4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I completed the game. But I didn't add these:
Add a phone icon to the screen, when a message appears or Kirito is able to call Asuna, the icon will flash.
Add storylines in the karaoke room after Kirito leaves for the CG room.
Add outfits for Asuna.
So how should I do it?
it's a progress report not an update, so in the next update they will be fixed

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I completed the game. But I didn't add these:
Add a phone icon to the screen, when a message appears or Kirito is able to call Asuna, the icon will flash.
Add storylines in the karaoke room after Kirito leaves for the CG room.
Add outfits for Asuna.
So how should I do it?
Patience young Kazuto all those good things will come to you if you wait. Probably around Christmas.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Patience young Kazuto all those good things will come to you if you wait. Probably around Christmas.
I'm patient, not like those idiotic people who constantly harass the creator of Fujino. I know it's not easy to create a game, and it's just a hobby, not his job. I can wait a month, two months or a year. I wish that
In my opinion, the creator could have added the memory room of memories, KiritoxAsuna
Of course I will be playing the new update for Christmas

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Oh thanks to Mogemogera & Kinglionheart, i finally got the hint for fixing the Church blowjob scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Side note: the Saikey version Plugin.js is not fixed for the Handjob
Well there won't be a need to play with the plugin.js file for the Church blowjob

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017

-Add Phone icon on the screen, when there's message or Kirito can call Asuna, the icon will be blink.
-Add plots in the karaoke room after Kirito leave to CG room.
-Finish the plots after Kirito and Alice enter the Underground Street.
-Add outfits for Asuna.
-Add plots and CG of Lisbeth and Inoda after entering the tent.
-Fix bugs on 6.5 (When Kirito enter Security Guard Bureau in FOG, he cannot leave in last version)
Thank you very much.
-在畫面增加手機圖標,會在有消息和可以打給亞絲娜的時候亮起。
-回想室增加桐人離開後的卡拉OK房間內劇情。
-補完進入地下街房間後的對話內容。
-增加新服裝。
-追加莉茲與豬田進入帳篷後的事件內容。
-修復6月5日進入FOG警衛局後無法離開的BUG。
Damn, thats a ton of progress if you consider that he was also moving to a different apartment.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Oh thanks to Mogemogera & Kinglionheart, i finally got the hint for fixing the Church blowjob scene

Well there won't be a need to play with the plugin.js file for the Church blowjob
I still don't see any difference :rolleyes:

mogemogera

Feb 11, 2019

If you want to modify the animation scene, change here
plugins.png

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
so we got LIZ fucked well even sensei fujino still won't tell us how many days will be added because he stayed on Saturday night.

View attachment 3167413
I mean, he basically just started doing more, and he's still hella busy so no surprise on that. Hell, considering the next one will be a second update in the same month I wouldn't even be mad if he only updated Sunday honestly.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I mean, he basically just started doing more, and he's still hella busy so no surprise on that. Hell, considering the next one will be a second update in the same month I wouldn't even be mad if he only updated Sunday honestly.
Don't get how the dev got flak from his update schedule (well, I have some idea...). Even though I don't know how long koikatsu art can be made, it's still very obvious he works crazy fast, especially considering he has a day job.

Last edited:

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
so we got LIZ fucked well even sensei fujino still won't tell us how many days will be added because he stayed on Saturday night.

View attachment 3167413
As I said, we don't understand much about Liz's true intentions. The only thing I can think of is to push Asuna towards Inoda so that she can get closer to Kirito. But in the end she will lose her mind over Inoda's cock

icyair

Feb 7, 2020

View attachment 3167413
I don't think Liz will break down after a night in the tent. Her eyes are pure yandere at this point. And it would interfere with the plan to give Asuna to Inoda, since I assume Liz is supposed to have a major impact on that. Why would she give Asuna to Inoda if she wants to be with him herself.
I think that nothing much will happen in the tent, except that Inoda and Liz will come to an agreement that she will help him with Asuna in order to get Kirito for herself. Which makes sense and is also in Inoda's interest.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
As I said, we don't understand much about Liz's true intentions. The only thing I can think of is to push Asuna towards Inoda so that she can get closer to Kirito. But in the end she will lose her mind over Inoda's cock
You mean she means to make Kirito jealous from Inoda? That's an interesting point

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
Suguha also recently started playing the game and she could join the party alone or with Hebishima and help directly or indirectly in Inoda plots and Liz's. Asuna maybe could hear or see something that would ignite her libido which Inoda would make use of. Inoda use of op invisibility, next evolution maybe something to counter his weakness, his stats against people he goes invisible with. Don't know how Alice investigation with Klein would go, it could go in too many ways, but also making Asuna jealous or lonely or even suspicious of Kirito. What kind of special monsters and bosses they will encounter in special quests. There is also Asuna's mom and his fake GF to make use of.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I don't think Liz will break down after a night in the tent. Her eyes are pure yandere at this point. And it would interfere with the plan to give Asuna to Inoda, since I assume Liz is supposed to have a major impact on that. Why would she give Asuna to Inoda if she wants to be with him herself.
I think that nothing much will happen in the tent, except that Inoda and Liz will come to an agreement that she will help him with Asuna in order to get Kirito for herself. Which makes sense and is also in Inoda's interest.
doing my smoked theories I think that in the farmeo scenes liz will distract cuckito in some way so that inoda corrupts asuna, is it possible that cuckito ends up fucking liz? it could be but as always she will be unsatisfied when comparing with the tremendous rod of inoda.

Reactions: Misarmor

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The thing is that while we clearly still aren't 100% sure of WHY Liz wants to make a deal with Inoda (We're probably gonna get the full explanation next update), the thing is that you're thinking things from a "rational" way or as if Liz was gonna go Yandere over Inoda (LMAO), the most "likely" outcome in this "NTR" scenario is that she just simply falls completely under the power of the NTR guy/Ugly Bastard's dick and starts obeying him. Reminder Asuna's mom went from super-prideful to basically a bitch obeying him easily enough, and while she tried to distance herself from him Asuna didn't report him or accuse him or any of the shit she could have done. Suguha also while acting like she hates Hebishima's guts big time has clearly already become completely addicted to his dick too and at this point nothing short of him being removed from the story would get her to stop 'obeying' him given all the shit we already saw she was wiling to do at his whims, even putting on a rotor masturbator and walk with it on in front of her big brother, lol.

If Inoda fucks Liz silly, what she wants won't matter anymore because she probably would become unable to say no to him, though at this point she clearly has no idea that can even happen, regardless of her still-unknown intentions (Maybe actually get Kirito herself or maybe just fuck around a bit, who knows), she seems to think Inoda is some loser virgin she can control easily with just a bit of seduction, after all.

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
doing my smoked theories I think that in the farmeo scenes liz will distract cuckito in some way so that inoda corrupts asuna, is it possible that cuckito ends up fucking liz? it could be but as always she will be unsatisfied when comparing with the tremendous rod of inoda.
Kirito won't end up doing anything sexual with anyone, but Asuna, only in the viewpoint of others(Asuna) making them suspicious.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes