4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I just noticed a cool feature in the update. On 6/4 after Asuna says she needs to leave to go home because her mother told her to, if you use Notes to get her location, it says "Asuna's Home" in Blue but then says Town Center in Green. Then after leaving school it says Love Hotel in Green. Before meeting Alice it says Town Center in Green. Then after meeting Klein it says Inoda's Apartment in Green and if you call her she answers while making dinner for Inoda.

So I think the story Inoda got Kyouko to call Asuna over to the Love Hotel. There Asuna saw Inoda with Kyouko and got angry. Then they went to Inoda's apartment to get answers. Inoda made her feel bad because she was ignoring him and got to start make him food again. Or maybe Asuna saw Inoda with the school prostitute in the Town Center, follow them to the Love Hotel, then went back to Town Center, then to Inoda's apartment to ask him? It is hard to tell the blog doesn't say what happened that day and I not even sure if Asuna knows about Kyouko. The "bad girl" she says is deceiving Inoda could be Kyouko or the school prostitute IMO.

AMAZING feature added without noticing. Got to remember to whip out the phone regularly to always check if any details are in there. Great work Fujino!
Damn, i noticed the feature, but only with the town center and can't remember calling her (next time i will call her CONSTANTLY xD), but i forgot to mention it, i think its a extremely cool feature that will shine the longer the game goes on.

Imagine how good it will be for freeroaming stuff.
Damn, I will confess I completely forgot about this particular game aspect after using it once after it was described, so I completely missed that, it's very cool (Probably another thing that was gonna be added on the next day, probably as part of the "Recollection Shrine" like the Peeking Event) and a sneaky way of putting more plot in quite a subtle way. Probably will do a full replay to see if you can gleam anything else by calling Asuna at every moment possible of every day XP

Who is the one fucking in the car that says the names KLEIN and KIRIGAYA, is not suguha and neither is SINON is Alice with a wig?
View attachment 3156839
Someone else already said it, but we actually had quite the talk about it a few pages back, we managed to deduce the woman is one of Alice's coworker (Hence the police uniform she's wearing) and the man seems likely to be Hebishima (Same model and would be hella weird for Fujino to randomly use a male NPC again). From what we theorized based off Fujino's statement and the words exchanged, it seems likely Fujino apparently made Hebishima be involved with the sex-trafficking ring that Alice, Kirito, and Klein are investigating (Hence him fucking the policewoman to know who Alice was bringing with her to that nigth's investigation). This is very likely Fujino setting up a realistic and not rushed way for Hebishima to be removed from the story if he actually goes down that route, aka have Hebishima be an actual criminal rather than just a piece of shit playboy and so later on he can be caught by the gang, hence him leaving the story, while also still keeping him around in case he ends up deciding not to get rid of him (After all in most NTR plots the 'criminals' are never caught because the authorities/universe become completely braindead/incompetent XP).

We will need to wait until the next update to know anything for sure, though.

Reactions: Animefan_09

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
I was able to put the Kirito nightmare part in the rec Room but not the Inoda harrassement from the Boss tree fight
Kirito Nightmare modded 1.jpg Kirito Nightmare modded 2.jpg

As always WWW -> Data folder remplace Map081.json

It's no wonder making/updating the Rec room take the dev time, the way the event are structured are all over the place unlike most other game. Usually all events are written in the "CommonEvents.json" so you just need to put the command to trigger CommonEvent number .... in the specified sprite but here you get a few in "CommonEvents.json" and the rest of the in Mapxxx.json
From what i have seen, the dev remake a whole map with event in it then he has to remove the trigger to story progression.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I was able to put the Kirito nightmare part in the rec Room but not the Inoda harrassement from the Boss tree fight
View attachment 3157422 View attachment 3157424

It's no wonder making/updating the Rec room take the dev time, the way the event are structured are all over the place unlike most other game. Usually all events are written in the "CommonEvents.json" so you just need to put the command to trigger CommonEvent number .... in the specified sprite but here you get a few in "CommonEvents.json" and the rest of the in Mapxxx.json
From what i have seen, the dev remake a whole map with event in it then he has to remove the trigger to story progression.
Fujino probably does this because it's literally the only way some of the "events" can work with how he made them in the game, several of them are interrupted/change mid-scene by having the characters go back to RPGMaker mode and move around or need to do another trigger to continue the scene (The biggest example being the whole love hotel sequence in Part 1 that has Suguha's first time and combined that with the chat and with the ugly bastard fucking those 2 other girls cosplaying as Pyra and Mythra). That's probably why Fujino can't just put most if not all the events as a casually replaying one in the room.

dantrann

Mar 19, 2023
View attachment 3157422 View attachment 3157424

Can u tell me how to access the rec room pls

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
I just noticed a cool feature in the update. On 6/4 after Asuna says she needs to leave to go home because her mother told her to, if you use Notes to get her location, it says "Asuna's Home" in Blue but then says Town Center in Green. Then after leaving school it says Love Hotel in Green. Before meeting Alice it says Town Center in Green. Then after meeting Klein it says Inoda's Apartment in Green and if you call her she answers while making dinner for Inoda.

So I think the story Inoda got Kyouko to call Asuna over to the Love Hotel. There Asuna saw Inoda with Kyouko and got angry. Then they went to Inoda's apartment to get answers. Inoda made her feel bad because she was ignoring him and got to start make him food again. Or maybe Asuna saw Inoda with the school prostitute in the Town Center, follow them to the Love Hotel, then went back to Town Center, then to Inoda's apartment to ask him? It is hard to tell the blog doesn't say what happened that day and I not even sure if Asuna knows about Kyouko. The "bad girl" she says is deceiving Inoda could be Kyouko or the school prostitute IMO.

AMAZING feature added without noticing. Got to remember to whip out the phone regularly to always check if any details are in there. Great work Fujino!
Well done noticing small details form this update
Just like last game in part 1 everything that is colored Green are someway connected to NTR
From random NPCs hair color, Cuckito's name and stats, Some random details from Asuna's perks and stats page
Every green haired NPCs from part 1 have their own NTR side stories, and there are many of them

For part 2
I only played it Without a lot of exploring and only found 1 green haired NPCs in massage parlor (his girlfriend keep visiting massage parlor with him while he wait and watching? )
That's why in part 1 we have so many random NPCs sex scene . Most of the girl's came from the side stories (Clerk at clothing shop , milf at the park, pink haired twintail schoolgirl, etc )

But as I recall (maybe I'm wrong) because of a lot of complaints fujino will decrease random sex scenes from NPCs and focusing only in main stories. That's why maybe the side stories will only be Easter Eggs for people who knew the stories from part 1 beforehand and we only get minimum numbers of sex scene from it

Sorry for bad English

• Hey there
Reactions: kinglionheart

OhGeeGanksta

Jul 3, 2022
Even though it's still a rpgm, Season 2 runs better and has been enhanced graphically. But dear god, you added in so much more fluff and useless gameplay. Takes like forever to get to a single lewd scene now, and seems like there's been less Asuna focus.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Fujino probably does this because it's literally the only way some of the "events" can work with how he made them in the game, several of them are interrupted/change mid-scene by having the characters go back to RPGMaker mode and move around or need to do another trigger to continue the scene (The biggest example being the whole love hotel sequence in Part 1 that has Suguha's first time and combined that with the chat and with the ugly bastard fucking those 2 other girls cosplaying as Pyra and Mythra). That's probably why Fujino can't just put most if not all the events as a casually replaying one in the room.
Not really if that was the case i would not be able to mod the game, that's more like his "choice or how he was instructed" and that's fine.
The love hotel sequence, actually you can just put each little scene in different sprite like i did with the mod Inoda & prostitute (Inoda mod2 & Inoda mod3), you don't have to play the in between with Kirito just go first scene then 2nd scenes.

But that just a matter of what you like, do you want the scene right away or do you not mind having to grab this,go there, put it here then get the scene every time you want to watch it.

Like the Kirito nightmare mod i just did, it's just the scene next to each other without being in combat mode.
But yeah it's just me making it with how i like it in mind and the easiest way for my noob skill if i where to do it like the dev i would need more extra steps (Cloning the maps, removing story progress, removing klein and Alice from the party then put them back etc...).

Yeah i'm thinking of modding the 1st part, the Sekai version of it which is a bit bad for sharing it since it may cause crash if you put them in the original game version. This one is quite the challenge but i want a rec room with unblur scene so bad....

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Even though it's still a rpgm, Season 2 runs better and has been enhanced graphically. But dear god, you added in so much more fluff and useless gameplay. Takes like forever to get to a single lewd scene now, and seems like there's been less Asuna focus.
Fujino already explained why Asuna has less lewd scenes and focus. Since in the story Asuna has put up a defense against Inoda so it will take time to build up to a lot of lewd scenes again. The other characters are there for lewd scenes while we wait for Asuna's story to develop. He did the same thing in Part 1 with the OC NPCs. Patient my friend give the man the time to cook and we will get our sweet Asuna booty.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
not really, game slows to crawl when dialogue text pops up, dev really needs to do something about this, plus i crashed far more in part two then i ever did in part one in a whole. Game does look better in part two, but it has more hang ups sadly, hope in time things get iron out, glad they got rid of phone screen made simple text screen to access messages, dear lord that was bugged in earlier update.

VT034

Dec 16, 2021
I'm confused.
The title is Part 2, but after playing it it says Part 1, what is the correct one?
I think it's the same. or this one part seems more refined.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017

Weirdly enough i actually knew about this already since im the kind of freak that in scars of summer would always save after any scene-transition in order to call the LI and see where she is, so i kinda figured since this game is so linar that people would already do that.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Weirdly enough i actually knew about this already since im the kind of freak that in scars of summer would always save after any scene-transition in order to call the LI and see where she is, so i kinda figured since this game is so linar that people would already do that.
You have more foresight than most of us, then XD

I'm confused.
The title is Part 2, but after playing it it says Part 1, what is the correct one?
I think it's the same. or this one part seems more refined.
In the first post you will see links for both Part 1 and Part 2 of the game :O (Part 2 is still unfinished right now)

Reactions: MeepMoop123

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
You have more foresight than most of us, then XD
It's not really foresight and more stubbornness, i really love 100 % a game to the fullest.
For example i now have save files for most of the important points in the story in order to checkup on them if i need to. (I literally used up almost all save slots.)
I will probably make a text file in order to denote which savefile leads to which part in the story.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You are a bad person. You knew about about this amazing detail and kept it to yourself. Shame on you lol!

So what do you think the story is here? Is it Kyouko or the school prostitute that Inoda was meeting and why did Asuna go to the Love Hotel?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes