4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
hey, do we know if there will be a netorase route in the future with asuna and kirito both knowing and accepting their sexual needs? like both of them talking together about it like the couple we see at the church? i'd find it hot but anyway very nice game! :)

Reactions: KloneZone

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
hey, do we know if there will be a netorase route in the future with asuna and kirito both knowing and accepting their sexual needs? like both of them talking together about it like the couple we see at the church? i'd find it hot but anyway very nice game! :)
You know what in a way I could see this. I think Asuna's heart is big enough for the both of them.

Reactions: Kekekerkek

Raitei410

Nov 18, 2017
imtresting game and for sugu wouldnt it be more intresting for the manager to get her instad of chad scum even better the manager really puts the dude in his place and steals sugu from him and for kirito the oblivious till the last minute route is kinda better than him enjoying being cucked and then he ends up with a different girl while lamenting his loss of asuna maybe lisbeth as his gf by the end but defienlty be intresting to see chad scum get put in his place.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
imtresting game and for sugu wouldnt it be more intresting for the manager to get her instad of chad scum even better the manager really puts the dude in his place and steals sugu from him and for kirito the oblivious till the last minute route is kinda better than him enjoying being cucked and then he ends up with a different girl while lamenting his loss of asuna maybe lisbeth as his gf by the end but defienlty be intresting to see chad scum get put in his place.
Please don't, the manager is a canon chill character, i already see people flanderizing Agil a lot just because he is black forgetting that he is a family man.

Reactions: Raitei410

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
It's a shame alot the text during battles isn't translated in the v0.41. Really takes away from some scenes, like the sewer fight.

Reactions: Shin969

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
Which is a little strange, but in some places the direct translation from Chinese differs from the English text in version 041. For example, in the status of Asuna, the attitude towards Inode in the original is (roughly) in need of a "certain" type of help, and Kirito would understand if he could be told. In the English version, it's simple - a guy with a big cock, bigger than Kirito's.
So it makes sense to go through both versions, so as not to miss all the details and goodies.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
You know what in a way I could see this. I think Asuna's heart is big enough for the both of them.
yeah i think it can end on a more light way than really dark and the bull doesn't seem too much of a bad person i would think with the right choices(like the one we got at first to accept it in the party or reject him)could impact the path we takes, one being pure ntr the other netorase/sharing but i don't know if the author read this thread aha

Reactions: KloneZone

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Originally the dev said two paths were planned but is working on one at a time, one where Kirito does not know which we are all assuming this is the current path. The second was Kirito finding out but starts to enjoy watching Asuna being pleasured by another person, this could be Kirito watching in secret, Kirito working with cuck(s), Or Kirito and Asuna do it together. No one really knows.

In saying all this since then this game has become a lot bigger then some of the devs past works so things might change pending support pressure and other factors, many still worry the dev may drop the project so we may only seen one path, who knows.

Reactions: Kekekerkek
Mar 9, 2021
Question, has anyone been able to extract the image files? I wanted to see what was in the game that the gallery might not have yet, but I've been unable to get any success. It keeps corrupting the files, for some reason. This may also explain why things keep bricking as they do, since I can't imagine this computer of mine is just crashing the program because it's loading in like 20 images.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Originally the dev said two paths were planned but is working on one at a time, one where Kirito does not know which we are all assuming this is the current path. The second was Kirito finding out but starts to enjoy watching Asuna being pleasured by another person, this could be Kirito watching in secret, Kirito working with cuck(s), Or Kirito and Asuna do it together. No one really knows.

In saying all this since then this game has become a lot bigger then some of the devs past works so things might change pending support pressure and other factors, many still worry the dev may drop the project so we may only seen one path, who knows.
thanks for the answer! i hope he does 2 path(ntr/nts) tbh it would help more ppl get into the game, but i guess if he introduced 2 characters that both accept it with their wife/gf it means a path will surely be like them where both asuna/kirito talk about it or i don't see the reason of introducing both of these characters(church guy/drunk green hair guy) that have the same thing going on, tbh that's what i hope for so maybe im a bit biased and i hope he will answer us on this topic with more precision :) anyway it's a nice game!

Do we know the time between each updates by the way?

MasterRaper

Jan 27, 2019
I just hope that we can play as Inoda again. Maybe on the END of the story we can play as Inoda (the secret ending) ;)

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes