4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Yeah, but it's not like this game is following cannon anime/manga storyline. The storyline goes according to how he wants to design it. So it's his choice to extend it and put in xyz. IMO, it makes less sense how when transitioning from Season 1 to Season 2 that after all that work Asuna actually capitulates and has sex with Inoda, and then after having sex with him becomes more distant. Also, even if you look at the feelings feature thing within game, by the end of the game in Season 1, Asuna was at like a 70 something score with Inoda and like a 90s with Kirito. The game text itself has her wondering about their closeness and his junk. Then bloop, Season 2, Kirito back to 999 (100%) and Inoda got lowered to like 100/400 (25%).

If he wants to stretch this game out, it's his right to do so. Whatever effects it has on the quality is his consequence to bear. I'm just stating my views on the game.
The soft reset of Asuna makes sense, she succumbed to her base instincts while very horny, but now she regrets it and feels guilty for cheating on Kirito. So she is avoiding Inoda.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Modding part 1 Final update!!
View attachment 3162389

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm done, most of animation missing/bugged should work expect for the Church blowjob yeah i'm still a noob.
-The Thief has been broken apart into multiple sprite no need to replay the whole sequence
-The love Hotel same broken apart all scene so no need to replay Kirito if you want to only look at Pyra animation for exemple
-The Inoda inBattle funplay finally broken apart no need to go in combat so much extra step for nothing...
-Hopefully there is enough indication in what does what <.<

As always replace .json file in www-> data folder
Savefile 20 is the Rec Room with last update

It works for both version of Part1

On side note, The dev really make it harder on himself for a rec room, if he like it like that can't do much about it
(Variable/Switch/Party member/map cloning etc.... Poor dude.)

On 2nd note, Part 1 run better with the Saikey version and it's probably the fact that the assets are not crypted unlike the original version when i tryed the mod with the original version it take some time to pop-up.
Probably what making part 2 to crash like crazy, i think he should not encrypt assets that are not the pictures/animation it may run better that way.
Hey there looking great. Can you also put in the second train molestation scene where Inoda molests Asuna? Also break down the 3 scenes during the fireworks? If it too much problem because there is a transparent and normal then nevermind. Thanks!

Reactions: Donovan

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The soft reset of Asuna makes sense, she succumbed to her base instincts while very horny, but now she regrets it and feels guilty for cheating on Kirito. So she is avoiding Inoda.
Yeah, it's standard NTR fare. Asuna felt guilty because she was part of why Inoda was injured so she took care of him, that guilt caused things to go too far because Asuna does not handle sexual acts particularly well from an emotional standpoint, and between the alleged aphrodisiac and Inoda literally raping her and her getting carried away by the pleasure she's now feeling even more guilty and over compensating with her responses to Inoda. It's been done thousands of times.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Hey there looking great. Can you also put in the second train molestation scene where Inoda molests Asuna? Also break down the 3 scenes during the fireworks? If it too much problem because there is a transparent and normal then nevermind. Thanks!
Inoda molests Asuna? Oh you want this one it's so weak i did not bother, well noted
Fireworks ok noted will look into it, only the one without the black screen, i think i need to make that Rec Room bigger.

Probably ready Monday or Tuesday night

Anything else? Anybody else want something from Part 1?
Expect unmade scene from the Dev and the church blowjob no idea how it work

OhGeeGanksta

Jul 3, 2022
That's why Fujino is a master of NTR and you're not. Your understanding of how to tell a good story is way off.

Plenty of highly rated NTR games on this very site do not share his story telling structure. Even including the ones where girls are reluctant to cheat. So thanks for sharing your opinion. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: murtaghjr

OhGeeGanksta

Jul 3, 2022
Yeah, it's standard NTR fare. Asuna felt guilty because she was part of why Inoda was injured so she took care of him, that guilt caused things to go too far because Asuna does not handle sexual acts particularly well from an emotional standpoint, and between the alleged aphrodisiac and Inoda literally raping her and her getting carried away by the pleasure she's now feeling even more guilty and over compensating with her responses to Inoda. It's been done thousands of times.
So I explained it in a previous post, IMO your above description I feel like would be appropriate if not for the fact that at the end of S1 Asuna was already--not necessarily falling in love, but "falling in like"-- with Inoda. She was no longer behaving in a way that was simply due to guilt/naive motherly instincts/drugs, there were occasions where is seemed she legit enjoyed his company, flirting in ways that "real" couples would. The whole guilty and distancing herself from Inoda plot device would be appropriate during her seduction prior to "falling in like". After that point, I would believe Asuna would be in a more "torn between" idk what to do conflicted phase. Inoda had all the momentum, and I feel like the date event would've equalized it more or even tipped it towards Kirito, but not swing it all the way around.

Not with the 2 of you who I'm responding to, but as I'm very quickly learning, people in this forum all tend to have groupthink and you can only express opinions of praise towards the author, and any critical opinions are a no go. *shrugs*

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So I explained it in a previous post, IMO your above description I feel like would be appropriate if not for the fact that at the end of S1 Asuna was already--not necessarily falling in love, but "falling in like"-- with Inoda. She was no longer behaving in a way that was simply due to guilt/naive motherly instincts/drugs, there were occasions where is seemed she legit enjoyed his company, flirting in ways that "real" couples would. The whole guilty and distancing herself from Inoda plot device would be appropriate during her seduction prior to "falling in like". After that point, I would believe Asuna would be in a more "torn between" idk what to do conflicted phase. Inoda had all the momentum, and I feel like the date event would've equalized it more or even tipped it towards Kirito, but not swing it all the way around.

Not with the 2 of you who I'm responding to, but as I'm very quickly learning, people in this forum all tend to have groupthink and you can only express opinions of praise towards the author, and any critical opinions are a no go. *shrugs*
You don't need to accuse people can't think for themselves because they don't agree with you. If you make good points and actually try to prove your points people will at least consider it.

I don't agree with you mainly because I can't see your point about Asuna at the end of Part 1 actually starting to like Inoda more than a friend. I don't remember Asuna ever flirting with Inoda beyond just being nice to him. Maybe you are talking about their "date" but it seem more like Asuna just going along with what Inoda wanted. Also Asuna was never torn between Kirito and Inoda. She decided to go to America with Kirito immediately and was about to break off her relationship with Inoda. So Inoda did a desperate attempt to force her to love him (or at least his dick) but it failed and now in Part 2 he needs to build up her trust and lust again.

OhGeeGanksta

Jul 3, 2022
You don't need to accuse people can't think for themselves because they don't agree with you. If you make good points and actually try to prove your points people will at least consider it.

I don't agree with you mainly because I can't see your point about Asuna at the end of Part 1 actually starting to like Inoda more than a friend. I don't remember Asuna ever flirting with Inoda beyond just being nice to him. Maybe you are talking about their "date" but it seem more like Asuna just going along with what Inoda wanted. Also Asuna was never torn between Kirito and Inoda. She decided to go to America with Kirito immediately and was about to break off her relationship with Inoda. So Inoda did a desperate attempt to force her to love him (or at least his dick) but it failed and now in Part 2 he needs to build up her trust and lust again.
And that's fine. You're not agreeing with me because you see things differently. I've said many times I'm stating opinions. But you're talking like your responses are the only type of replies that I've gotten. And it's not. What you're accusing me of, not proving my points, is the exact type of responses that are coming in. lol

Reactions: Animefan_09

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018

i aggree with u, thats how i see it from my view as well...

Asuna clearly want to break free from the relationship she have with Inoda on that fateful night, but some way or another she lost to pleasure... she felt regret and guilty after but cant totally blamed him because she also play part in accepting his every demand before that, so she choose to avoid him hence the reset in attitude... i dont think anything wrong with that at all...

its show that Asuna still have her moral and isnt completely broken, she still feels guilty and try to forget the pleasure after that one night? (can u still called it one night? i honestly doubt inoda stop enjoying her just until morning )

its something that make the story more interesting tbh... im glad Fujino going that way, instead of making Asuna completely submited herself to Inoda right away...

maybe some people just have different view of their own about the story, but i dont think its worth debating over...

Last edited:

kZelar

Mar 12, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. Cuz my game does crash at times, but oh well. Guess I will continue playing either way.

Reactions: crazy1st

blackstar944

Oct 11, 2019
dang i think we lost the hebishima vote as far as i can tell hes still here dang it bruh i was hopeing for it to get personal but no now two girls have gone to a fuckboy who doesnt care about either of them like if i wanted scenes of sugu and sinon getting it on with a random id have gone to imhentai. I was really hoping for him to go away

Hornedgamer

Oct 31, 2023
What's the end of this newest update? Is it at shrine gallery room after Liz ask Inoda outside the tent?
I can't continue after that part though
yes, that's where author apologizes for mix up. update is till that place and will update within next week or so as he said in game.

Reactions: hostar
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes