4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
I don't think Liz will break down after a night in the tent. Her eyes are pure yandere at this point. And it would interfere with the plan to give Asuna to Inoda, since I assume Liz is supposed to have a major impact on that. Why would she give Asuna to Inoda if she wants to be with him herself.
I think that nothing much will happen in the tent, except that Inoda and Liz will come to an agreement that she will help him with Asuna in order to get Kirito for herself. Which makes sense and is also in Inoda's interest.
I, personally, think the same. They'll personally team up for now to get what each wanted. It would be too haptic for them just to have sex and Liz to basically submit to his bidding.

Reactions: Misarmor

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I, personally, think the same. They'll personally team up for now to get what each wanted. It would be too haptic for them just to have sex and Liz to basically submit to his bidding.
Especially since Liz seems to dislike Inoda, often calling him names and all that

Reactions: pnkrel

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
The thing is that while we clearly still aren't 100% sure of WHY Liz wants to make a deal with Inoda (We're probably gonna get the full explanation next update), the thing is that you're thinking things from a "rational" way or as if Liz was gonna go Yandere over Inoda (LMAO), the most "likely" outcome in this "NTR" scenario is that she just simply falls completely under the power of the NTR guy/Ugly Bastard's dick and starts obeying him. Reminder Asuna's mom went from super-prideful to basically a bitch obeying him easily enough, and while she tried to distance herself from him Asuna didn't report him or accuse him or any of the shit she could have done. Suguha also while acting like she hates Hebishima's guts big time has clearly already become completely addicted to his dick too and at this point nothing short of him being removed from the story would get her to stop 'obeying' him given all the shit we already saw she was wiling to do at his whims, even putting on a rotor masturbator and walk with it on in front of her big brother, lol.

If Inoda fucks Liz silly, what she wants won't matter anymore because she probably would become unable to say no to him, though at this point she clearly has no idea that can even happen, regardless of her still-unknown intentions (Maybe actually get Kirito herself or maybe just fuck around a bit, who knows), she seems to think Inoda is some loser virgin she can control easily with just a bit of seduction, after all.
I don't think Liz will go for seduction route because she knows that he has hot for Asuna. The handjob scene prior is just to loosen him up, so that he can slip about his relationship with Asuna. So, I guess now she knows, she'll basically help him to corrupt her furthermore. Probably by providing him with opportunities, and she can get what she wants.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I don't think Liz will go for seduction route because she knows that he has hot for Asuna. The handjob scene prior is just to loosen him up, so that he can slip about his relationship with Asuna. So, I guess now she knows, she'll basically help him to corrupt her furthermore. Probably by providing him with opportunities, and she can get what she wants.
Pretty sure Liz will go the seduction route. Not try to make Inoda love her instead of Asuna but just use sex to control him. Probably won't work against the awakening Sex God Inoda anymore.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Pretty sure Liz will go the seduction route. Not try to make Inoda love her instead of Asuna but just use sex to control him. Probably won't work against the awakening Sex God Inoda anymore.
LMAO, for some fucking reason, reading "Awakening Sex God Inoda" made me think of One Punch-Man XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now someone photoshop Inoda's face there :p

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
The thing is that while we clearly still aren't 100% sure of WHY Liz wants to make a deal with Inoda (We're probably gonna get the full explanation next update), the thing is that you're thinking things from a "rational" way or as if Liz was gonna go Yandere over Inoda (LMAO), the most "likely" outcome in this "NTR" scenario is that she just simply falls completely under the power of the NTR guy/Ugly Bastard's dick and starts obeying him. Reminder Asuna's mom went from super-prideful to basically a bitch obeying him easily enough, and while she tried to distance herself from him Asuna didn't report him or accuse him or any of the shit she could have done. Suguha also while acting like she hates Hebishima's guts big time has clearly already become completely addicted to his dick too and at this point nothing short of him being removed from the story would get her to stop 'obeying' him given all the shit we already saw she was wiling to do at his whims, even putting on a rotor masturbator and walk with it on in front of her big brother, lol.

If Inoda fucks Liz silly, what she wants won't matter anymore because she probably would become unable to say no to him, though at this point she clearly has no idea that can even happen, regardless of her still-unknown intentions (Maybe actually get Kirito herself or maybe just fuck around a bit, who knows), she seems to think Inoda is some loser virgin she can control easily with just a bit of seduction, after all.
Whiles i 100% agree that this is what will happen, i think it might not happen immediately.
Like initially it might be about Liz getting closer to Kirito or whatever her plan is but eventually she will just give in and fall for Inoda.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019

-Part 1 Rec. Room Mod [Update 6]
Mod v6 Rec Room.jpg
->Fix Asuna handjob Inoda [Rec. Room only]
->Fix Church animation [Rec. Room only]

Every other Update are included which means those Fix/Added/Unblur

As always replace .json file in www -> data folder
Savefile 20 for the current Modded Rec.room

Work for both version of Part 1 [Change name is Saikey only for Asuna/Kirito/Suguha] - English only
You can use this Mod too if you altered the Plugins.js file [Uses the small room bottom left]

Last edited:

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Stupid question: where does the update actually end? I am at the house at night after Inoda takes out a girl. I get in, use the computer to see stuff, and then when I try to get out of the house, it locks me. So I see the pigeon so is there something else after this that I am not getting or my run is fucked. Cause I see people talking about other things but I have not yet seen them.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Best guess. Because in earlier versions it happened in a VR game or happened in optional events so it did not count?
hmm, it's been a while since I played part 1. I'm sure there was a scene "IRL", even if optional, it should be tagged. I'm ok with it, as long as it makes sense storywise ^^, but some people don't wan't to see stuff like this :)

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
hmm, it's been a while since I played part 1. I'm sure there was a scene "IRL", even if optional, it should be tagged. I'm ok with it, as long as it makes sense storywise ^^, but some people don't wan't to see stuff like this :)
well u can say that lustful night begin with a rape practically... so yeah tagging it with rape isnt completely wrong either...

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
well u can say that lustful night begin with a rape practically... so yeah tagging it with rape isnt completely wrong either...
You know the old saying "It is not rape if she enjoys it :cool:"

None of sex IRL was forced, blackmailed yes, but not rape. Even the lustful night was iffy.

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018

about Asuna's mom, while she is indeed prideful outside, but she is already a bitch before even encountering Inoda...

if u remember Part 1 when Kirito saw someone getting pounded on love hotel from outside (i believe on the day he and Asuna have a date), she is actually Asuna's mom with one of her student... and of course theres also the scene with her in karaoke and inside car... so thats it, someone else already make her their own bitch before inoda...

i aggree with u that Liz is underestimating inoda tho, but we dont know either what Liz is actually capable of... maybe she is actually already sold herself in the game (hence she have those money to build all of the house she have), if so then maybe she can at least handle him...

or maybe she will indeed also be corrupted by him... but i think the story will be more interesting if she stay focused on helping inoda claim Asuna, so she can get Kirito tho...

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
You know the old saying "It is not rape if she enjoys it :cool:"

None of sex IRL was forced, blackmailed yes, but not rape. Even the lustful night was iffy.
by that logic then every rape using aprodhisiac can not be called a rape?
even if the girl saying no no in the beginning, if she say yes yes in the end then its meant consentual? lol

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes