4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Just followed and have been playing this game for like 2 months (great game) and the dev messages at the end of the update (in rec room) is like "this update is shorter than expect because yadda yadda" for like 2 updates now so I'm just wondering how long and how many scenes do we actually get in "normal" update?
More or less what we get now. It's probably the dev just being hard on themselves. It could also be that recent updates haven't been giant major points of progression. Like I think the biggest thing that happened recently was probably the treehouse scene. Asuna and Inoda have had sex two times since the treehouse scene, but I think the treehouse event was like Fujino going all out or something. So they might view themselves lacking in comparison to some other updates.

The thing about the treehouse update is that it's like only 1 day of content, that he wasn't even able to finish since he didn't give Asuna's POV until the next update rofl.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
What I also found unintentionally funny in this update is that every girl is talking about Kirito being a quickshot in comparison to Inoda, while in Inoda's scenes, he barely lasts considerably longer. :LOL: The only difference is that he is basically a cum machine gun with seemingly endless ammunition and godlike stamina.

Also, in that scene where Inoda lifts Asuna, I just thought, here it is again, the evidence of his hidden stats I was talking about :ROFLMAO:

On a side note, given Asunas proportions in this game, I doubt any of the main males would be able to lift her realistically :LOL:

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
Even in this update, as they had some time to spend together after a long time, they just go and do meaningless skill quests. Jeez, even the fucking admin says it was boring :LOL:
By the almighty feather of the author, he has no interest in having sex with his girlfriend or even going on a date. His sexual interest only awakes if it serves Inoda's goals, so Asuna "conveniently" has a reason to turn him down.
I think that it is more like he is strategically being incapacitated by Suguha. Remeber how suguha regularly drains him every morning? Eventually such draining would build up in weaker body, making Kirito more vulnerable, and occassions may arise where Kirito passes out due to exhaustion and then Inoda takes over Asuna. It's almost like one of those classic drinking NTR scene where the person cucked passes out due to alcoholism and the cucker takes over the gf...

Also what would Asuna think of Kirito if she finds out that he is incapable in front of her yet still seems to be capable in front of other girls? This may result in Inoda getting above the friend zone.

In my humble opionion, if Suguha and Kirito doesn't end up together, what could happen is a second round of NTR. There exists such stories, and some of them are of quality.

In addition to all this, I am waiting for the progression of the Alice-Klein line.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
What I also found unintentionally funny in this update is that every girl is talking about Kirito being a quickshot in comparison to Inoda, while in Inoda's scenes, he barely lasts considerably longer. :LOL: The only difference is that he is basically a cum machine gun with seemingly endless ammunition and godlike stamina.

Also, in that scene where Inoda lifts Asuna, I just thought, here it is again, the evidence of his hidden stats I was talking about :ROFLMAO:

On a side note, given Asunas proportions in this game, I doubt any of the main males would be able to lift her realistically :LOL:
Remember Inoda has already carried Asuna in the real world so there is at least one man who can carry a large slab of meat with high fat content. Also since Inoda carried Asuna in-game in Part 1 when she had her armor on, if Inoda was a statistical god then he was one since the beginning of the game.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Remember Inoda has already carried Asuna in the real world so there is at least one man who can carry a large slab of meat with high fat content. Also since Inoda carried Asuna in-game in Part 1 when she had her armor on, if Inoda was a statistical god then he was one since the beginning of the game.
Riiight, I forgot.
I start to believe my hidden stats theory is actually true :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

No, no, you see, you gotta pay more attention, thanks to the awesome power of "10 Minutes Later" messages, we know Inoda can actually go over 40 minutes of non-stop sex without cumming compared to Kirito's less-than-a-minute, because when Fujino wants to hammer how much better the NTR Chads are at lasting than the MC, he goes all out XD

I think that it is more like he is strategically being incapacitated by Suguha. Remeber how suguha regularly drains him every morning? Eventually such draining would build up in weaker body, making Kirito more vulnerable, and occassions may arise where Kirito passes out due to exhaustion and then Inoda takes over Asuna. It's almost like one of those classic drinking NTR scene where the person cucked passes out due to alcoholism and the cucker takes over the gf...

Also what would Asuna think of Kirito if she finds out that he is incapable in front of her yet still seems to be capable in front of other girls? This may result in Inoda getting above the friend zone.

In my humble opionion, if Suguha and Kirito doesn't end up together, what could happen is a second round of NTR. There exists such stories, and some of them are of quality.

In addition to all this, I am waiting for the progression of the Alice-Klein line.
The thing is that Kirito and Suguha are NOT gonna end up 'together', no matter how much I would prefer that, because of how her story is being framed, there is not gonna be a happy alternative where Kirito remakes his life with his sister-cousin because Fujino wouldn't allow that in his narrative. The only thing left to know is if Suguha is actually gonna just keep taking advantage of him forever realizing that's the 'smart' play until she like gets herself pregnant or something and then can blackmail him with that, as at this point her being not-NTR-ed again would be kinda stupid after all the build-up for her character to break her original plot like that XP

Riiight, I forgot.
I start to believe my hidden stats theory is actually true :ROFLMAO:
Nah, is the Universal NTR Stat, when it comes to fucking someone else's woman all NTR Men gain superhuman strength, stamina, and durability, while the MCs that should all have this in spades way above them suddenly have negative ones :p

• Haha
Reactions: 4ung-4ang

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
Enjoyed the story so far, really engaging and I find myself waiting for every character progression. Ngl it is so hot lmao I am happy

btw lore bros, no more blood in my brain as it is busy staying in other places lmao :HideThePain: ... can someone explain what is this regret and misunderstanding Asuna is talking about? picture below

1719838416077.png

This is the first day in RECT after she gave him bj in the tent. Thx lore bros :BootyTime:

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
i think iam not gonna wait for the full realease and play now iam impatient. idk how fujino works, the last update is already in english ? fujino does it himself ?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes