4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Let me ask you something gentlemen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that's correct I'll nut big time. I'm a sucker for those kind of of ntr stories with several layers.
Uh, no? It's Inoda. He literally fucking the MC's LI while he's passed out in a fight, a week after r*ping her. His arc is about to take off, while Hebishima is on the way out. Hebishima is just a side character to squeeze more scenes out of the other side characters in play.

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
Didn't encounter any bug whatsoever on joiplay. The previous unpassable event where you have to click something with the mouse has been fixed. All in all a pretty good update. Lots of things and references from his previous games.
How do you manage to run part 2 on joiplay? Almost everyone doing that is facing some sort of error.

Yo_da

Jul 21, 2020
Can anyone answer how to solve this bug?
I just figured out a fix if you are having this issue trying to run it on joiplay on andriod. I switched the app I was extracting the zip file with. So try extracting with some other file app and it should fix it

Reactions: pnkrel

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
I just figured out a fix if you are having this issue trying to run it on joiplay on andriod. I switched the app I was extracting the zip file with. So try extracting with some other file app and it should fix it
Thanks bro. Extracting with winrar solve the problem.

Reactions: Yo_da

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
I just started playing again (I played through the whole "Test" version where it ended in kiritos room). But, are there any game-breaking bugs I should know about and avoid/work around before they happen?

KING_S0FA

Apr 29, 2022
I just started playing again (I played through the whole "Test" version where it ended in kiritos room). But, are there any game-breaking bugs I should know about and avoid/work around before they happen?
ye make a save every 2 mins

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I still dont see it, what images show her getting fucked without condom other than the dream stuff? Because non of the blog stuff shows Asuna that way. Ultimately I don't really care, sex is sex to me. But I dont see the scenes you are referring too.

Edit: Ok, finally found what you were talking about lol. I just completely missed the peek stuff on Inoda's side, my bad.

Yea, thats not the same as the nightmare stuff. However, I think that is still not something that has happened yet, as we no longer get access to the PC, I feel that is future content we just get to see now because we have the recollection room. Itts probably happening soon, but not until we are able to use the PC in the game again. In the current build the MC cant access the blog yet.
Could be? Tho i took the idea that Kirito can't see the blog anymore as a re-write in order to only make the blog appear in the Recollection room, because on that one Inoda does mention that he smashed his PC. (Its in the "Get my shit together" post on 6/1)

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
NTR coombrains are so starved for good NTR games they are going to ruin themselves by making Fujino drop everything lmao

at least Furryfags pay well despite constantly whining all the time, which is not the case for NTR coomers.

Also will part 2 of the update drop this weekend like promised or will it be delayed?
He has since revised that statement:
changes.PNG
Now more than ever we should try to repect his pace of working and just let him work.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Uh, no? It's Inoda. He literally fucking the MC's LI while he's passed out in a fight, a week after r*ping her. His arc is about to take off, while Hebishima is on the way out. Hebishima is just a side character to squeeze more scenes out of the other side characters in play.
Yes and no rather, wether or not Hebishima goes out of the picture they both are bad guys, Hebishima is shapping up to be a sort of pimp too, he is the one encouraging Sinon to basically prostitue herself online, and if our suspicious are correct he is involved in some shadier stuff.

Or at leats i really hope so, it makes the story itself more interesting.....but maybe i should just come back to theorycrafting when i am not binge watching Law and Order xD

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

yatooo

Jan 18, 2018
can anyone help me cant start the new update i opened the save file where the first update ended with the pegion and nowim stuck in that room.

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
seriously? any new content at the start?
Add short H events in the prologue
1. 6/1 morning Location: Snake Island Residence after leaving the house
2. 6/2 a.m. Location: School library
3. 6/3 p.m. Location: At the end of the corridor after school.
4. 6/5 Daytime Location Internet Cafe

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Just to be sure, The recent update of part 2 is the only update being released this month right?

If so , I guess I can finally see what Part 2 is all about.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes