4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
This looks like a spoiler for part 2. Its actually a old 0.1 version but it have a different "better" opening screen.

ps.: Can somebody try to unpack the opening animation? Tried it and cannot get it working. (get always a invalid image file :( )
This scene (and many others that aren't in the game rn) has already been posted on his pixiv page :

Mb it will be used in the second part, but with a different outfit for Asuna I guess.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
This scene (and many others that aren't in the game rn) has already been posted on his pixiv page :

Mb it will be used in the second part, but with a different outfit for Asuna I guess.
A lot of the stuff he posts on pixiv and such aren't in the game. He even states on a lot of it its just for practice. The stuff iin the intros will probably be in eventually, but might be changed. Its just mainly as a bonus.

Jul 12, 2020
A lot of the stuff he posts on pixiv and such aren't in the game. He even states on a lot of it its just for practice. The stuff iin the intros will probably be in eventually, but might be changed. Its just mainly as a bonus.
There r some really good stuff on there. I hope he uses them eventually.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I could use VLC but I know they have decrypted the whole game because they have taken the images what I want to know is how they decrypt it.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
that's the fun of NTR, if she leaves Kirito it will probably be near the end or in the netorase route.
This scene from the begining, for me just ruin all tension that was before. If Asuna treatening Kirito like a shit, that mean there is no netorare anymore

Apr 5, 2022
This scene from the begining, for me just ruin all tension that was before. If Asuna treatening Kirito like a shit, that mean there is no netorare anymore
I think you're exaggerating, these things are common in netorare games and yet Asuna wanted to get rid of Inoda and go back to her romance with Kirito, this is very clear in the fireworks scene. I don't see the logic in saying that it doesn't have NTR, this is one of the best NTR games I've seen, and I've seen a lot of NTR.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
I think you're exaggerating, these things are common in netorare games and yet Asuna wanted to get rid of Inoda and go back to her romance with Kirito, this is very clear in the fireworks scene. I don't see the logic in saying that it doesn't have NTR, this is one of the best NTR games I've seen, and I've seen a lot of NTR.
I love slow burn like a true bond. There is no slow burn anymore

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I love slow burn like a true bond. There is no slow burn anymore
I think it is too early to say that. At the beginning of the game Asuna and Kirito had both a physical and emotional connection so their relationship was strongest. Throughout Part 1 Inoha was slowly raising her physical arousal while making sure she did not get release with Kirito. So by the end of Part 1 Asuna is still strong emotionally with Kirito but their physical bond is weakened. We don't know why Asuna allowed Inoha access to her V but depending on how long the dev wants to make the game there is plenty of development left before Asuna starts liking Inoha more than Kirito.

Let's us just wait to see how the dev handles the morning after.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2022
I think it is too early to say that. At the beginning of the game Asuna and Kirito had both a physical and emotional connection so their relationship was strongest. Throughout Part 1 Inoha was slowly raising her physical arousal while making sure she did not get release with Kirito. So by the end of Part 1 Asuna is still strong emotionally with Kirito but their physical bond is weakened. We don't know why Asuna allowed Inoha access to her V but depending on how long the dev wants to make the game there is plenty of development left before Asuna starts liking Inoha more than Kirito.

Let's us just wait to see how the dev handles the morning after.
there is still a lot to be developed in the game, especially in relation to FOG, I believe that from now on we will see the real potential of what the author thought for FOG and how it should help Asuna to turn Inoda's whore once and for all all.

Reactions: kinglionheart
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes