4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
You are a bad person. You knew about about this amazing detail and kept it to yourself. Shame on you lol!

So what do you think the story is here? Is it Kyouko or the school prostitute that Inoda was meeting and why did Asuna go to the Love Hotel?
Most likely something happened while Kirito was away with Klein at the Karaoke that was enough to both make Asuna 'worry' about Inoda more and to make Liz suspicious. As for the latter bit, it depends on if Asuna was actually saying the truth about her mom calling her or just used that as an excuse to follow Inoda, either could be at this point really. I wanna say it was Kyouko who he went to the love hotel to fuck, as it makes the most sense, but now that you brought it up I also wonder if it wasn't the school gyaru there who he went to fuck (It depends on how much more 'dumb' Fujino wanted to make Asuna there, like, if she ALSO didn't recognize her mom trying to cosplay as a teenager in the case it was Kyouko, because at this point it's still too early for her to learn Inoda has sex-enslaved her MILF. Either the case, it's obviously that Asuna most likely saw it and got jealous of whichever random slut was getting fucked by the big dick she's craving, lol).

Reactions: Niselaro

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
You are a bad person. You knew about about this amazing detail and kept it to yourself. Shame on you lol!

So what do you think the story is here? Is it Kyouko or the school prostitute that Inoda was meeting and why did Asuna go to the Love Hotel?
Honestly i was just under the assumption that people would obsess about every feature in the game like i do.
Like i don't know if it has been mentioned before but on the first day when Kirito and Asuna show Liz the school, Liz seperates at the end but if you go back into the school and look around some dialog from Liz will still apear despite the fact that she has left.

Honestly i had the same idea you did, its the same day where if you check the phone when Liz is with Kirito it says that Asuna is outside of Inodas classroom so she probably talked to him (If it wasn't obvious before) so she wanted to check what he is doing.
As for who it is, it could honestly be either. The way Inoda writes "But aslong as everything goes smoothly, this little money doesn't matter." sounds like fucking the gyaru is part of the plan but he also says "I really want to fuck that gyaru." making it sound like she rejected him?

Its really hard to know for sure currently.

mogemogera

Feb 11, 2019

Inoda's classmates say it was the bitch and her boyfriend who were at the hotel.
Asuna called the police and saved Inouda.

<Inoda's classmates>
What was with those two upperclasswomen?
They both asked that fatass about something.
But that fatass actually asked out that hypocritical whore.
He'll definitely bawl his eyes out after he gets scammed~
The bitch's gang boyfriend is probably already waiting for him.
Why else would that hypocritical whore agree to go out with that fatass.
Anyways, we'll have a fun time watching tomorrow~

<Alice>
Your observation skills aren't bad, Kirigaya-kun.
We got a report from a female student near the love hotel in the city center not long ago.
She claimed that someone was being extorted by a group of delinquents.
<Alice>
But we just got word that it was a failure. The criminals already escaped.
Luckily, the high school students being extorted were completely fine.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Honestly i was just under the assumption that people would obsess about every feature in the game like i do.
Like i don't know if it has been mentioned before but on the first day when Kirito and Asuna show Liz the school, Liz seperates at the end but if you go back into the school and look around some dialog from Liz will still apear despite the fact that she has left.

Honestly i had the same idea you did, its the same day where if you check the phone when Liz is with Kirito it says that Asuna is outside of Inodas classroom so she probably talked to him (If it wasn't obvious before) so she wanted to check what he is doing.
As for who it is, it could honestly be either. The way Inoda writes "But aslong as everything goes smoothly, this little money doesn't matter." sounds like fucking the gyaru is part of the plan but he also says "I really want to fuck that gyaru." making it sound like she rejected him?

Its really hard to know for sure currently.
Wait, isn't that last bit from the blog? The blog actually hasn't updated past where it was in the previous version I believe? And what happens there you're talking about doesn't happen in the new final day?

Inoda's classmates say it was the bitch and her boyfriend who were at the hotel.

<Inoda's classmates>

<Alice>
We got a report from a female student near the love hotel in the city center not long ago.
<Alice>
Huh, that's actually...weird? Or feels like we're just seeing half the events? Because that would fit the OLD version more, where the gyaru was totally disgusted by Inoda, in this version he actually went and blew her mind away, we even got a scene of her struggling to give him a blowjob and being unable to satisfy him.

Unless we're talking about different characters/events, what day was that? I'm pretty sure the thing they're referencing above is something that happens on the very last day, when Kirito goes to Karaoke with Asuna and Liz?

Reactions: MeepMoop123

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Wait, isn't that last bit from the blog? The blog actually hasn't updated past where it was in the previous version I believe? And what happens there you're talking about doesn't happen in the new final day?
We are talking about 6/4, the day where Asuna talks to Inoda. There is a blog entry for that day. We where only talking about specifically that day and what happend to Inoda and Asuna during it.

<Inoda's classmates>

<Alice>
<Alice>
Ah i see, so the gyaru was ripping Inoda off and wanted to trick him by leading him to the love hotel so they (her boyfriend and some gang members) could beat him up or something but Asuna prevented it? Thats honestly a pretty compelling theory since it would also explain why the blog entry on that day (6/4) is so mixed about Inodas success. (Also the whole "she still cares about me~" line feels more important if that where the case.)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

<Inoda's classmates>

<Alice>
<Alice>
I believe your idea. This should have been a POV scene. Honestly I don't know if it was a brilliant or dumb idea putting so much story in different places. Needing someone to look in many places to get the story. The average player would not think to look. Of course the average player would not care about the story details.

This also means Asuna does not know about Kyouko's relationship with Inoda. Can't wait for that!

The best case scenario this is a treasure hunt the dev made for diehard fans and completionists.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I believe your idea. This should have been a POV scene. Honestly I don't know if it was a brilliant or dumb idea putting so much story in different places. Needing someone to look in many places to get the story. The average player would not think to look. Of course the average player would not care about the story details.

The best case scenario this is a treasure hunt for diehard fans and completionists.
Honestly, i personally love this. Throwing around ideas and talking about plot points whiles interacting with the community on here is such a unique feeling that i rarely get from any eroge.

Also funny side note, technically it could also have been Liz that called the police since she was probably stalking/following Asuna or Inoda to see what they where doing. (Tho i doubt that's the case but its interesting to theorize what Liz might have been doing during that day. Its also the reason why i thought "those two upperclasswomen" might have been refering to Liz and Asuna.)

mogemogera

Feb 11, 2019

Huh, that's actually...weird? Or feels like we're just seeing half the events? Because that would fit the OLD version more, where the gyaru was totally disgusted by Inoda, in this version he actually went and blew her mind away, we even got a scene of her struggling to give him a blowjob and being unable to satisfy him.

Unless we're talking about different characters/events, what day was that? I'm pretty sure the thing they're referencing above is something that happens on the very last day, when Kirito goes to Karaoke with Asuna and Liz?
6/4 0604.png

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Damn Saikey what are they thinking lefting the game uncrypted O.O

For those that want the pic for Part 1 just grab the Saikey version and go in this folder
NTR Online\www\img\Special__actionSeq

Thanks to that i see that there is no filter this time for some scene T.T

Modding Part 1 Start

-Sewer post battle
Event Question.jpg
Sewer post battle default.jpg Sewer post battle Modded.jpg

-Asuna mom without the Camera filter
Mom modded2.jpg Mom modded.jpg

By the way does anybody have more than 2 working event in the Rec room - Asuna's room event? Red flame sprite
Only two work for me no clue what the other 6 are.....

The mod work for both version of Part 1
As always replace file in the www -> data folder
IF you are already in the recolection room, you need to watch any event to update the map with the modded map

Any volunteer to test it?

For those liking the MOD for Part 2 make sure you keep this version 0.15 because they won't be included in future update.
Keep that in mind

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
We are talking about 6/4, the day where Asuna talks to Inoda. There is a blog entry for that day. We where only talking about specifically that day and what happend to Inoda and Asuna during it.

Ah i see, so the gyaru was ripping Inoda off and wanted to trick him by leading him to the love hotel so they (her boyfriend and some gang members) could beat him up or something but Asuna prevented it? Thats honestly a pretty compelling theory since it would also explain why the blog entry on that day (6/4) is so mixed about Inodas success. (Also the whole "she still cares about me~" line feels more important if that where the case.)
Okay, i was confused with the timeline then, weirdly enough, huh.

Also, I agree, this feels like a MASSIVE thing that should have been a PoV change but Fujino just didn't add yet and we may see in the future? NGL, at parts in this update it kinda felt like he prioritizing putting the H-scenes as the community wanted rather than making things like he normally "would" because he didn't have enough time, kinda like how instead of a "PoV change" option like in Part 2 we literally have to navigate the recollection room to see the bit of Inoda spying on Liz and Asuna in the bath, and this being days after the event passed. I don't know why but I feel like if Fujino wasn't in such a hurry or overworked he would have put things in a more 'ordered' way like in Part 1 and we're still missing the whole PoV change of 6/4 because of it, hence why this feels like a massive background thing that shouldn't be background because of how key it is for the main story (Not sure yet if he will end up adding/changing this in latter versions of the game or just leaving it as it is, though).

That said, it WOULD be funny if Fujino did indeed leave this is a massive hidden easter egg and just expected the players to find it, kinda feels like he was actually trolling a bit the people demanding so much more main story, now he left a HUGE development between Inoda and Asuna as something that most people would miss XD

Honestly, the only thing that feels 'off' about this is that he went out of his way to change the scene with the gyaru in the storeroom if this was always his plan, it feels a bit weird that he would actually rewrite the girl being shocked/awed at Inoda's dick and trying so hard to suck him off if he was always planning on having her make her boyfriend and his friends come extort him/beat him up, in that case the original version where she just plain refused him would have been more fitting. I feel either we're missing some context that will only make sense when we get a PoV change of that scene...or Fujino just changed/rewrote that bit so he could add a H-scene as people wanted more of those despite it later feeling a bit off XP

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
good morning I made the second compressed version of the game with all the MODS that people have posted so far thanks Gatsu this includes the collection room: It is not safe if it crashes so I recommend not to delete the version you have already downloaded.
this is what I modified:
i corrected the whole nightmare section while fighting with trent now you can see the scenes clear. save 5 go to liz's house
I changed the menu intro to a random video I found here just for practice purposes only.
now the important scene, can it be considered a spoiler?yes and no, I added a sex scene in the fight trent,I had to remove the kiss that are fujino files that has been uploading and some other of the same game, so those who want to see a slow corruption better not see it, finally I am working on the game engine, as many have noticed the game closes itself or crashes, I think it is the new implementation of the chat added to the special scenes plus the battles. I'm new to rpg games so this is for practice purposes only, it would be good to let fujino sensei work in peace. he will do an excellent job, there is no doubt about that, but it will take time. and the people who complain and bark should be informed about how hard and complicated it is to create a game from scratch ncluding koikatsu

Last edited:

pukislayer77

Sep 19, 2019
hello where can i get save for part 1? and how to get into scene or replay room. playing the game manually take long time.

Jun 15, 2018
This reminds me of apple. First they make the iphone, arguably better than anyone else, then development slows down a bit because its harder to always come up with new and better stuff. So people start hating cause they expect apple to keep up the same pace of development. You fucks forget that we wont even have iphones without apple in the first place.

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
This reminds me of apple. First they make the iphone, arguably better than anyone else, then development slows down a bit because its harder to always come up with new and better stuff. So people start hating cause they expect apple to keep up the same pace of development. You fucks forget that we wont even have iphones without apple in the first place.
that's a huge jump to blame us for the iphone

• Haha
Reactions: JtC203
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes