4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

wowdank2

Oct 18, 2019
Can someone explain how the blog works? I know it's private it part2 and I know you can "unlock" it in the recollection room but if you unlock it the images are still "private" is this on purpose?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Can someone explain how the blog works? I know it's private it part2 and I know you can "unlock" it in the recollection room but if you unlock it the images are still "private" is this on purpose?
The blog isn't in the recollection room anymore, you can access is from Kiritos pc for free now

Reactions: stupid_army

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So this is a carryover from the first version of Part 2. In the first version of Part 2 the blog was available for other people to see but password protected. Kirito got the password by accident so he could access the blog on his computer from the beginning. Since other people could see the pictures, the pictures had to be censored so Kirito don't recognize Asuna and others. But then the story was changed so the blog is a private diary for Inoda. Only Inoda could access it but Administrator gave Kirito ability to unlock it with anxiety points with the restriction of Kirito forgetting it after closing the blog. After unlocking the blog in Recollection Room, Kirito can then read the blog whenever he wants on his PC like the first version but cannot remember reading it or it would make his ignorance too unbelievable. It is weird since if it is Inoda's private blog, why does he need to censor the faces? Fujino gave the explanation of the photos automatically being censored as soon as it is uploaded for in-game privacy laws. This is just a weird feature because the story was changed after release.

Reactions: 4-kun
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes