4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Do anyone have a save for when you get a quest from Liz to go to her store?
Or a save from earlier when you choose to go with the girls shoping or not

Me being the idiot i am did not read the quest text and instead looked at the picture showing the prison.
Goin into the guard house locks you in there unable to leave and the auto save is after entering so i fucked myself

mogemogera

Feb 11, 2019

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
anyone have a save from before kiritos dream? for some reason, in the recollection it doesn't show the text when you move over her face/boobs/and pussy. It only shows the start dialogue of the scene

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
Fujino's update on future updates from the 7th, I didn't see it here so I'm going to post it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
honestly i hope people just stop adding pressure to him and let him do the work... creative work isn't something that will do well with increased pressure...

i really love the first part, and i surely won't want this amazing game turn out to be canceled just because the creator doesn't have any motivation to continue...

i'll just wait patiently for it to be done, i hope people will also do the same...

Reactions: NamonakiKami

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
Modding part 1 (update 2)
Here is bugfix event for 6 out of the 8 event recollection of "Asuna's Room event" for those like me who don't trigger it
And i cut out the animated part of Inoda's room event if you only care about the animation.
There in this side
View attachment 3159317
As always remplace www->data folder for the .json file
And here a save with the Rec room updated file number 20
Work for both version of Part 1

That's all for today

By the way the missing event in Rec room for Part 1 are the Train and the Nightmare of Kirito where Asuna is held captive in the cage bird being teased?

i also have problem with asuna scene in recollection room, so thx for the fix ☺

JtC203

Dec 18, 2017
honestly i hope people just stop adding pressure to him and let him do the work... creative work isn't something that will do well with increased pressure...

i really love the first part, and i surely won't want this amazing game turn out to be canceled just because the creator doesn't have any motivation to continue...

i'll just wait patiently for it to be done, i hope people will also do the same...
I actually commented my concerns about this a few weeks ago, It wouldn't surprise me if people burnt him out doing that kind of stuff. I write in my spare time and I can't imagine having people telling me what to write. It's honestly such a silly concept to me. People complain if he takes too long, well he's trying to include additional content now at your request, so of course he is. You can't have it fast and have hours of content too. It's just unreasonable expectations to ask of one person. Seems like by his most recent update on patreon that he may be switching to giving updates every other month. I do not blame him.

Reactions: crazy1st

OhGeeGanksta

Jul 3, 2022
Fujino already explained why Asuna has less lewd scenes and focus. Since in the story Asuna has put up a defense against Inoda so it will take time to build up to a lot of lewd scenes again. The other characters are there for lewd scenes while we wait for Asuna's story to develop. He did the same thing in Part 1 with the OC NPCs. Patient my friend give the man the time to cook and we will get our sweet Asuna booty.
Yeah, but it's not like this game is following cannon anime/manga storyline. The storyline goes according to how he wants to design it. So it's his choice to extend it and put in xyz. IMO, it makes less sense how when transitioning from Season 1 to Season 2 that after all that work Asuna actually capitulates and has sex with Inoda, and then after having sex with him becomes more distant. Also, even if you look at the feelings feature thing within game, by the end of the game in Season 1, Asuna was at like a 70 something score with Inoda and like a 90s with Kirito. The game text itself has her wondering about their closeness and his junk. Then bloop, Season 2, Kirito back to 999 (100%) and Inoda got lowered to like 100/400 (25%).

If he wants to stretch this game out, it's his right to do so. Whatever effects it has on the quality is his consequence to bear. I'm just stating my views on the game.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I think i got stuck again... Or is the game over for now when you enter the brothel with red hair dude and Alice and you get sent to the recolection room?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, but it's not like this game is following cannon anime/manga storyline. The storyline goes according to how he wants to design it. So it's his choice to extend it and put in xyz. IMO, it makes less sense how when transitioning from Season 1 to Season 2 that after all that work Asuna actually capitulates and has sex with Inoda, and then after having sex with him becomes more distant. Also, even if you look at the feelings feature thing within game, by the end of the game in Season 1, Asuna was at like a 70 something score with Inoda and like a 90s with Kirito. The game text itself has her wondering about their closeness and his junk. Then bloop, Season 2, Kirito back to 999 (100%) and Inoda got lowered to like 100/400 (25%).

If he wants to stretch this game out, it's his right to do so. Whatever effects it has on the quality is his consequence to bear. I'm just stating my views on the game.
I don't think it was ever about following the canon storyline. It is hard to NTR if you do that. While I agree Part 2 seem like a soft reset for the game in that most of the side characters are gone and replaced with canon characters and Asuna/Inoda's relationship seem to have resetted, it is not stretching out the game. At the end of Part 1 Asuna towards Kirito is 100% because they promised to go to America together. She and Inoda went from 70% to lower because after the stormy night she blames him for the mistake. Now she is trying to distance herself from him and leave with Kirito. Everything storywise may sense. Now Inoda must do something to get Asuna to like him again and let him inside of her again so she will truly fall for him or she will leave with Kirito.

It is not a quick NTR story where the girl falls at the first time she experiences NTRman's dick.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

OhGeeGanksta

Jul 3, 2022
I don't think it was ever about following the canon storyline. It is hard to NTR if you do that. While I agree Part 2 seem like a soft reset for the game in that most of the side characters are gone and replaced with canon characters and Asuna/Inoda's relationship seem to have resetted, it is not stretching out the game. At the end of Part 1 Asuna towards Kirito is 100% because they promised to go to America together. She and Inoda went from 70% to lower because after the stormy night she blames him for the mistake. Now she is trying to distance herself from him and leave with Kirito. Everything storywise may sense. Now Inoda must do something to get Asuna to like him again and let him inside of her again so she will truly fall for him or she will leave with Kirito.

It is not a quick NTR story where the girl falls at the first time she experiences NTRman's dick.
I would agree with you if at the end of S1 she was still doing it out of like pity/naive motherly instincts for him, but to me, at that point she was already--not in love per se--but enjoying the sex and her time spent with Inoda. Like, there were some definite legit couples type flirting scenes between them. But that's just my view on it.

pukislayer77

Sep 19, 2019
Damn Saikey what are they thinking lefting the game uncrypted O.O

For those that want the pic for Part 1 just grab the Saikey version and go in this folder
NTR Online\www\img\Special__actionSeq

Thanks to that i see that there is no filter this time for some scene T.T

Modding Part 1 Start

-Sewer post battle
View attachment 3158478
View attachment 3158481 View attachment 3158482

-Asuna mom without the Camera filter
View attachment 3158480 View attachment 3158479

By the way does anybody have more than 2 working event in the Rec room - Asuna's room event? Red flame sprite
Only two work for me no clue what the other 6 are.....

The mod work for both version of Part 1
As always replace file in the www -> data folder
IF you are already in the recolection room, you need to watch any event to update the map with the modded map

Any volunteer to test it?

For those liking the MOD for Part 2 make sure you keep this version 0.15 because they won't be included in future update.
Keep that in mind
how to get into recollettion room?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
if we don't get an update in the next 8 hours 0.2 is confirmed for chirstmas then
You know Fujino is on Tokyo time? There is still 12 hours before his weekend ends. But try not get your hopes up. There isn't a pattern of updates getting finished on time here. But I want to be proven wrong.

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
You know Fujino is on Tokyo time? There is still 12 hours before his weekend ends. But try not get your hopes up. There isn't a pattern of updates getting finished on time here. But I want to be proven wrong.
To be honest, i rather see the entire game finished instead of waiting for updates, its kind of annoying.... I personally dont mind waiting on Fujino to complete the entire game then have Saikey do full translation to English because i cant read Chinese language

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes