так хорошо смотрятся с Асуной.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
That is, this year Chainsaws and Sakura should not be expected?

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
You know the cop lady was interesting idea from his other game I think it would be a good idea for female cop NTR game we’re a married female cop she has to guard her boss son who’s a neet until he falls for her and tries to steal her from the husband

Reactions: abgazil
Aug 6, 2017
I'm pretty sure the Chainsaw Man game is already done. It ends with Kobeni staying behind as the Premier's new slut, while Denji and Majima go back to Tokyo, that seems like a pretty clear ending. But I do hope he plans on finishing this first, I want to see Kirito accepting his role as a cuck and the trio spending more time online and offline cucking Kirito than anything else. Also I hope Suguha starts looking more like a whore. Like her shirt is unbuttoned more(showing cleavage) and her skirt is shorter. Things Kirito will notice but immediately forget about.

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
Go file really forcing people to watch an ad or go premium now?
For anyone that doesn't know, just inspect element and remove it. If you're using UB Origin it's even easier.
*Seems like it only rarely happens... Still stupid.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes