4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I am pretty sure the scene you are thinking of is his classmates thinking he bought a prostitutes but it was actually Kyouko in disguise. He is already blackmailing Kyouko so he already had a convenient hole to use.
Wait, how do you know its Kyouko? In his blog he mentions that it cost him a heft sum of cash and just the post prior he says that wants to abstain from having sex with kyouko. (6/2 and 6/3)
Also Inoda as mentioned as "Familiar Male Voice" whiles the girl is "indistinct Female Voice" wouldn't Kirito think she would sound fimiliar if it was Kyouko?

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Wait, how do you know its Kyouko? In his blog he mentions that it cost him a heft sum of cash and just the post prior he says that wants to abstain from having sex with kyouko. (6/2 and 6/3)
Also Inoda as mentioned as "Familiar Male Voice" whiles the girl is "indistinct Female Voice" wouldn't Kirito think she would sound fimiliar if it was Kyouko?
I really thought it was his classmate thinking Kyouko was a prostitute and Inoda would not spend money on other hole when he can use Kyouko. But it seem Inoda really is that stupid. :rolleyes:

Kirito does not seem the blog in the real world anymore and when he hear Kyouko talk in her gyaru outfit, he did think she sounded familiar.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I really thought it was his classmate thinking Kyouko was a prostitute and Inoda would not spend money on other hole when he can use Kyouko. But it seem Inoda really is that stupid. :rolleyes:
He just started to get really sex addicted, i mean his last post is literally "Can't take my pussy addiction anymore".
Honestly i have been super out of it with this updated since the reaction of the Fanbase on patreon so i wouldn't have been surprised if i missed a detail. I will probably have to play through the update again to really get a good grasp once more.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Kirito does not seem the blog in the real world anymore and when he hear Kyouko talk in her gyaru outfit, he did think she sounded familiar.
He just started to get really sex addicted, i mean his last post is literally "Can't take my pussy addiction anymore".
Honestly i have been super out of it with this updated since the reaction of the Fanbase on patreon so i wouldn't have been surprised if i missed a detail. I will probably have to play through the update again to really get a good grasp once more.
To clarify, no, the "prostitute" isn't Kyouko, when Inoda decided to follow Kirito's "advice" to make Asuna "jealous", he went and looked for one of the slutty girls of the school that offered sexual services for money, if you went to the storeroom to listen even back in v0.1 you could tell easily it wasn't Kyouko but indeed a bitchy gyaru girl who despite him paying didn't want anything to do with him (Hence the girls talking as if they knew of her and were sure she was, indeed, gonna treat him like trash). However, in this version if you go to the same place Fujino actually rewrote it, now not only we get an actual H-scene vaguely showing the bitch (And making clear it's not Kyouko in her 'gyaru disguise' as Kirito sees her later), this time not only was she actually giving him a blowjob but was literally completely unable to properly satisfy Inoda, much to her shock and his disappointment, even trying harder out of pride/slowly-getting-addicted, which is why I have been commenting that Fujino decided to double down in the "No, Inoda IS actually becoming a sex-God"-thing which a few were doubting before (Mainly those who were against the Hebishima girls getting folded into Inoda's route if he was gone XP)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I manage to get rid of those effect for the Tree devil forest boss, i can't seems to get rid of the last to stigma.
I'm glad it's just an effect.

View attachment 3154161 View attachment 3154162
View attachment 3154163 View attachment 3154164

if you want to give it a shot here the modded file View attachment 3154160 View attachment 3154160
Just replace the CommonEvents in the WWW -> data folder

Let me know if it work.
Thanks it works great for me. It is disappointing we can't see the last part. The images were made to be blocked. Sad.

If you could unblur the scene from Inoda's recollection here it would be great!
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-15-fujino.154352/post-12384879

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
To clarify, no, the "prostitute" isn't Kyouko, when Inoda decided to follow Kirito's "advice" to make Asuna "jealous", he went and looked for one of the slutty girls of the school that offered sexual services for money, if you went to the storeroom to listen even back in v0.1 you could tell easily it wasn't Kyouko but indeed a bitchy gyaru girl who despite him paying didn't want anything to do with him (Hence the girls talking as if they knew of her and were sure she was, indeed, gonna treat him like trash). However, in this version if you go to the same place Fujino actually rewrote it, now not only we get an actual H-scene vaguely showing the bitch (And making clear it's not Kyouko in her 'gyaru disguise' as Kirito sees her later), this time not only was she actually giving him a blowjob but was literally completely unable to properly satisfy Inoda, much to her shock and his disappointment, even trying harder out of pride/slowly-getting-addicted, which is why I have been commenting that Fujino decided to double down in the "No, Inoda IS actually becoming a sex-God"-thing which a few were doubting before (Mainly those who were against the Hebishima girls getting folded into Inoda's route if he was gone XP)
Alright, thats kinda what i got from it too. I kinda thought it was almost Inoda corrupting himself in a way if that makes any sense? Like he doesn't even fully know how good he is and is slowly starting to become more demanding.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Alright, thats kinda what i got from it too. I kinda thought it was almost Inoda corrupting himself in a way if that makes any sense? Like he doesn't even fully know how good he is and is slowly starting to become more demanding.
Yes/no, while the way you say it is a good way to do it, he primarily did it to make Asuna jealous as Kirito 'advised', and it DID work (This is also the reason why he didn't just use Kyouko, not because he was stupid, even if he's very deluded', but because he needed to use someone Asuna would know about, and as expecting the fat loser approaching the slutty sexy 'bad' girl reached Asuna's ears almost immediately). However, as the blog already was implying back in the first update (Even if some didn't wanna see it), it's not only that Inoda is getting addicted to sex, but he has gotten crazy good at sex, reminder that he basically fucked not only Asuna but even Kyouko stupid the very first time he used her despite the latter being used to fucking with multiple Cliche Tanned NTR fuck-boys for quite a while now, and he fucked her harder and left her more satisfied than any of them. So in the rewrite of the scene at the storeroom in the new version is not only that the gyaru was unable to satisfy him because of his standards being high, the slut was literally had never treated with such a dick as big as him and someone as good at it as he did, so he barely even came once despite her going all out minus actually letting him fuck her (Also, funnily enough, if the next day, or a couple days later can't remember, you go again and listen to the 2 female classmates that hate him, they're weirded out because apparently that same slut 'went after him' for some reason they don't know, meaning she probably got addicted to Inoda's dick too, LMAO).

The part where Kyouko is sucking him off when Kirito returns on the last day of the update may have more on how this is progressing, but that part was sadly untranslated in the version I have, so asking again, anyone here has that part actually translated? Can I get a link to the version you downloaded for it if so? I really wanna know what was said there, oh, and the morning when Kirito goes out and Liz and Asuna greet him too if possible, as I said all scenes outside Inoda and Kirito's apartment were consistently untranslated in the version I currently have XP

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Yes/no, while the way you say it is a good way to do it, he primarily did it to make Asuna jealous as Kirito 'advised', and it DID work (This is also the reason why he didn't just use Kyouko, not because he was stupid, even if he's very deluded', but because he needed to use someone Asuna would know about, and as expecting the fat loser approaching the slutty sexy 'bad' girl reached Asuna's ears almost immediately). However, as the blog already was implying back in the first update (Even if some didn't wanna see it), it's not only that Inoda is getting addicted to sex, but he has gotten crazy good at sex, reminder that he basically fucked not only Asuna but even Kyouko stupid the very first time he used her despite the latter being used to fucking with multiple Cliche Tanned NTR fuck-boys for quite a while now, and he fucked her harder and left her more satisfied than any of them. So in the rewrite of the scene at the storeroom in the new version is not only that the gyaru was unable to satisfy him because of his standards being high, the slut was literally had never treated with such a dick as big as him and someone as good at it as he did, so he barely even came once despite her going all out minus actually letting him fuck her (Also, funnily enough, if the next day, or a couple days later can't remember, you go again and listen to the 2 female classmates that hate him, they're weirded out because apparently that same slut 'went after him' for some reason they don't know, meaning she probably got addicted to Inoda's dick too, LMAO).

The part where Kyouko is sucking him off when Kirito returns on the last day of the update may have more on how this is progressing, but that part was sadly untranslated in the version I have, so asking again, anyone here has that part actually translated? Can I get a link to the version you downloaded for it if so? I really wanna know what was said there, oh, and the morning when Kirito goes out and Liz and Asuna greet him too if possible, as I said all scenes outside Inoda and Kirito's apartment were consistently untranslated in the version I currently have XP
I was more refering to the concept as a whole since Inoda still comes across to me as someone who isn't like super confident in his abilities yet due to the Liz scene at the end. I guess saying that he is gaining more confidence throughout the story is probably a better way to put it.

I actually have it fully translated, there is honestly not a whole lot going on just the whole "hurry up" and Inoda saying "I might be getting addicted to this." but that's about it. Maybe the most interesting thing is Kyouko saying that "Its a dangerouse day" and Inoda just answering with like "good." when they start fucking, Oh and Kirito saying something like "Inoda has a lot of stamina, he must have been really pent up before getting a girlfriend."

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I was more refering to the concept as a whole since Inoda still comes across to me as someone who isn't like super confident in his abilities yet due to the Liz scene at the end. I guess saying that he is gaining more confidence throughout the story is probably a better way to put it.

I actually have it fully translated, there is honestly not a whole lot going on just the whole "hurry up" and Inoda saying "I might be getting addicted to this." but that's about it. Maybe the most interesting thing is Kyouko saying that "Its a dangerouse day" and Inoda just answering with like "good." when they start fucking, Oh and Kirito saying something like "Inoda has a lot of stamina, he must have been really pent up before getting a girlfriend."
I actually saw that more as Inoda being "smart" than not confident in his abilities, tbh. Unlike Kyouko who he had completely screwed thanks to the evidence his parents provide to blackmail her or the high school gyaru slut who he had paid for sexual services, Liz was someone he legit had to keep up his "mask" up with, he clearly didn't expect her to actually know his intentions or suddenly start using sexual stuff on him there at the end, he couldn't just immediately start insulting her or treating her like a bitch because if she got angry and ran off his entire plan would have crumbled down as she would have no doubt ratted him out to Asuna and Kirito. Granted we will need to get the full scene for more proof, but IMO he was just waiting until they were already in the tent and in the middle of doing it before showing his true colors (Especially so if that preview CG is canon and it starts with Liz trying to just use things like her feet and treating him like an easy-to-satisfy-virgin at first).

Once again, can you give me the link where you downloaded it from? I would prefer having it all translated anyway just to be safe, may do one more full playthrough before the next update comes when I have time XP

Also, LMAO, not unexpected, Inoda is probably gonna aim for the all-his-sluts-pregnant-ending XD

Reactions: Niselaro

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I know this is a fictional game but I have to say, good for Kyouko if she is able to have another kid at least 49 years old. Really shows another women menopause is just a state of mind.
Honestly, Inodas size (both his body and dick) and the ridiculous stamina he has would have probably given him a heart attack during his night with Asuna but who cares it's a fictional story in a videogame about being in a videogame with a netorare premis.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes