4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

BrownDUSN

Sep 29, 2018
Anyone know how to get part 2 working on joiplay? I'm getting failure to load the different Plugins that have titles that aren't completely English. I disabled them to get the game to load but none of the animations work

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Oh yeah, i thought of that two. I think i called Klein a "gateway drug" before, like Klein gets cucked by someone but starts to like it which starts to make Kirito more curiouse about it aswell... but obviously thats just an idea and the truth will probably be something different similarly to how i had an idea for Liz
Gateway drug lol, honestly i think Klein may act like the oblivious fool towards her that Kirito sees and without realizing the irony feels pity for him.

Or at least that is what i was thinking before finishing playing, now after a few things i think Klein and Alice will go either of 2 routes: either he "saves" her at some point and they get together (obviously she gets cucked later xD) or he "protects" her from others by "acting" like a criminal, i mean he isn't gropping her because he is a pervert! No sir! Its all because they are undercover! Stuff like that xD

Btw its still not 100% clear if Hebishima will stay or leave, all we know is he won't be leaving immediately.
View attachment 3152192
Anything is still possible this early into development, tho personally i don't really care one way or another if he stays or leaves.
My guess is that he will exit the story later but it will be part of the plot all along, like he will be the "villain" that Kirito gets to take down so he feels he has won and overlook Inoda, also the plots will combine, all 3 (Asuna, Sugu and Alice's) mostly because of the investigation.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
My guess is that he will exit the story later but it will be part of the plot all along, like he will be the "villain" that Kirito gets to take down so he feels he has won and overlook Inoda, also the plots will combine, all 3 (Asuna, Sugu and Alice's) mostly because of the investigation.
Huh, I didn't even think of that, but it WOULD be a surprisingly neat way of all 3 plots combining. Hell, we may already have a hint of time, if that was indeed Hebishima fucking one of Alice's co-workers we may indeed have seen a hint of it, at the very least it would make the Suguha/Sinon plot already be intertwined with the Alice one.

Reactions: Animefan_09

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Gateway drug lol, honestly i think Klein may act like the oblivious fool towards her that Kirito sees and without realizing the irony feels pity for him.

Or at least that is what i was thinking before finishing playing, now after a few things i think Klein and Alice will go either of 2 routes: either he "saves" her at some point and they get together (obviously she gets cucked later xD) or he "protects" her from others by "acting" like a criminal, i mean he isn't gropping her because he is a pervert! No sir! Its all because they are undercover! Stuff like that xD

Whiles i do agree with these ideas, the truth will maybe turn out to be something different but still interesting.
It feels like Fujino knows what he's doing, we just gotta give him time to do it.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I would love to learn little by little to create games of this style, an rpg combined with koihatsu, however I know little about classes to learn or how to get started in this world, whoever knows how to practice enough, could help with some fujino scenes and facilitate the update process haha
youtube will be the best place to learn by watching.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
seeing in the collection room then inoda already fucked asuna without a condom? we can already say that the bonus is canon or not yet, did anyone find the sex scene in sinon's bathroom?

ezgif.com-resize.gif

Reactions: Entoma01

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The most hate and control comment are from chinese, you can see it before the cien chatroom turned into sup only, even now they are still complaining about how short and always delay the game is in the chinese forum.
I think a bunch of those have nothing to do with the game, and just feel like he slighted their country by leaving. I see the same thing with other countries too. Just people being stupid and thinking they got insulted for some dumb reason.

While I do see a lot of hateful stuff on south plus, I also see a lot of people defending Fujino too.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Whiles i do agree with these ideas, the truth will maybe turn out to be something different but still interesting.
It feels like Fujino knows what he's doing, we just gotta give him time to do it.
Yeah, at this point letting Fujino do what he wants is the best idea honestly, let's hope insensitive people don't bother him too much for doing exactly that...

Also! Something that wasn't really talked about around here at all (No surprise as I have kinda figured most of the most regular posters here aren't exactly fans of SAO or watched much of the series), but I was NOT expecting Fujino to add Quinella/Administrator as a "Goddess" that manages the shrine Kirito prays in to update Asuna's sexual stats, it really caught me off-guard in a funny way. And now I'm also wondering if she's gonna get any H-scene at all, after all Fujino bothered with making her card and everything...

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
it's not an incest ?
I'm pretty sure the only "NTR" in that game is from Boku/The MC fucking his aunt, who IS still married, with his uncle being a faceless character in the game, so while it 'technically' counts I don't know if I would put it in a NTR category at all XD (I loved the first game big time and I have decided to refrain myself from playing the sequel until all extra content is officially out)

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, at this point letting Fujino do what he wants is the best idea honestly, let's hope insensitive people don't bother him too much for doing exactly that...

Also! Something that wasn't really talked about around here at all (No surprise as I have kinda figured most of the most regular posters here aren't exactly fans of SAO or watched much of the series), but I was NOT expecting Fujino to add Quinella/Administrator as a "Goddess" that manages the shrine Kirito prays in to update Asuna's sexual stats, it really caught me off-guard in a funny way. And now I'm also wondering if she's gonna get any H-scene at all, after all Fujino bothered with making her card and everything...
I actually saw your comment on ci-en mentioning it and because i had no idea what you where talking about looked up who that even is, i just thought it was some random goddess character.

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
No all canon scenes with Asuna are with condom. He has fucked the other girls without one though.
no! If you see Inoda's videos at the end of the game, there is a scene where Asuna rides Inoda's cock without a condom during the stormy night. Inoda himself says so

Reactions: ezemi

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
no! If you see Inoda's videos at the end of the game, there is a scene where Asuna rides Inoda's cock without a condom during the stormy night. Inoda himself says so
1.jpg
Yep Asuna was probably too horny or defeated to care at that point. Major win for Inoda! I still remember we debating if Asuna had no condom sex because of her datamined skills. The truth is always so simple.

Reactions: ezemi and ciccio76
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes