4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Given he even added a Monday morning scene for Hebishima, I highly doubt he will be removed. I don't think Fujino would try to think something new for Suguha.... unless he goes for something along the lines of Hebishima corrupting Suguha to be the town bicycle and dipping because he found another girl to conquer.
The new Hebishima scenes actually don't really say anything about that, they were clearly added because people wanted more H-content and out of all the currently running plots Hebishima was literally the only one Fujino could actually use for new H-scenes at that point outside (Inoda was still trying to worm his way back into Asuna's graces, Alice's plot has barely even started, etc). Sure, he may have decided not to get rid of him, but if he did then those scenes wouldn't really have any weight towards it, Hebishima was just literally the only one he could add having sex during the first few days of the week.

Also I seriously doubt (And personally hope) Hebishima would do that, not only because he said he wouldn't use NPCs for sex scenes anymore but also because Hebishima has spent the whole of the game so far making it clear he's actually very possessive of Suguha, so I doubt he would go the route of turning her into the "town bicycle" as some say, especially when he clearly has kept even Sinon, his previous fuck-toy before Sugu, around and still firmly addicted only to himself.

The thing we kinda argued/commented around a while back is that if he genuinely wanted to get rid of Hebishima then very likely his girls would end up being somehow folded into Inoda's story, which some argued for many reasons it shouldn't happen. I find particularly funny though that one of the reasons was that "Inoda is not a sex god, he's just a loser who recently discovered sex and got Asuna through much effort", when this new update literally went out of its way, even fully rewriting the minor plot of the gyaru bitch girl at school, to hammer that, yes, Inoda IS now a sex God, a bitch is unable to satisfy him easily, and he can literally fuck a MILF for hours with barely any exhaustion himself while leaving her a completely subdued mess (As we saw when Kirito peeked on him fucking Kyouko late at night).

I’m more curious what he is going to do with Alice who is she going to sleep with or how she is going to be corrupted
After the last update is kinda obvious that Alice is probably gonna end up fucked by Klein, between that missing scene near the end when they entered the underground town and earlier how Klein is getting hired to work at the gym where she goes to, the game clearly seemed to be leaning that way. The issue is that I can't really call it "corruption" or "NTR" at all, Fujino clearly struggled to make Alice fit as a complete OC in this game when she won the poll to be added to the game but even with the semi-friendly way she met with Kirito I still think it kinda falls flat for a "NTR game". At first glance it SEEMS like it's gonna go with Klein managing to bag Alice and they're both gonna start getting it on behind Kirito's back with probably ironic scenes where Kirito continues telling Klein not to bother her right after or right before he goes to fuck her, to create that "NTR illusion"...the issue is that in that case it will not only fail big time but also feel hella forced, like, at this point Kirito should honestly feel happy for Klein if he managed to get with Alice, but the game is going the route of Kirito basically gaining "NTR Points" by seeing others having sex and getting envious of them (Or at least that's what every option that made that bar go up seemed like to me), so he's probably just gonna write it that way regardless.

darchrow98

Jan 11, 2019

An extra section written in chinese only:
Indie authors can't provide updates too fast, not only the program, but also the plot, CG, all kinds of pixel art, drawings, maps, tests, translations and proofreading, all need to be done one by one. It takes half a day to draw a new sketch, and sometimes there are unknown bugs that can take a day or two to fix.
In addition, creation also requires inspiration and passion, I also have to take care of work and life, I'm already exhausted after working overtime, but I still managed to make it to the early morning, my free time has all been put into the production of SAO, but the satisfaction I get from the creation is fading. Making games is also a way for authors to have a field for self-realization, and I hope it brings happiness to myself and everyone else. I read your comments when I have time, and I am grateful for all the support and encouragement. However, I can't reply to each comment: mainly because I don't have time to follow up the comments all the time, and some of the comments may be past the best time to reply when I see them. I'm really sorry for those who couldn't reply!
I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you, but I'm basically at the end of my tether. I've been sleeping only a few hours a day for the entire month of November, due to work and various other things, as well as game production, and I'm going to need to adjust my routine, as I may not be able to keep it up one day.

I hope you all recognize and understand the above explanation. I'll try to keep updating some content this month, but I won't give out the specific time, I'll give out the date when I'm basically done, again, thanks for your support.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017

Indie authors can't provide updates too fast, not only the program, but also the plot, CG, all kinds of pixel art, drawings, maps, tests, translations and proofreading, all need to be done one by one. It takes half a day to draw a new sketch, and sometimes there are unknown bugs that can take a day or two to fix.
In addition, creation also requires inspiration and passion, I also have to take care of work and life, I'm already exhausted after working overtime, but I still managed to make it to the early morning, my free time has all been put into the production of SAO, but the satisfaction I get from the creation is fading. Making games is also a way for authors to have a field for self-realization, and I hope it brings happiness to myself and everyone else. I read your comments when I have time, and I am grateful for all the support and encouragement. However, I can't reply to each comment: mainly because I don't have time to follow up the comments all the time, and some of the comments may be past the best time to reply when I see them. I'm really sorry for those who couldn't reply!
I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you, but I'm basically at the end of my tether. I've been sleeping only a few hours a day for the entire month of November, due to work and various other things, as well as game production, and I'm going to need to adjust my routine, as I may not be able to keep it up one day.

I hope you all recognize and understand the above explanation. I'll try to keep updating some content this month, but I won't give out the specific time, I'll give out the date when I'm basically done, again, thanks for your support.
Which kinda sounds like he might be facing some kind of writers block due to the expecations that people have?
Just try to aligne expectation to something that is humanly possible for him without having to put in a crunch period okay?
...This is probably one of the few times where i wish i was incorrect on this thread.
Its also kinda telling that he is only saying this kinda stuff in chinese...
I hope he gets some R&R during the holiday season after he is done moving at least, he really does deserve it.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021

Yeah, the dude needs to ease off his work hours if he can because they're burning him out. And his sanctuary, enjoying and making hentai games, is feeding him a mixed bag of angry demands, bad criticism and genuine support. May not be as enjoyable for him. But at least he seems to have learned to stop making deadline promises.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Amazing update when it comes to remaster the first update into something much much better, adding sex scenes to the free roam was the flavor that was missing plus some extra mechanics that work very well (the new phone message, i mean the possibility to call Asuna is such a great idea).

I'm really liking it, it's so simple yet so well done. The writing is pretty good too. Just give the man more time and less pressure and he will give us something big.

Ivansex

Apr 4, 2022
Full save of the new version? because mi laptop restartin alone for some fucking reason in middle of playing and when i put in on, dont let me charge my saves and re install the game and put the saves files is usseles

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Honestly, I wanted to ask someone to ask him if he could fix the missing parts of the machine translations (And maybe the parts that are aligned all the way to the left too), but at this point I don't mind waiting patiently for his next update and doing a third full replay hoping the next translated version is fully done.
You may want to replay, at least 1 of those scenes (the BJ with Kyoko when Kirito is returning home the last night?) i saw it and it was translated, unless is some other parts?

Only real untranslated text i found was when making the save on the friday (i think) where the date was in chinesse, and when 1 of the perks get upgraded/revealed (not the mom instints).

Also already went and commented to show him some of us really appreciate what he is doing, and after reading the part he posted only in chinesse i will go back and reccomend strongly he takes a day off every so often, to go out, play games or even just stay home scratching his balls xD. point is to have time for himself. Would be even better if he has 1 or 2h every day but life for people who have moved and gone through extreme changes can be too chaotic, still something as simply as treating himself to some tasty food can make a world of difference.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
the truth if a shame that there are all kinds of idiots throwing hate to fujino for his delay, the worst thing is that these scumbags have some have patreon well I already did words of encouragement, talking about the game there are scenes in the image gallery that are not yet implemented in the system but they are there, I did not find the scene of inoda sleeping with pussyna, liz masturbating between them stepping on his dick, touching pussyna's ass and others.it is clear that cuckito lives up to his name after Liz threw all the flags for him to fuck her and nothing, I don't know if Klein will end up fucking ALICE, if it is the same klein of the series, then he will end up being Ntr for someone else, I don't like the new chat system on the screen it slows down very ugly in some parts. ONE last question is this the end of the game?
Shot 0349.png

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I don't know if Klein will end up fucking ALICE, if it is the same klein of the series, then he will end up being Ntr for someone else. ONE last question is this the end of the game?
View attachment 3152098
Oh yeah, i thought of that two. I think i called Klein a "gateway drug" before, like Klein gets cucked by someone but starts to like it which starts to make Kirito more curiouse about it aswell... but obviously thats just an idea and the truth will probably be something different similarly to how i had an idea for Liz

My guess is tho that Inoda will not have sex with Liz at first.
I think he will go for a "mutual goal" angle. Since he thinks Liz likes Kirito he will ask her something like "Hey, you want to get some more alone time with Kirito right? why don't we seperate Asuna and Kirito during quests so that you can hang out with him alone?" which he will then use to get closer to Asuna again.

Obviously i don't know what's gonna happen, it just seems like that would be the set up to me.
Like its kinda, sorta, a bit close to what i thought might happen but its clearly off since Liz did end up being the aggressor not Inoda. (I guess its not confirmed? but the idea of the collusion still seems to make sense to me.)

Also the sceenshot you took is not the end yet, the building on the bottom right has an arrow where you can enter it.

Last edited:

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
the truth if a shame that there are all kinds of idiots throwing hate to fujino for his delay, the worst thing is that these scumbags have some have patreon well I already did words of encouragement, talking about the game there are scenes in the image gallery that are not yet implemented in the system but they are there, I did not find the scene of inoda sleeping with pussyna, liz masturbating between them stepping on his dick, touching pussyna's ass and others.it is clear that cuckito lives up to his name after Liz threw all the flags for him to fuck her and nothing, I don't know if Klein will end up fucking ALICE, if it is the same klein of the series, then he will end up being Ntr for someone else, I don't like the new chat system on the screen it slows down very ugly in some parts. ONE last question is this the end of the game?
View attachment 3152098
Your mean end of the last update ? yes it is . before the recollect room its end scene that ur can walk around.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Amazing update when it comes to remaster the first update into something much much better, adding sex scenes to the free roam was the flavor that was missing plus some extra mechanics that work very well (the new phone message, i mean the possibility to call Asuna is such a great idea).

I'm really liking it, it's so simple yet so well done. The writing is pretty good too. Just give the man more time and less pressure and he will give us something big.
sorry how does the telephone system work? like the active one? I'm afraid I don't understand how it works.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
sorry how does the telephone system work? like the active one? I'm afraid I don't understand how it works.
Press T to bring up the Menu. You can either check your messages, call Asuna, find out where Asuna is or check your current objective.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes