4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Thats why i think the only moment where changing model would have made sense was right when part 1 ended, at that point he could have said that he is making a game through a different platform.

I am not in favor of a split in anyway at all, my point isn't "He needs to switch to kickstarter" my point is "If he where to change his development model to instead of a monthy based update, a single release. The best way would be to switch his revenue model entirely" I am not for either of those things since they are a financial risk.

Also if he ever finds a publisher that has a wide reach like Kagura whiles still giving him a decent revenue split my opinion on this would change immediately. As much as i love Saikey, they really don't have a lot of reach outside of their own platform which is rather unkown.
Too late to change the model now. Since neither one of us has a time machine maybe you can keep commenting on his platforms to use a different model for his next game if you think that will benefit him. Maybe he will remember it.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

d8games

Jan 3, 2020
What makes Yuuki Asuna recognizable is her braid crown and maybe her hair color. Can you try making characters with different body shape and tone. Maybe different eye and hair color too? I want to see if I can still recognize her as "Yuuki Asuna".
YES ORIGINAL ASUNA HAIR WORK ONLY IN KOIKATSU SUNSHINE DOWNLOADING NOW KKK

Feb 27, 2021
The most positive point of this update for me was the phone connection and the location where Asuna is.

Fujino got a lot right on this point, he does a very good NTR with calls and the locations where Asuna is, and even now I'm curious about Asuna's Love Hotel that she was in, what were she doing? Stopping Inoda, perhaps?

The battles had a lot of improvements, another positive point too, I just didn't really like the end of the battle where we don't see anything with Kirito sleeping and having a nightmare, while the players could see it without any problems... Maybe in the future he will change that.

What will become of Alice? What will become of Liz? Liz will probably fall into Inoda's trap and won't imagine what's underneath him...

The only downside is the crashes he's having, the engine is at its limit and I think he has to switch from now on to another, more stable engine.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Too late to change the model now. Since neither one of us has a time machine maybe you can keep commenting on his platforms to use a different model for his next game if you think that will benefit him. Maybe he will remember it.
Well i originally replied to an argument of a "Fujino should do ___" post to which my reply boiled down to:
i do think that there are legitimate reason as to why he isn't just making the game on the side.

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
So what is everyone’s impression of part 2 so far?
i love it...
the improvement on map graphic is really good, i love the side chat too (altough its a bit heavy to move when that part is showing somehow, maybe need more advance GPU to run it smoothly)

i love the phone system and also the new stat system... there are some kind of "tittle" for asuna, which is a nice touch and show how Fujino pay attention for little detail...

imo maybe the ero status can be improved a bit, like differentiate between real life and game stat, and maybe make stat like creampie etc for later content...

one thing i have complicated feeling is the new recollection shrine part, that somehow showing something that u dont even encounter on gameplay yet... im type of player that like to search the hidden part on my own, so get to see some scene before encounter it on gameplay is a bit "bothering"...

i dont have any complain about the story at all, Fujino really do a good job about it...

kZelar

Mar 12, 2019
Need help in figuring out why the second part of the game suffers from lag. Like when I get to certain parts of the town or when too many characters talking at once.

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
Need help in figuring out why the second part of the game suffers from lag. Like when I get to certain parts of the town or when too many characters talking at once.
it happen when the side chat appeared maybe? if so i got same problem too... its back to normal once that side chat dissapeared tho...

idk if its required more advance hardware or if its because the engine cant handle that much detail... i play the compressed version that someone shared here, but i dont think thats the problem...

Reactions: kZelar

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Modding part 1 (update 3)
Rec Room Update3.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And a sad note though i found the script for the 1st Church scene but can't get it to work, the name was wrong but changing it does nothing.
>图片动画序列 : 图片[99] : 设置动画序列 : 动画序列[16]
>图片动画序列 : 图片[99] : 修改状态元集合(立即切换) : 集合[修女1] <- Here the name 修女1 was something else not the same as the pictures name but changing it does nothing

As always replace the .json file in www->data folder
You can use Savefile20 For Rec Room updated and Savefile19 For a sewer test. Let there be light!

Still work for both version (although the Saikey version is more smooth when loading animation for the first booting)

What is left expect breaking down the Thief event and maybe the hotel with Suguha??
It's thanks for Saikey leaving the "master key" of the game that i modding it so fast...

Reactions: crazy1st and tero51

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Can any hero make it so that there's no obstruction in the suguha bj scene in part 2?
It's done already here:
Capture d'écran 2023-12-10 151944.jpg

Should be the last Mod update for Part 2 v.015 Nothing going on with Alice so far
Capture d'écran 2023-12-10 151925.jpg

You can use Savefile12 for rec. room

Keep the modded version somewhere they won't be included for next updates

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
Help, I have the same problem. Does anyone have a save for after the barrel?
I don't know why space didn't work for you.
I didn't go straight for barrel skipping past window hearing some action there if thats even possible.
If there is no problem with that, try from different side. dunno what else to suggest.

lev123456

Oct 21, 2017
Modding part 1 (update 3)
View attachment 3161583

And a sad note though i found the script for the 1st Church scene but can't get it to work, the name was wrong but changing it does nothing.
>图片动画序列 : 图片[99] : 设置动画序列 : 动画序列[16]
>图片动画序列 : 图片[99] : 修改状态元集合(立即切换) : 集合[修女1] <- Here the name 修女1 was something else not the same as the pictures name but changing it does nothing

You can use Savefile20 For Rec Room updated and Savefile19 For a sewer test. Let there be light!

Still work for both version (although the Saikey version is more smooth when loading animation for the first booting)

What is left expect breaking down the Thief event and maybe the hotel with Suguha??
It's thanks for Saikey leaving the "master key" of the game that i modding it so fast...
Hey, I don't even have a picture for the first scene that's called Church1, do you know how to fixed this?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes