4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Scars of Summer had a lot more than just one cucker guy and it allowed for player to prevent girl from being stolen. Despite the fact that I don't actually like SoS, I think that, gameplay-wise, it was a lot better and gave a lot more possibilities.
Yea, but its kinda a pain because of that. I would rather have the other guys go for other girls in the MCs life. I dont want to replay a game for a different route.

Federok88

May 23, 2022
Scars of Summer had a lot more than just one cucker guy and it allowed for player to prevent girl from being stolen. Despite the fact that I don't actually like SoS, I think that, gameplay-wise, it was a lot better and gave a lot more possibilities.
eeeeeeh you're technically right but the excution is important and the execution makes those details really irrelevant in the comparison.

for example "a lot more than one cucker" yes but also they have static and repetitive cg on the scenes to be able to have so many cucker.
The first scene of actual sex in this game has more variation than some of the entire routes on SoS.

Take Yasui, he has a misionary pose that is repeated for like three or four scenes, the toilet scene and the hotel scene. then for some reason his route becomes a "lets whore Ryoka out"with only two those being unique.

Ryokas pose while being fucked from behind is reclyed several times
Oyama and the Vagrant are so similar that they could be the same character done twice but while Oyama has some variation the vagrant recycles the same misionary position three times.

This things are probably a compromise done to archieve the amount of quantity of routes this games has and when you compare the quality of the scenes in this game vs SoS, honestly in my opinion this game looks more promising.

Im not against reusing cgs in principle but it depends on the execution and SoS leaves a lot to be desire.

Then the "mc being able to intervene", again the execution is dogshit because since the game is stricly focused on Netorare, intervening is akin to not playing the game since there is little to no content. This becomes more aggravating in the Daisuke route where the MC should be able to stop this route mid progress and the game gives you the fake choice to do it but doesnt allow you to commit to it.

In exchange for saving Ryoka you get a puzzle game that is both dull and completely divorced from the narrative, and an ending that cuts out just before the confession with a still image of Ryoka in a swimsuit ......yiiiiipyyyy. To get this i prefer to get nothing, any half decent ntr game with the option to interfere at least gives you 1 freaking sex scene between mc and fmc.
To get this i would rather the drop the pretence of giving me "options".

Reactions: Court_Of_Crows56

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I think the interactions would be like this: hebishima, suguha, sinon and maybe alice and that would also include the prisoner.
on the other side would be INODA, ASUNA, his mother and LIZ and maybe alice as well. there could be a crossover between them? it's possible either in the real world or in FOG but the joke or the bad thing would be that INODA FUCKED ALL OF THEM, in a city where almost everyone is NTR that doesn't include the boy who plays in the park while his mother is being destroyed. for one would not like such an ending or at least different endings.

SHiro-kun

Apr 6, 2023
good game, I really liked the first part, I’m waiting for the full version and the 2nd, I played the demo, I’m waiting for a lot of interactivity with side characters, after the 1st part I got tired of Inoda, although thanks for the content with Asuna’s mother, everything is clear with Asuna herself, although it’s written that she loves Kirito, but at the first opportunity she breaks out with Inoda, so I just want to see how they end up because Asuna can’t leave Kirito, they still have 15 seasons of anime xDD
But I’m interested in what will happen to Liz, Klein and Alice (and Asuna’s mother), and also to Kirito’s sister
also a disrespect to Inoda for interfering with spying on Asuna and Liz xD

Reactions: FavenXXX

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, that'd be nice.
But about the fact that the author will follow the plot of the original as an anime that would not be out of the plot of the source I doubt that he will do it. The first sign that the author doesn't care about the main source of SAO - anime in 90% of cases and the first sign - Alice - Sugu have already met Kirito in FOG, not counting that they meet later and none of them knew Kirito before that And otherwise in the anime Sugu would have already known Kirito that he is her brother + Here Alice met Kirito in REAL and not in the game + she also has to know Kirito later and here she already knew + she is a policewoman.
So the author didn't try to make it so that it doesn't deviate from the source - Anime.
He just took the characters from there and that's it.

The game from this author should be taken as an OLTERNATIVE WORLD in the world of SAO, which has little to do with the original source - anime.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Asuna - Asuna's mother - Lizbeth - This trio, judging by the text that is found in the game's archive - Eh, they're all going to get the worst of it, they become stupid whores under INODA and all fall in love with INODA.

Asuna's mother blackmails the fat one - Well Asuna is super kind after 1 week and after the incident with INODA she decides to ignore INODA for KIRITO's sake but alas 1 week of ignoring has passed and ASUNA RUNS BACK TO INODA'S BED.

And Asuna's mother is being blackmailed even though it's clear that she just doesn't want to disgrace her family and protect her daughter, she also wants to protect her daughter, but it looks like she's going to give inoda up too, but it's probably going to be later than Asuna gives in. So the mother's character is still there, but Asuna is just like (Oh I love Kirito, but I'm going to Inoda).
As for Lizbeth, she'll be with Inoda too, but it's not clear what exactly and how.
But the fact that she is interested in him is already in the game and in the game's archives it is confirmed that it will be like that.
And yes, if we judge by the text of the game archive, ASUNA will cease to be a person, she herself will cease to consider herself so. WHAT'S VERY BAD I don't care that she is somehow super weak in character, but WHAT TOO MUCH :)

But if you take for example the text from the game's archive, it is sometimes very tricky :)
At least something good (Not considering that I don't like him that much, but INODA HAS A CHARACTER) unlike Asuna.

CHARACTERS OF PERSONAGES AND THEIR ACTIONS SO far:
Inoda - Secret trickster (But outwardly a fat stupid batan) - But it looks like he can be made to go around and fuck all the girls and women almost in front of everyone.

Kirito - (It's not clear how he'll end up, but I have my guesses :) )

Asuna - (Very VERY VERY weak character will give up in the first few minutes regarding INODA she can't leave him, he needs him so much she just believes in it without thinking). It's a shame she doesn't have such a weak will in anime. - Or even if you take the first part of this game (At least she doesn't forget about KIRITO and tries and hopes that after she is cured she will be fine with KIRITO).

But the second part immediately made Asuna's character (Weak - submissive - and very quickly forgets what and for what she helped INODA - Asuna is now like Blondie BIMBO who will be told and she will do without thinking. )
The second part started off a little abruptly with ASUNA falling into the abyss. Fast on the gave up very quickly. 1 week and she's running (oh, what a way to go).

Asuna's mother - (This is a good start I thought it would be worse but the author is VERY pleased - She refused and sent INODA in the beginning but because INODA helped her. Asuna's mother is cornered by INODA but she doesn't want to hurt her family and wants to protect her daughter, she gives in but seems to be resisting so she doesn't want to, but that's how magic works in the game - INODA is a miraculous fucker, she enjoys it but she still wants to protect her family). Mother is better than Asuna in willpower and character - so she hasn't given up yet and ASUNA RUNS TO INODA after 1 week of ignoring her ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.

Lizbeth - (It's not clear yet, but she has some chirosity in her too) But judging by the second part of the game and her interest + the archive of the second part of the game.
She will be with inoda but hopefully she won't end up like ASUNA - TOP BIMBO.
Still Lizbeth has a normal star in the game just mentioning in the archive that she will be with Inoda Ehhhhhhhh.

Alice - (It's not clear at all yet and for what it is interesting - but one scene was already in the first part of the game - Was it or not exactly not clear - but very much on it exactly so VERY INTERESTING HOW AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN).

Klein - (It is still not clear and for what is interesting) - Although if there will be a removal of Hebishima in full perhaps after a while may remove and Klein and that he will be someone yes to interfere.

And here as I do things - Somebody distracts me delete at once :) leave only one, all the others are unnecessary ha-ha :))

Let's hope that's not the case.
But EH it sucks when fans can change the storyline and in addition they can influence the authors to remove someone.

HEBISHIMA - (Rich - he seduces weak or docile girls or gets girls by trickery) - Now he's Suguha - Sinon - Librarian - But if he's removed, they'll probably all end up all under INODA, who's a SEX GIANT and he can't get enough ha-ha.

What kind of love will INODA have for ASUNA if he fucks all the women in front of her - at least what kind of love after he fucks his mother in front of ASUNA - The excuse will be the same as the motive INODA HAS A BIG MEMBERSHIP AND HAS A GOOD KNOWLEDGE TO HUMANIZE EVERYONE !

Shola will be renamed and will remain whoremongers ! And kick all the boys out of school so they don't bother him.

But I'm still interested so I liked the first part very much, maybe the author will decide not to make even more abrupt drops.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
At this point the ball is firmly into Fujino's court honestly...around here some people want things to stay as they are, people who agree with Hebishima being gone for their own reasons, people who don't want him gone but can see the benefits for the Inoda plot if he is, people who don't want him gone because it would mean his girls got to Inoda (Which they don't want), and people who just don't care either way.

So it will all depend on the so-called poll (Which at this point must not reflect anything at all of what the majority wants with how easy it was apparently to be tampered with if you had enough free time, lol) and what Fujino decides to do after seeing whatever results it shows.

Until we get a new update from him all we can do is speculate, but it's very clear that there will be unhappy people no matter what he chooses to do, their level of unhappiness will simply be different/more noticeable depending on which decision wins regarding the Hebishima situation.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
DP is "Double penetration" So 2 guys, 1 ass, and 1 pussy. So probably not going to happen since Inoda only has 1 dick. Personally, I dont wanna see gang bang for Asuna.
One of the few things Fujino confirmed for sure is that Asuna will only get dicked by Inoda indeed (Kirito aside), so there are no worries in that regard. I get you though, I don't wanna see that for Suguha myself hence why I was worried Hebishima would just whore her out after getting tired of her and why I would welcome him being gone, lol.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
One of the few things Fujino confirmed for sure is that Asuna will only get dicked by Inoda indeed (Kirito aside), so there are no worries in that regard. I get you though, I don't wanna see that for Suguha myself hence why I was worried Hebishima would just whore her out after getting tired of her and why I would welcome him being gone, lol.
Double Penetration could still mean woman with strap-on. So have hope all our dream of Suguha with a strap-on taking out her frustrations on Asuna's ass while Inoda overflows Asuna's womb will come true.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Double Penetration could still mean woman with strap-on. So have hope all our dream of Suguha with a strap-on taking out her frustrations on Asuna's ass while Inoda overflows Asuna's womb will come true.
LOL, I'm not particularly into girls with strap-ons, but yeah, I will take that over the alternative any day, so let's hope for that XD

SHiro-kun

Apr 6, 2023
But about the fact that the author will follow the plot of the original as an anime that would not be out of the plot of the source I doubt that he will do it. The first sign that the author doesn't care about the main source of SAO - anime in 90% of cases and the first sign - Alice - Sugu have already met Kirito in FOG, not counting that they meet later and none of them knew Kirito before that And otherwise in the anime Sugu would have already known Kirito that he is her brother + Here Alice met Kirito in REAL and not in the game + she also has to know Kirito later and here she already knew + she is a policewoman.
So the author didn't try to make it so that it doesn't deviate from the source - Anime.
He just took the characters from there and that's it.

The game from this author should be taken as an OLTERNATIVE WORLD in the world of SAO, which has little to do with the original source - anime.
yes, but I’m not saying that the game should follow the anime in everything, it just seems to me that it won’t work out very well if they break up one way or another in the game, it would be better if all his loved ones were corrupt but at the same time remained close and played their roles, and we saw their hidden side, well, we would like it not only Inoda to fuck everyone, but someone else, and perhaps Kirito should also go through something

Reactions: FavenXXX

SHiro-kun

Apr 6, 2023
Asuna - Asuna's mother - Lizbeth - This trio, judging by the text that is found in the game's archive - Eh, they're all going to get the worst of it, they become stupid whores under INODA and all fall in love with INODA.

Asuna's mother blackmails the fat one - Well Asuna is super kind after 1 week and after the incident with INODA she decides to ignore INODA for KIRITO's sake but alas 1 week of ignoring has passed and ASUNA RUNS BACK TO INODA'S BED.

And Asuna's mother is being blackmailed even though it's clear that she just doesn't want to disgrace her family and protect her daughter, she also wants to protect her daughter, but it looks like she's going to give inoda up too, but it's probably going to be later than Asuna gives in. So the mother's character is still there, but Asuna is just like (Oh I love Kirito, but I'm going to Inoda).
As for Lizbeth, she'll be with Inoda too, but it's not clear what exactly and how.
But the fact that she is interested in him is already in the game and in the game's archives it is confirmed that it will be like that.
And yes, if we judge by the text of the game archive, ASUNA will cease to be a person, she herself will cease to consider herself so. WHAT'S VERY BAD I don't care that she is somehow super weak in character, but WHAT TOO MUCH :)

But if you take for example the text from the game's archive, it is sometimes very tricky :)
At least something good (Not considering that I don't like him that much, but INODA HAS A CHARACTER) unlike Asuna.

CHARACTERS OF PERSONAGES AND THEIR ACTIONS SO far:
Inoda - Secret trickster (But outwardly a fat stupid batan) - But it looks like he can be made to go around and fuck all the girls and women almost in front of everyone.

Kirito - (It's not clear how he'll end up, but I have my guesses :) )

Asuna - (Very VERY VERY weak character will give up in the first few minutes regarding INODA she can't leave him, he needs him so much she just believes in it without thinking). It's a shame she doesn't have such a weak will in anime. - Or even if you take the first part of this game (At least she doesn't forget about KIRITO and tries and hopes that after she is cured she will be fine with KIRITO).

But the second part immediately made Asuna's character (Weak - submissive - and very quickly forgets what and for what she helped INODA - Asuna is now like Blondie BIMBO who will be told and she will do without thinking. )
The second part started off a little abruptly with ASUNA falling into the abyss. Fast on the gave up very quickly. 1 week and she's running (oh, what a way to go).

Asuna's mother - (This is a good start I thought it would be worse but the author is VERY pleased - She refused and sent INODA in the beginning but because INODA helped her. Asuna's mother is cornered by INODA but she doesn't want to hurt her family and wants to protect her daughter, she gives in but seems to be resisting so she doesn't want to, but that's how magic works in the game - INODA is a miraculous fucker, she enjoys it but she still wants to protect her family). Mother is better than Asuna in willpower and character - so she hasn't given up yet and ASUNA RUNS TO INODA after 1 week of ignoring her ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.

Lizbeth - (It's not clear yet, but she has some chirosity in her too) But judging by the second part of the game and her interest + the archive of the second part of the game.
She will be with inoda but hopefully she won't end up like ASUNA - TOP BIMBO.
Still Lizbeth has a normal star in the game just mentioning in the archive that she will be with Inoda Ehhhhhhhh.

Alice - (It's not clear at all yet and for what it is interesting - but one scene was already in the first part of the game - Was it or not exactly not clear - but very much on it exactly so VERY INTERESTING HOW AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN).

Klein - (It is still not clear and for what is interesting) - Although if there will be a removal of Hebishima in full perhaps after a while may remove and Klein and that he will be someone yes to interfere.

And here as I do things - Somebody distracts me delete at once :) leave only one, all the others are unnecessary ha-ha :))

Let's hope that's not the case.
But EH it sucks when fans can change the storyline and in addition they can influence the authors to remove someone.

HEBISHIMA - (Rich - he seduces weak or docile girls or gets girls by trickery) - Now he's Suguha - Sinon - Librarian - But if he's removed, they'll probably all end up all under INODA, who's a SEX GIANT and he can't get enough ha-ha.

What kind of love will INODA have for ASUNA if he fucks all the women in front of her - at least what kind of love after he fucks his mother in front of ASUNA - The excuse will be the same as the motive INODA HAS A BIG MEMBERSHIP AND HAS A GOOD KNOWLEDGE TO HUMANIZE EVERYONE !

Shola will be renamed and will remain whoremongers ! And kick all the boys out of school so they don't bother him.
in fact, it would be sad if there was just degradation on all fronts, I played a decent number of games where they use it and I always immediately didn’t care what was happening in the game, like “blah blah, I’m a sperm receptacle, blah blah”...boring. ..

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes