4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I don't agree with what you said. Even if Asuna starts fucking other dudes, it'll still be netorare albeit with corruption. Also, isn't it just how one phrases their sentence? For example:

She fucks a bunch of guys - "Wow, how pathetic must Kirito be that his girl left him just to fuck multiple dicks."
It is subjective, and you might find it better NTR corruption to have her whore out to multiple guys. But that completely kills it for me. But thinking differently than me is completely valid. Which is why I said it loses all netorare feel FOR ME. It is still netorare, but it's so weak, I don't care about it anymore.

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
100% agreed. If Asuna start fucking other dudes it loses all netorare feel for me. The appeal is she chooses the ugly bastard over kirito. Not that she is just a lose slut who wants any dick.

She fucks a bunch of guys - "Oh, Kirito dodged a bullet, that bitch is just a whore".

She gets stolen by Inoha - "Wow how pathetic must Kirito be that his girl left him for that fat piece of shit".
Yeah for me I like when the lady and the Bull start having intimacy. as the close familiarity or friendship and closeness with the MC becomes less but more to the guy steeling her, gives the NTR a nice sting. Once the girl becomes the town bike their just no intimacy and I just pity her at that point. All pity should be on the guy getting NTR I say.

Aug 26, 2023
I was wondering how you can keep Asuna's innocence if you also wanted her to be used by other men.

One of the traits of a NTR story is making the woman more corrupt and make them loss their innocence. One of the early pictures for Part 2 was a possible new status screen for Asuna. One of the traits were " Creampie forbidden " so it would seem she is still mostly innocence at the beginning of Part 2. I hope you are here to look forward to Asuna losing those innocence traits so she can have hotter sex with Inoha.

Also right? Why would you want Asuna to have sex with other men? After all the work Inoha did to get Asuna for himself, it would such a waste to let others enjoy your hard work? A mastermind don't let NPCs and minions to touch his stuff.
Sorry english is not my main language.

Correct word would be "Naiveness" not "Innocence"

Anyway like I said before Im here for asuna only. I also want asuna to be inoda only but there always will be another ugly bastard with better plan.
Someone mentioned here there will be uncensored video of asuna if its true then its only natural to be targeted by multiple pervs. Like her next door neighbour playboy xD
This is how story should go but will asuna give in to temptation or not?? that is another thing.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Anyway like I said before Im here for asuna only. I also want asuna to be inoda only but there always will be another ugly bastard with better plan.
Someone mentioned here there will be uncensored video of asuna if its true then its only natural to be targeted by multiple pervs. Like her next door neighbour playboy xD
This is how story should go but will asuna give in to temptation or not?? that is another thing.
I think "Innocence" is fine. "Purity" might be a better word. "Naiveness" makes Asuna seem dumb or lacking common sense. This game is more about Inoha breaking down her inhibitions so she will do wilder and crazier stuff. I am with you about Asuna executivity. I don't want to see a third party coming inside of her. But I not too worried, all the other guys don't have direct interactions with her yet.

Since most of the POV is for Kirito I don't think it will ever be a choice of Asuna giving in to temptations/sluttness or not. The uncensored videos is a common trope in NTR stories at the ending. If the guy has been seeing censored videos but does not realize it is his girlfriend, seeing the uncensored version will fix that. So if Kirito choose not to see the uncensored video, he will stay in blissful ignorance. If choose to see the video, he starts liking the cheating. Two route endings!

Last edited:
Reactions: curuchett

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

All good man, but English is a bit weird in that the different words can be used in the same way depending on the context.

"Naiveness" and "Innocence" both work here, and as someone above stated, "purity" could be added, and in fact I'm sure there are many other words that will slot in and mean the exact same. And different people could even interpret those words slightly differently depending on how they perceive some words. Since depending on where you grew up and learned you may have some regional context on some words. For as easy as english can be to learn, it has a lot of assumed rules no on will ever teach you, lol.

Reactions: Waifuhunter666

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
A guy thats into real-life netorase, who gives a shit if a guy likes watchin his girl get pounded. You gotta be insanely insecure to get offended about someone else's relationships and what they choose to do. lol

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
A guy thats into real-life netorase, who gives a shit if a guy likes watchin his girl get pounded. You gotta be insanely insecure to get offended about someone else's relationships and what they choose to do. lol
Idk him, but if he know what his dick like and is fine with it, good for him.

That said, it's better to not bring these kind of things up here, because it can start discussions that will have no connection with the game.

HentaiBaka

Mar 14, 2018
A scenario that allows Asuna with a 3rd party could go similar to the bully scene before she started getting intimate with Inoda.

- Asuna + Kirito go out on another date in a shady location/at night
- They get approached by thugs/BBC and Kirito gets cocky but then gets ktfo
- Kirito is unconscious and Asuna is getting fucked silly. She is extremely disappointed in Kirito and in that moment, wishes/hopes that Inoda can save her
- Inoda comes in to get beat up but causes enough commotion to get them to run away
- Asuna is thankful for Inoda, they get so much closer and she sees him as reliable, whereas she loses a lot of faith in Kirito
- Asuna promises Inoda that she'll allow him 1 favor to do anything he wants for 1 day
- Inoda asks her to set up an FGO party at Kirito's place with her, Kirito and Inoda. They intentionally get Kirito unconscious/locked up/jailed in FGO where he can't log out/log off for a few hours. Then Inoda and Asuna have sex in the real world infront of Kirito while he still has his headset on.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
A scenario that allows Asuna with a 3rd party could go similar to the bully scene before she started getting intimate with Inoda.

- Asuna + Kirito go out on another date in a shady location/at night
- They get approached by thugs/BBC and Kirito gets cocky but then gets ktfo
- Kirito is unconscious and Asuna is getting fucked silly. She is extremely disappointed in Kirito and in that moment, wishes/hopes that Inoda can save her
- Inoda comes in to get beat up but causes enough commotion to get them to run away
- Asuna is thankful for Inoda, they get so much closer and she sees him as reliable, whereas she loses a lot of faith in Kirito
- Asuna promises Inoda that she'll allow him 1 favor to do anything he wants for 1 day
- Inoda asks her to set up an FGO party at Kirito's place with her, Kirito and Inoda. They intentionally get Kirito unconscious/locked up/jailed in FGO where he can't log out/log off for a few hours. Then Inoda and Asuna have sex in the real world infront of Kirito while he still has his headset on.
Nice. But Asuna being disappointed in Kirito in not being able to hold off a group of stronger thugs is a bit odd. This would work for the Netorare route likely the second half of said route.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Nice. But Asuna being disappointed in Kirito in not being able to hold off a group of stronger thugs is a bit odd. This would work for the Netorare route likely the second half of said route.
I don't think Kirito not being able to hold off some thugs is odd. He has always been shown to be great in game but nothing impressive in real life.

It would also work for netorase route too. Just change Kirito pretend to be unconscious/trapped. While Inoha and Asuna is getting it on, we see Kirito's hand moving slightly.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I had this weird idea for late game. At a point in the game when Asuna would rather have sex with Inoha but still wants to be Kirito's girlfriend. She convinces Kirito to have sex in the real and game world at the same time to double the pleasure. When they are in the game about to have virtual sex, Asuna is offline and attaches a masterbator to Kirito. Then Inoha comes in and starts fucking Asuna in the real world. So Kirito is thinking he is fucking Asuna in both game and real world. Asuna is fucking Kirito in game world and Inoha in the real world. This is a weird threesome idea but is a way for Asuna to use the game world to pleasure both her men and be satisfied too.

Reactions: curuchett

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I had this weird idea for late game. At a point in the game when Asuna would rather have sex with Inoha but still wants to be Kirito's girlfriend. She convinces Kirito to have sex in the real and game world at the same time to double the pleasure. When they are in the game about to have virtual sex, Asuna is offline and attaches a masterbator to Kirito. Then Inoha comes in and starts fucking Asuna in the real world. So Kirito is thinking he is fucking Asuna in both game and real world. Asuna is fucking Kirito in game world and Inoha in the real world. This is a weird threesome idea but is a way for Asuna to use the game world to pleasure both her men and be satisfied too.
Except when you're in FGO, you don't percieve anything happening IRL. It's full sensory immersion, and you're comatose. You can even see this in game when Inoda titfucks/mouthfucks Asuna during the fireworks date.

God I can't wait for the next update, haha.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Except when you're in FGO, you don't percieve anything happening IRL. It's full sensory immersion, and you're comatose. You can even see this in game when Inoda titfucks/mouthfucks Asuna during the fireworks date.

God I can't wait for the next update, haha.
Did the game say that somewhere in the game? I don't remember. I am using the canon VR system as the basis. I know it is dumb to use real life logic for a game but it is too dangerous to have full immersion and comatose. Like when Inoha's house burned down, if he started burning before the power cut off would he would just lay there non-responsive while he burned? During the firework event I interpret Asuna getting real life signals but ignored them because of what was happening in game. Like when she kissed Kirito in game, Inoha was sticking his dick in her mouth IRL.

Either way I do hope the dev use the game world to spice up the real world more.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Did the game say that somewhere in the game? I don't remember. I am using the canon VR system as the basis. I know it is dumb to use real life logic for a game but it is too dangerous to have full immersion and comatose. Like when Inoha's house burned down, if he started burning before the power cut off would he would just lay there non-responsive while he burned? During the firework event I interpret Asuna getting real life signals but ignored them because of what was happening in game. Like when she kissed Kirito in game, Inoha was sticking his dick in her mouth IRL.

Either way I do hope the dev use the game world to spice up the real world more.
That's just SAO lore; the VRMMO gear makes you comatose and fully sensory immersed in the VR game. And fujino has shown to be building his setting consistently with the SAO lore.

Reactions: Animefan_09

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
I don't think Kirito not being able to hold off some thugs is odd. He has always been shown to be great in game but nothing impressive in real life.
No I agree that Kirito wouldn't be able to hold off some thugs even more so if their stronger then him. I meant that I found it off that Asuna would be disappointed in him being unable to hold off said group of stronger thugs.

It would also work for netorase route too. Just change Kirito pretend to be unconscious/trapped. While Inoha and Asuna is getting it on, we see Kirito's hand moving slightly.
Meh. For some reason i'm not feeling this for the Netorase route this feels more like something that could work for the Netorare route.

Reactions: Toushiro

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
No I agree that Kirito wouldn't be able to hold off some thugs even more so if their stronger then him. I meant that I found it off that Asuna would be disappointed in him being unable to hold off said group of stronger thugs.
My bad. I did not read correctly. I can also see Asuna being disappointed because she would start finding bad traits and comparing Kirito to others. Like before when she only had sex with Kirito, she might not mind his small dick but after feeling Inoha's she would definitely start caring. You see this in NTR stories. The girl once start to accept the new guy will start seeing the worst in the current guy. Maybe to justify her cheating.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes