4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 3149919

just saw this ain’t no way ppl are this much of scumbags. Just have some fucking patience
Some people literally dedicate themselves to try and boycot ntr games, a good portion of the messages are from them, in that way making the comments restricted to people who pay was a good descicion, it filters some and hey if someone is stupid enough to subscribe just to spread hate, well there is a saying about a fool and his money afterall.

I do think asian dev in general lack thick skin, like many western devs receive just as much hate but they don't let it affect them.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Some people literally dedicate themselves to try and boycot ntr games, a good portion of the messages are from them, in that way making the comments restricted to people who pay was a good descicion, it filters some and hey if someone is stupid enough to subscribe just to spread hate, well there is a saying about a fool and his money afterall.

I do think asian dev in general lack thick skin, like many western devs receive just as much hate but they don't let it affect them.
vanilla fan is asshole some time if they see NTR they cry

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
just asking how to turn off silhoutte mode??
or is that already decided??
You mean for the battle scene? Yeah, I don't think you can yet. I hope that's just because he didn't get those scenes finished and put in the game in time, and not because he's intentionally keeping the visuals of the scenes from us. 'You hear pounding noises' was not fucking adequate for that moment. Kirito was passed out in a nightmare state, the only person he was hiding the scene from was the player.

For as much as Fujino is getting better in terms of his game building and the mechanics and visuals of it, Fujino is crossing the line between cucking the character and cucking the player. You gotta let the players see the horny shit they downloaded the game for. Or otherwise, make 'mystery NTR' a switch you opt in and out of.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
new update nice, i hope Fujino doesnt take too serious all the dumb hate from brainless ntr haters. One question, is better to start part 2 from the start with this update or not worth it?

Reactions: Animefan_09

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
new update nice, i hope Fujino doesnt take too serious all the dumb hate from brainless ntr haters. One question, is better to start part 2 from the start with this update or not worth it?
I'm not sure old saves are even compatible. He changed the save data, and changed some of the games mechanics. You're better off just starting a new save anyway. The changes are somewhat minor, s o if you remember all of 0.1 you can probably breeze through it quickly.

Do note that the anxiety/cuckolding bar mechanic changed a little. You used to be able to pray to lower one of the bars, but now all praying does is update Asuna's ero stats. The bars seem less interactive now, but might be intended to be influenced at choice moments over the game.

Reactions: Karcosa

derp333

Jul 3, 2018
1ctlWuc.png
is this the end of the most recent update? if not where do i go from here i just get softlocked if i walk outside the front door.

Kamijoteio

Jan 18, 2021
sorry bitching again but where can i find scene 5.6.and 7 from page 1 ??is they in collection room??
maybe i should play the game lol

Alegator18

Aug 25, 2022
I would love to learn little by little to create games of this style, an rpg combined with koihatsu, however I know little about classes to learn or how to get started in this world, whoever knows how to practice enough, could help with some fujino scenes and facilitate the update process haha

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The most hate and control comment are from chinese, you can see it before the cien chatroom turned into sup only, even now they are still complaining about how short and always delay the game is in the chinese forum.

• Angry
Reactions: Animefan_09
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes