4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Adrian678j

Aug 10, 2021
hello, does anyone have a translayion in Spanish? I have tried to translate it twice with Translate++ and it doesn't work. Someone has it, please

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 3152737
Yep Asuna was probably too horny or defeated to care at that point. Major win for Inoda! I still remember we debating if Asuna had no condom sex because of her datamined skills. The truth is always so simple.
Wasn't this during the "Nightmare" sequence when you Kirito fought that boss? Cause if so there is a case to be made that it was just "Kiritos nightmare" and not an actual thing that happend.
Like it keeps saying "Kirito had an awful nightmare!" or something during that whole sequence.

Reactions: LordFrz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Wasn't this during the "Nightmare" sequence when you Kirito fought that boss? Cause if so there is a case to be made that it was just "Kiritos nightmare" and not an actual thing that happend.
Like it keeps saying "Kirito had an awful nightmare!" or something during that whole sequence.
Yea, my interpretation was all the fuzzy stuff during Kiritos nightmare was not canon that happened, just Kiritos worst fears.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

glax._

Apr 4, 2022
I understand Fujino a lot since the pressure made him release this update, but it must be said that it is the worst update that there has ever been, more than anything my recommendation, after playing part 1, is to wait at least June 2024 to have a good content, since it has potential and it seems that it will get better, but now if we wait, we will die of hunger.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I understand Fujino a lot since the pressure made him release this update, but it must be said that it is the worst update that there has ever been, more than anything my recommendation, after playing part 1, is to wait at least June 2024 to have a good content, since it has potential and it seems that it will get better, but now if we wait, we will die of hunger.
Have you ever followed any eroge dev before? One eroge that is held up as being one of the better ones "Twisted World" (or if you wanna be specific about the dev "Snats") ran into a problem where they are now remaking the entire game again and because of this their last update was a year ago (well almost... it will be a year in about 20 days.) but for some reason people aren't able to give Fujino the same respect when he just moved country... I'm sorry if this is a bit agressive but please cram that whole "we will die of hunger" business and treat the dev with some humanity for gods sake.

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
Yea, my interpretation was all the fuzzy stuff during Kiritos nightmare was not canon that happened, just Kiritos worst fears.
No, it's not Kirito's nightmare. it's a video of the stormy night, obviously recorded by Inoda. Inoda watching this video, and angry because he is ignored by Asuna, breaks his computer. You can see it in the collections room

Reactions: ezemi

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
No, it's not Kirito's nightmare. it's a video of the stormy night, obviously recorded by Inoda. Inoda watching this video, and angry because he is ignored by Asuna, breaks his computer. You can see it in the collections room
You're right, i stand corrected.
Iunno... but even so it doesn't really matter, it seems to be more a "Asuna lost herself in that moment" kinda scenario. Something to make all the coomers that wanted a "proper satisfying ending" to part 1 stop complaining.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Sorry guys. You might think it was part of the nightmare during the boss fight because of the stupid filter but it was a flashback you see when you are in the Recollection Room. Now this is a issue I have with the new update. By moving Inoda's Room events and blog into the Recollection Room, it create a disconnect with the main game. Plus the filter makes the scene so much worse.

Minnasan1000

Jan 6, 2022
Is part 1 got suguha and asuna POV? (In gallery, the rainy night one? Its say WITHOUT INCLUDING ASUNA POV so am wondered that is there asuna pov too?) Sorry for my bad english.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Sorry guys. You might think it was part of the nightmare during the boss fight because of the stupid filter but it was a flashback you see when you are in the Recollection Room. Now this is a issue I have with the new update. By moving Inoda's Room events and blog into the Recollection Room, it create a disconnect with the main game. Plus the filter makes the scene so much worse.
Honestly i don't like going through the gallery and getting all the information, thats why i missed it. Again i don't really think it matters regardless.
The only real issue is that it contradicts the "Safty First" perk kinda (Since it only mentions Kirito and not Inoda) but you could also argue that it was a spur of the moment kinda thing.
Infact the more i think about it the more it doesn't even contradict that, like the whole concept of the perks is a corruption of her moral values and discovering her own kinks but even after that night Asunas principles of "Safty First" did not change.

Last edited:

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
I'm not sure old saves are even compatible. He changed the save data, and changed some of the games mechanics. You're better off just starting a new save anyway. The changes are somewhat minor, s o if you remember all of 0.1 you can probably breeze through it quickly.

Do note that the anxiety/cuckolding bar mechanic changed a little. You used to be able to pray to lower one of the bars, but now all praying does is update Asuna's ero stats. The bars seem less interactive now, but might be intended to be influenced at choice moments over the game.
Ty for the reply! yeap, better start again :)

SerIIIaNT

Mar 31, 2023
You answer as if you are a fujino. Is it so?

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
You answer as if you are a fujino. Is it so?
Well the first thing he said was just correct, the scene does exist in the recollection room and the other half is just an opinion... What is making you think he is saying something as if he was Fujino?

Jun 1, 2018
Feels like a lot of the criticism is coming from people that feel super entitled about a game they probably didn't even pay for. It's really not normal for a game to have this much content and for the content to be this good, especially considering how long it's been in development for. Just be patient lol.

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
View attachment 3149919

just saw this ain’t no way ppl are this much of scumbags. Just have some fucking patience
I sent him a very positive message. I hope he prioritizes his creative process over external pressures. Rushing might compromise the quality of his creation. This is my favorite NTR game. I wish him all the best and hope people will stop being assholes. Let the guy focus on his work... Overwhelming pressure and sending hateful comments have the opposite effect of being helpful and surely won't assist Fujiro in expediting the release of a quality game.

Reactions: crazy1st

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
IN SUMMARY so the video we saw in the collection room of inoda fucking asuna without a condom is already canon or just a random video that appeared there? we will have to ask fujino xd

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes