4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Honestly thats a tough question, animated NTR is somehow a bit rarer.
NTR Knight has animated scenes but it isn't like a full on animated game and i enjoyed it.
Maybe you could look into that one and give it a try?
yeah the elf isekai game from the same dev was nice too

Yuri & Claire Balancing Love and Betryal is good animated NTR Game if you didnt play it already.
thank you for this, will dl today

Launched this now.
this will release tomorrow and we won't see it leaked and translated until next week.

glax._

Apr 4, 2022
Have you ever followed any eroge dev before? One eroge that is held up as being one of the better ones "Twisted World" (or if you wanna be specific about the dev "Snats") ran into a problem where they are now remaking the entire game again and because of this their last update was a year ago (well almost... it will be a year in about 20 days.) but for some reason people aren't able to give Fujino the same respect when he just moved country... I'm sorry if this is a bit agressive but please cram that whole "we will die of hunger" business and treat the dev with some humanity for gods sake.
I don't say it in a bad way, I have also been following fujino for a long time and he does a great job, and even more so when part 1 of SAO seems incredible to me, but I just wanted to say it in a way that for those who are criticizing each update , it has been the weakest version, I did not discredit him work and knowing heim situation in reality and in him daily life, that you have interpreted it as a form of ingratitude, does not mean that my comment was with that intention. (probably Don't understand my message, because English is not my native language.)

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
so the missing sunday update will be for christmas a pity but you understand your situation when you live alone and far away from your country is very hard, anyway here I leave the decrypted gallery, I still can't find the scene of asuna sleeping with inoda xd

Fixi

Jul 22, 2017
а у кого есть сейф, а то у меня в галерее почти пусто, хотя на скринах выше видел, что у некоторых сцен больше.
Я буду очень благодарен
В галерее нет новых сцен, все их можно увидеть только во время игры

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I don't say it in a bad way, I have also been following fujino for a long time and he does a great job, and even more so when part 1 of SAO seems incredible to me, but I just wanted to say it in a way that for those who are criticizing each update , it has been the weakest version, I did not discredit him work and knowing heim situation in reality and in him daily life, that you have interpreted it as a form of ingratitude, does not mean that my comment was with that intention. (probably Don't understand my message, because English is not my native language.)
Oh, i apologize. There has been a recent outbreak of people demanding more updates and attacking Fujino so the "we will die of hunger" comment just rubbed me the wrong way but if that wasn't your intention then again, i'm sorry.

Reactions: glax._

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Wow sir. You are doing the developer's work.
It's not to hard for this game just a pain to find the "event" but once you get it copy/past it to the right map, i did get rid of some extra step though.

The rec room for this game feels a bit cheap since you got through the whole event rather than jumping to the scene.

When you realise that the blur scene are actualy not blurred but have a filter on them it such a waste that they did not do an alternate Rec room for the 1st part with the unblur version..... For those i posted it was just 2/3 lines of code to remove from his script.
It would have been a nice reward and maybe more sale potential.

Let me know if i missed a scene though expect the Forest boss monster, the only unblur scene i can't do are the last two scene with that big lust crest probably something to do with the future anxiety stuff

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
so the missing sunday update will be for christmas a pity but you understand your situation when you live alone and far away from your country is very hard, anyway here I leave the decrypted gallery, I still can't find the scene of asuna sleeping with inoda xd

Pixeldrain
maybe next update can be our early christmas present.... LMAO hope it will be long update, might be fun

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
guys what is the differences btwn the official english and here?
difference between official english and here.... The games translated by Saikey are all english with no other languages.... The games here are uploaded by developer but its not fully translated english, you will see a lot of things in chinese.... If you want official english translation, you probably need 1-2 years or later

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It's not to hard for this game just a pain to find the "event" but once you get it copy/past it to the right map, i did get rid of some extra step though.

The rec room for this game feels a bit cheap since you got through the whole event rather than jumping to the scene.

When you realise that the blur scene are actualy not blurred but have a filter on them it such a waste that they did not do an alternate Rec room for the 1st part with the unblur version..... For those i posted it was just 2/3 lines of code to remove from his script.
It would have been a nice reward and maybe more sale potential.

Let me know if i missed a scene though expect the Forest boss monster, the only unblur scene i can't do are the last two scene with that big lust crest probably something to do with the future anxiety stuff
Still GJ giving us something we all wanted. This feels like a Bethesda game where the fans patches the game after release.

• Haha
Reactions: LekLek1337

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
I hope that one day Fujino will make a Naruto game, there are many girls like Sakura, Temari, Tenten, Ino, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko and so on, I think it would make a great game.
Love how you deliberately omitted Hinata's name from that list... especially since she is the one who actually married Naruto, and would be the flagship cucked girl. :sneaky:

Also when is my man Agil gonna throw down in this game? Even as a side dish, Asuna fucked silly just waiting to happen...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes