4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Load Save 6
Damn, thanks! Okay, already watched the scenes, and I gotta say, I THINK too that the other girl is meant to be Sinon? Angle is a bit odd and the hair seems wrong, but it literally couldn't be anyone else as it's obviously Hebishima fucking her. The odd thing is that what little they said that Kirito could hear doesn't make much sense at least within the context we know (Doesn't help that one of the lines is 'aligned left'...that's another issue I noticed happening a few times sadly, aside from some parts missing english translation period some of the lines were out of frame because instead of being centered they were all the way to the left side of the text-boxes, Fujino clearly did the machine translation in a big hurry which makes me feel even more bad about him, poor guy clearly is running himself ragged).

Putting it bluntly, Sinon has no way of really knowing anything about both Klein and Kirito that happened "today" (As in that same day) to tell Hebishima...even if she was talking about the stream, it was only Klein logged in and not Kirito at all, and that was the previous day, so maybe we're missing context of something that will be revealed Sunday in-game (During Kirito and Suguha's "date", which is no doubt gonna be crashed by Hebishima). This makes me wonder if this may be how Fujino plans of getting rid of Hebishima, by implying he's doing something "illegal" (At least if Sinon is informing him of names of people for some reason) and he will be caught by it. Either way, next update is very likely when we may know for sure or get an inkling if Hebishima is indeed getting booted from the game or staying around period, given Sunday seems like it will be a Suguha-centric day.

Also, another minor hilarious thing I noticed, but now near the beginning of the game you basically DO get confirmation that Charlie, his girlfriend, and the ugly bastard manager that went back together to their village WERE, indeed, going to the village of his Scathatch/Sakura Chapter game XD May just be a harmless reference, but it would be hilarious if they showed up as background NPCs in the next part whenever he goes back to that game.

Reactions: Animefan_09

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Actually... i think it might be Asunas mom fucking one of her "fuckboys".
The scene happens after you made plans with suguha and if you talk to Asuna on your phone she mentions that her mom had to "run some errands really quick".
Sinon at that time is doing a live-stream (you can watch it by looking through kleins window.) and Suguha is still in the cafe.
Its also not Alice cause she is in the convenience store.
Actually the Sinon live-stream Klein is watching is a recording from yesterday. Also Asuna's mom is at Inoda's home sucking him off. The only existing character she can be is Sinon.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Can you tell me the exact day and moment I need to go to see these scenes? I think I may have misunderstood what the guy said because right after exiting the Karaoke on 6/6 I went to that area and there is nothing, I would like to check them firsthand.
Whoops sorry, i was completely wrong with my first asumption. Its probably "One of Alices friends" since she mentions that when you talk to her at the convinience store.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Actually the Sinon live-stream Klein is watching is a record from yesterday. Also Asuna's mom is at Inoda's home sucking him off. The only existing character she can be is Sinon.
Yeah i was completely wrong on that. Alice mentions that its "One of her friends" I just answered a bit to quickly, i apologize.
Which also checks out with why the uniform looks the way it does.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah i was completely wrong on that. Alice mentions that its "One of her friends" I just answered a bit to quickly, i apologize.
Okay if that is the case that means the man is not Hebishima. Maybe someone related to the underground crime Alice is investigating. The woman is saying Alice will bring Klein and Kirigaya to the slums tonight. That sounds more likely than making them Hebishima and one of his fuck buddies. Too bad the update ended when they entered the slums.

Man guessing who those two characters are was bugging me all day.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Out of curiosity does everyone like these kind of obscured sex scenes? I personally think they are stupid if not used to hide the people's identities. But during the boss fight Kirito was asleep so why bother obscuring Asuna & Inoda when they are fooling around?
they are the worst kind of scenes
We should be able to see the scenes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Okay if that is the case that means the man is not Hebishima. Maybe someone related to the underground crime Alice is investigating. The woman is saying Alice will bring Klein and Kirigaya to the slums tonight. That sounds more likely than making them Hebishima and one of his fuck buddies. Too bad the update ended when they entered the slums.
Hmm, this is weird though, because 1, I'm pretty sure that was Hebishima's model (Same spiky blonde hair), and 2, Fujino had said he wouldn't do anymore "NPCs having sex" scenes for the game. Granted, he broke that 'promise' in this update when he actually made a scene of the gyaru girl sucking Inoda off, but I would have assumed that would only apply to male NPCs at least, so would be weird if he had some random there just for the sake of Alice's plot. So either you are both right and he decided to fully break that 'promise' he made of not making anymore NPC characters have scenes...or he went and made Hebishima part of the prostitution rings/sexual criminals Alice is investigating, which wouldn't really feel too out of character for him funnily enough XD

Actually, can you tell me where Alice says one of her friends is around that you refer to? Seeing that may help me clarify things.

Mar 9, 2021
Out of curiosity does everyone like these kind of obscured sex scenes? I personally think they are stupid if not used to hide the people's identities. But during the boss fight Kirito was asleep so why bother obscuring Asuna & Inoda when they are fooling around?
It does have its place in NTR. I do suffer some frustration when some scenes are just completely concealed like this and there isn't a visible version, but if used properly, the implication is good enough.
Partially concealed NTR does really add to the NTR feeling, but obviously, we have to get actual scenes or there is no real climax, so to speak.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Hmm, this is weird though, because 1, I'm pretty sure that was Hebishima's model (Same spiky blonde hair), and 2, Fujino had said he wouldn't do anymore "NPCs having sex" scenes for the game. Granted, he broke that 'promise' in this update when he actually made a scene of the gyaru girl sucking Inoda off, but I would have assumed that would only apply to male NPCs at least, so would be weird if he had some random there just for the sake of Alice's plot. So either you are both right and he decided to fully break that 'promise' he made of not making anymore NPC characters have scenes...or he went and made Hebishima part of the prostitution rings/sexual criminals Alice is investigating, which wouldn't really feel too out of character for him funnily enough XD

Actually, can you tell me where Alice says one of her friends is around that you refer to? Seeing that may help me clarify things.
It is at the same time when that scene happens, Alice is at the convinience store and mentions that "One of her friends got a phone call and is out there somewhere." To me it makes sense that it would be her since the uniform would then be explained.
thisone.PNG

Mar 9, 2021
Glad to see I am not alone. I understand why obscured scenes are used sometimes but the boss battle makes no sense. Kirito was asleep so we should either see nothing or everything. A obscured scene makes no sense.
I think the approach should be like from the NymPri Dungeon Test, where you get the option of seeing what happened during the battle after.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
It is at the same time when that scene happens, Alice is at the convinience store and mentions that "One of her friends got a phone call and is out there somewhere." To me it makes sense that it would be her since the uniform would then be explained.
Yeah, just saw now. Gotta say, the possibilities of this are intriguing, like, if that actually IS Hebishima (I wouldn't even find weird if he had a policewoman among his other 98 fucktoys after all) and not just Fujino making a random character have a missable scene for the sake of Alice's sub-plot only, that would mean he's no longer just a playboy bastard, but an actual part of an organized criminal plot. This could unironically be how he plans to get rid of him if he indeed goes that route, by having him be caught in the end by Kirito, Alice, and Klein solving the investigation they're after.

Granted, it COULD be just a random fuck-man too, but as I said, it feels weird that Fujimo would go back to using those after saying he wouldn't, especially for a minor easy-to-miss scene that's only related to Alice's sub-plot if it was.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Also, another minor hilarious thing I noticed, but now near the beginning of the game you basically DO get confirmation that Charlie, his girlfriend, and the ugly bastard manager that went back together to their village WERE, indeed, going to the village of his Scathatch/Sakura Chapter game XD May just be a harmless reference, but it would be hilarious if they showed up as background NPCs in the next part whenever he goes back to that game.
When is this? Or do you mean when Kirito tells Liz about him and how they had to return due tot he typhon?

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes