4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
Bro the game isn't even starting. The previous version of part 2 worked fine tho
It started well for me, and I even downloaded the og version and not the compressed one. Maybe you've to update your joiplay or something. Because I was recieving error when I was unzipping with 7z. After using winrar, it worked, and I finished it till the present update.

Reactions: Mahakal391

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
-Part 1 Rec. Room Mod [Update 5]
There nothing more to break apart right?
Mod v5 Rec Room.jpg

-Added the Inoda Train scene
-Added Firework 3Animation with the black screen and without it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Added Lustfull Night 7Scenes broken apart choose what you like
-Added in the Rec. room the ability to change the Name for:
Kirito/Asuna/Suguha (Saikey Only) & Hebishima (3Modded scene only)
Tested it with Asuna to Bitch it was perfect for Inoda

All previous mod update are included too
As always replace .json file in www -> data folder
Savefile 20 updated with the Rec. Room Mod v5

The change name don't work much for the Original version since it was not implented in, you will get some scene in the modded part of the Rec. room that will work with it though since the script i copy/past/edited is from Saikey ver.
And the Hebishima name change work for both since i rewritten the those 3 Animation with it [Hebishima MOD]

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
-Part 1 Rec. Room Mod [Update 5]
There nothing more to break apart right?
View attachment 3165290

-Added the Inoda Train scene
-Added Firework 3Animation with the black screen and without it

-Added Lustfull Night 7Scenes broken apart choose what you like
-Added in the Rec. room the ability to change the Name for:
Kirito/Asuna/Suguha (Saikey Only) & Hebishima (3Modded scene only)
Tested it with Asuna to Bitch it was perfect for Inoda

All previous mod update are included too
As always replace .json file in www -> data folder
Savefile 20 updated with the Rec. Room Mod v5

The change name don't work much for the Original version since it was not implented in, you will get some scene in the modded part of the Rec. room that will work with it though since the script i copy/past/edited is from Saikey ver.
And the Hebishima name change work for both since i rewritten the those 3 Animation with it [Hebishima MOD]
Thank you for your hard work

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Honestly I probably use an inoda in this Anime but makes most heroines cuck by ugly bastards inoda would get Moka and Kurumu and other girls would be corrupted by different ugly bastards and the protagonist lose his mom and cousin
Someone is a Kurumu fan. Seems unfair only she gets better treatment than the other subheroines. Just seems cruel to bring Tsukune's mother into this. She barely existed. The cousin seems so much like a Suguha clone it is not interesting. The character to pair with Moka to be with Inoda would be her mom, Akasha. If you look into the story it makes perfect sense since they are all the same person. So it is not even cheating, if you cared about that.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Someone is a Kurumu fan. Seems unfair only she gets better treatment than the other subheroines. Just seems cruel to bring Tsukune's mother into this. She barely existed. The cousin seems so much like a Suguha clone it is not interesting. The character to pair with Moka to be with Inoda would be her mom, Akasha. If you look into the story it makes perfect sense since they are all the same person. So it is not even cheating, if you cared about that.
Agree with that, if you're gonna do a NTR of a literal Harem comedy then have your 'MC' NTR the whole Harem rather than just 2 of them, especially if it's not even a particularly big one XP

Also, funnily enough, I'm pretty sure Tsukune's cousin existed way before SAO did, so you can't really call Tsukune's cousin a Suguha clone (Though Suguha is much better written than Aono Kyouko at least, even if the Canon timeline also neglected the fuck out of her in favor of the more popular heroines like Sinon or Alice XD).

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Agree with that, if you're gonna do a NTR of a literal Harem comedy then have your 'MC' NTR the whole Harem rather than just 2 of them, especially if it's not even a particularly big one XP

Also, funnily enough, I'm pretty sure Tsukune's cousin existed way before SAO did, so you can't really call Tsukune's cousin a Suguha clone (Though Suguha is much better written than Aono Kyouko at least, even if the Canon timeline also neglected the fuck out of her in favor of the more popular heroines like Sinon or Alice XD).
I remember that Moka mom is Akasha so I want to be different after ending were she free and is living with her daughter Moka and they both love Tsukune but remember this parody in a what if universe akasha continues go to school with her daughter because akasha did make friends with others girls and she was Tsukune first love and she fell for him they trying finish the school where humans and demons started coexist recently and are going alongside each other Tsukune is in relationship with akasha

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I know Tsukune mom and his cousin we’re barely in story but remember in NTR no is spare even if you are background character also there were two girls I never considered part of the hare kokoa and Ruby Tojo

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Do you guys need a fix for that? Probably the warp to outside that got turned off because of variable or switch or he forgot.
Unlike part 1, on part 2 each day as is own set of map

I'm almost done with the last breaking event for Part 1

By the Oozaru2023 did you not made some animation change on part2? Do you understand how this script/Formula work
>图片动画序列 : 图片[99] : 设置动画序列 : 动画序列[16]
>图片动画序列 : 图片[99] : 修改状态元集合(立即切换) : 集合[教会]
Trying to mess with but can't fix it for the Church blowwjob animation cause the name of the Pic sequence is 修女1 not 教会 but changing it does nothing
I checked that part and I can't fix it too, how strange that while editing the events I didn't get an error

Reactions: 13Gatsu777
Mar 3, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-15-fujino.154352/post-12375612
need both files, i had to rename the weeb rune file to something else so my computer could recognize it

Big thanks for this, sadly I just went ahead and restarted the game and avoided this area to avoid the softlock. Hopefully other people will see your reply to avoid dealing with the same problem. By any chance do you have a solution to the random crashing? It has been a constant problem on this game even on part 1.

Mar 3, 2019
u cant get out on the day kirito and co got a request from liz?

if so then i found same problem as well, cant do anything about it just load ur save before entering and dont enter again...
Learned that the hard way when I just relied on auto save that saved the spot the moment I entered the guard post. No biggies as I had the time and just restarted the whole game. There is another member that posted a fix below my post so I hope this won't become a recurring problem in future updates (also crossing my fingers that the random crashing issue will be solved one of this days).

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes