4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I would like to share with you my experience with the update. Graphically, the foundation of the game has greatly improved. Unfortunately, stability is still problematic, and on several occasions, the game unexpectedly closes while transitioning between loadings (by the way, this is the same issue the first part had). As for the content, I have seen few, and many images presented here I haven't seen, but as others claim, it's possible that they haven't been implemented yet. I haven't even managed to unlock all the entries in Inoda's Blog in the Memory Room, the final part of the update; surely I missed something. In conclusion, the update wasn't the best for me, but it's also true that it's just one update, and more will come, hopefully completing and enriching the game further. Another small note: I preferred the gameplay style of the first one; I found it much simpler and, for now, richer in Hentai/NTR content. I hope that they can continue in this direction; otherwise, a guide would be useful to avoid missing something
Whiles i do agree that the performance issue is probably the most relevant, i want to remind you that Fujino did not intend to release an update this early and had at most 1 day of testing and bugfixing before he had to release it due to the demand of some people.
So maybe cut him a bit of slack on the performance for this update specifically, he barly had any time to fix anything in the first place.

Reactions: Animefan_09

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
What are the chances that Liz will help inoda corrupt asuna and inoda will help Liz to get kirito?
Basically none, LOL, this game is basically meant so Kirito can't get anything "nice", and from a cliche-NTR-PoV him getting to fuck Liz would good for him. While that would probably be what Liz wants to seduce Inoda for, the obvious development will be that he will fuck Liz into submission and just add him to his collection of fuck-toys like Asuna's mom while also using her to get more time with Asuna.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Honestly to everyone who is currently criticizing Fujino, I want you to put yourself into his position for the past 3-4 months or so.

You have made a game that is beloved by many but due to the laws of your country you decided that your passion and the respons from people was enough for you to flee and continue elswhere.
You finished moving into a new location, you even managed to make a first impression for the new title that you are making.
You made a ton of maps, new effects and have made a really good foundation for the game, all the while you adjust to a new life in a completely new country.
Whiles people seemed to like the first release, they where rather dissapointed there wasn't more content nonetheless you keep your nose to the grindstone inbetween times where you have to work.
You take some of the feedback from people that there should be "more content early" and hope that they will be happy with that, so you try to focus some parts of the update on adding content to the early game.
At some point you realize that the apartment you are in might not have been the best choice, so you decide to look for a new one.
One of your relatives dies whiles you are now away from your home country. (could be someone you weren't that close to but it still sucks.)
Pressure from your supporters starts to increase as you continue to develop the game inbetween looking for a new place to stay and continue working in the meantime. You decide that you will release the update early due to the pressure from your supportors but only the content you would be comfortable with releaseing early.
You have one day to fix bugs, put some kind of end to this "early update" and make sure all of the performance is stable.

And the thanks you get is a whole bunch of people saying "WOW, this updated sure was dissapointing... Is this guy ripping us off?"

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
What are the chances that Liz will help inoda corrupt asuna and inoda will help Liz to get kirito?
I think the same way, actually the story is excellent, and i believe it's a project that can be completed in a short time if the producer does not put so much pressure on it. I think the donators are pushing him a little too hard to complete the story. And its lure him in to stress lately.

Reactions: Connoisseur NTR

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
The slow burn is good and Asuna trying to resist is good because it make the NTR better the fact that Liz is trying to use Inoda to get Kirito is not going to end well for her and I hope to see a pov version of Kyoko asuna mom with Inoda relationship no then I still don’t know how the Hebishima situation i personally not worried about it but if fujino does remove hebishima he probably have him arrested or killed off

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Honestly to everyone who is currently criticizing Fujino, I want you to put yourself into his position for the past 3-4 months or so.

You have made a game that is beloved by many but due to the laws of your country you decided that your passion and the respons from people was enough for you to flee and continue elswhere.
You finished moving into a new location, you even managed to make a first impression for the new title that you are making.
You made a ton of maps, new effects and have made a really good foundation for the game, all the while you adjust to a new life in a completely new country.
Whiles people seemed to like the first release, they where rather dissapointed there wasn't more content nonetheless you keep your nose to the grindstone inbetween times where you have to work.
You take some of the feedback from people that there should be "more content early" and hope that they will be happy with that, so you try to focus some parts of the update on adding content to the early game.
At some point you realize that the apartment you are in might not have been the best choice, so you decide to look for a new one.
One of your relatives dies whiles you are now away from your home country. (could be someone you weren't that close to but it still sucks.)
Pressure from your supporters starts to increase as you continue to develop the game inbetween looking for a new place to stay and continue working in the meantime. You decide that you will release the update early due to the pressure from your supportors but only the content you would be comfortable with releaseing early.
You have one day to fix bugs, put some kind of end to this "early update" and make sure all of the performance is stable.

And the thanks you get is a whole bunch of people saying "WOW, this updated sure was dissapointing... Is this guy ripping us off?"
100% agree on that, but sadly it seems a lot of the people saying shit were from his Chinese fanbase (Or at least more than the English-speaking people complaining), so unless you post that on Ci-En is very likely to even be seen by these people :(

The slow burn is good and Asuna trying to resist is good because it make the NTR better the fact that Liz is trying to use Inoda to get Kirito is not going to end well for her and I hope to see a pov version of Kyoko asuna mom with Inoda relationship no then I still don’t know how the Hebishima situation i personally not worried about it but if fujino does remove hebishima he probably have him arrested or killed off
If he ever reactivates comments on Ci-En again, I'm no longer gonna bother asking Fujino about what happens with Hebishima one way or another even if I'm pro-getting rid of him, but I don't really think he would actually go as far as to KILL him, this doesn't seem like that kinda setting or game, so getting him arrested is more likely (Especially if that was indeed him in the car fucking one of Alice's fellow policewomen in the car).

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I would like to clarify to everyone that I am not criticizing the author, but I have simply given my personal opinion on the current state of the game. I am confident that Fujino will ultimately deliver a well-made game, just as the first one was, which I enjoyed a lot for its scenes, direction, and story. Currently, I am just a bit disappointed with the current update; I would have liked to see more, and I am aware of the difficulties Fujino has faced recently. Perhaps there will be a new update shortly...

Reactions: MeepMoop123

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
I agree , yet slow burn and slow progress are totaly different things . it was slow progress lately becouse of Dev real life problems . Thats the why he had some angry fan group guess ....

Reactions: MeepMoop123

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
wait what. I see some images posted in the comments here and they were all things I haven't seen yet. are they supposed to be things that you go around and look for yourself? I was so focused on doing main tasks lol.
yes there are a few optional scenes that you need to search in the maps or wait for christmas and the full recollection room in 0.2

Dec 31, 2017
Given he even added a Monday morning scene for Hebishima, I highly doubt he will be removed. I don't think Fujino would try to think something new for Suguha.... unless he goes for something along the lines of Hebishima corrupting Suguha to be the town bicycle and dipping because he found another girl to conquer.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I would like to clarify to everyone that I am not criticizing the author, but I have simply given my personal opinion on the current state of the game. I am confident that Fujino will ultimately deliver a well-made game, just as the first one was, which I enjoyed a lot for its scenes, direction, and story. Currently, I am just a bit disappointed with the current update; I would have liked to see more, and I am aware of the difficulties Fujino has faced recently. Perhaps there will be a new update shortly...
Oh, im sorry if that came across a bit invalidating. I think your criticism is completely fair, i just hope some new or returning people don't just see it and go "Oh, hes completely right! What a terrible dev." without having the whole context to what Fujinos life is currently like.

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
So I guess my save is broken with the new update, can anyone upload a save from the end of v0.10 ?
Thank you.

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
I'm getting a bug where on day 3 on waking up Asuna and Kirito run into Inoda, when Asuna goes to speak her art appears with no text and the game just sits there. Anyone know a fix?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
So Liz is doing all this to push Asuna towards Inoda and away from Kirito, but she'll end up falling for Inoda's dick

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I’m more curious what he is going to do with Alice who is she going to sleep with or how she is going to be corrupted

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes