4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Idk man, so far in part 2 we almost got nothing from inoda and Asuna progres, we got more content from other character and tbh i dont really care about other character. We only got inoda Asuna scene from battle. thats why i kinda little dissapointing about part 2 , gonna Miss how Fujino make this game in part 1. Just focus on inoda and Asuna while other character just side story.
Part 1 had a lot of side character stuff. You might be better off waiting till part 2 is more complete if thats an issue for you.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I know we're on part 2 right now, but I wanted to know does anyone has a save in Part 1 right before the Tempestous Night scene? The gallery version says it doesn't include Asuna's perspective, and I'd honestly like to see her perspective. I enjoy NTR like any NTR lover, but not being able to see both perspectives all the time kind of sucks. There should be an option to be able to see both POVs, not mainly Kirito's POV for the sex scenes.

Edit: I thought about how my comment seems to be mainly a complaint, but I mainly say what I say because of how AMAZING the silhouettes look. It makes you want to see all the skin-slapping action, because of how nicely animated the action is, and how shapely the character's models are. Honestly one of my favorite versions of Koikatsu characters so far. The teasing is so much, that it'd be nice to see the full frontal animation and scene fully play out, rather than read some words, and see mostly just part of the full thing. Though I understand each creator has their style, it'd just be a nice addition.

Last edited:

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
Is it only me or the text/animations load awfully slow? Sometimes the animations glitch and take a while to load:WaitWhat:

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I remember after 0.1 came out, an anon in here was able to rip game files and extract what appeared to be the planned text for Asuna's perks. I noticed the 'Motherly Instinct' fetish that gets unlocked when you hear Asuna and Inoda arguing at his apartment wasn't on the leaked perks list before. I was wondering if they could do it again and we can see what else changed.

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
I just want to say this to everyone....Stop commenting hateful message to Fujino, i just got announcement from Saikey Studio discord people are sending threats and hateful messages to him regarding 2nd half of this game.... Let the guy develop the game on his own pace, he already has a lot on his minds, let him rest as well....if people continue to harass him, bad things will happen and it will affect all of us as players, we might be the ones at fault for pushing him.....Just appreciate his works and support him...

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I just want to say this to everyone....Stop commenting hateful message to Fujino, i just got announcement from Saikey Studio discord people are sending threats and hateful messages to him regarding 2nd half of this game.... Let the guy develop the game on his own pace, he already has a lot on his minds, let him rest as well....if people continue to harass him, bad things will happen and it will affect all of us as players, we might be the ones at fault for pushing him.....Just appreciate his works and support him...
Yeah, people need to chill out and let the man cook. He's had a lot happen, assuming it's all true, and if he gets harrassed he may likely quit the game or burn out and then nobody gets what they want.

I do think Fujino needs to get better at not making promises about release dates though, because that riles people up. You make a promise, people set their expectations, and then he delays two or three times. It's easy to see why people get upset, but they should be patient. Fujino should just release whatever he's finished every month or so without discussing it.

Kamijoteio

Jan 18, 2021
asking,what the difference between 2 version??
and if i want the complete version now,which one should i download??
this game become bigger now:eek:

Jul 29, 2023
I remember after 0.1 came out, an anon in here was able to rip game files and extract what appeared to be the planned text for Asuna's perks. I noticed the 'Motherly Instinct' fetish that gets unlocked when you hear Asuna and Inoda arguing at his apartment wasn't on the leaked perks list before. I was wondering if they could do it again and we can see what else changed.
Nope, Motherly Instinct is in what I translated. I have it as Mother Complex, though.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I see my mistake, when you first get to the recollection room, you just go to the black portal at the shrine and continue the game for a bit more. I almost missed a good chunk of it.

Reactions: ezemi

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
asking,what the difference between 2 version??
and if i want the complete version now,which one should i download??
this game become bigger now:eek:
Part 1 is the first part and its complete, Saikey translated it. Part 2 is still a WIP, and only at v0.15 Play part 1 first.

Alegator18

Aug 25, 2022
Me gustaría enviarle mi apoyo y sugerencias a Fujino para que se tome las cosas con más calma, pero no responde mucho a los mensajes de Patreon o Ci-en, así que esperemos que todo salga bien.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes